Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will try to do this, and I need to double $ 14,000 in 2 weeks  (Read 419 times)
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

Very difficult to do in the marketplace in 2 weeks..I can say it's impossible for me..Sports betting is a better option if you only have 2 weeks.
Chuokie

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

There is only few chance if you want to double your money within two weeks with tokens, and it's a risky too! But if you want you can do Bitcoin trading if you have enough time to monitor its movement on the graph.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

I am interested in earning but I think 2 weeks is too short to earn that amount of money you said.I like to double my money in that just short time if it is possible.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

I am one of the users that certainly do not know what you are trying to point out.
Maybe new comers like you are just interested in earning and that completely portrays your thoughts.
Aim for money can lead to no good.

If I may ask, what do you mean about "you need to try and need to double 14k USD in 2 weeks?".
You want to invest?
You want to recruit investors?
You badly needed the money?

please do clarify?
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

Hello all dear forum users! Who is interested in the topic of earnings, too?) Thank you in advance
I will try to do this, and I need to double $ 14,000 in 2 weeks
Any coin offer? Which coin do you think is the most attractive?
I think it would not be too difficult if you wanted to double $ 14000 in two weeks. First you have to hold a lot of bitcoin or potential altcoin, and secondly you should pray that the price of the crypto will rise faster in two weeks. However, I think this will be unlikely because 2 weeks is too short, the market needs more time to recover and grow.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

Doubling your initial deposit within two weeks will be quite a task. I think you will need quite a lot of arbitrage trading to succeed if your plan is using crypto.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

Though the market has recover from the previous bleeding unless you want to gamble away your money in just two weeks, no one would guarantee any coin for you to invest into and make 2x in two weeks. I think you can trade with it, if you are a good trader and see if these adventure of yours would be possible
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

Though the market has recover from the previous bleeding unless you want to gamble away your money in just two weeks, no one would guarantee any coin for you to invest into and make 2x in two weeks. I think you can trade with it, if you are a good trader and see if these adventure of yours would be possible

if you want to double your money with no risk, you should look for a good copier Smiley
.. if you invest in some stable an promising coins, you can easily double your money, but not at this market situation...

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

I don't know which coin will be double in 2 weeks, that's a big risk if you invest that money in crypto, well I suggest ethereum but this altcoin can not be double your money in 2 weeks. Just hold it for long term I'm sure it will double your money.

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

Hello all dear forum users! Who is interested in the topic of earnings, too?) Thank you in advance

It is hard to predict which coin could explode in the next 2 weeks. XEL is showing some potential to break out soon. Modum is also showing some bullish signals and it is definitely the safer investment for long term. 
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

Why such a rush? Do you really think that in such a short period of time you will be able to carry out your plans? It sounds like a challenge. Many have fixed losses, are you teasing them?

francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

If what you're trying to do is to double your money in just two weeks then the only thing that I can say to you will be that you're not going to make it, it is possible to make it but if you have to ask in which coin you want to invest in order to achieve that result then you don't have what it's needed to pull it off.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

Can you be specific with what are you trying to say? Everyone here is interested about earnings as long as it is legit and there's no scam involved.

Are you trying to say that you will challenge yourself and you will double that $14,000 for just 2 weeks? this is quite risky if you are asking for a coin to invest.

I suggest that it's your money and you have to do your own research on which coin you have to invest. There will be shills that will push their coin and you can fall to their trap and that money of yours can reduce its value.
I don't know what the  trying to figure out. There is no specific point of what he is asking.
Is it bounty or investment?
But I think it is a form of investment. Well, if the OP wants to gather $14,000 in just 2 weeks. That is impossible if you only have a small capital. But in the case of the OP, I think he will risk a lot of money in order to start investing.
I hope it is not too late from him that he needs to think, decide or plan before he enter investment. Because he might lose his capital he don't know a lot.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

2 weeks are very short-term for legal investments with such incomes. The risk is very high. You can not think at all - buy lottery tickets. The percentage of luck and risk is close to your requirements. You can not even double, and 10 times be in luck.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

Maybe you could do this if you had more experience, but I see that you don't even have the idea of what coins to buy!
To get a profit from a day trading you have to be a master of charts a and a creator of your own trading strategy. It may seem that trading on this volatile market is easy and you will profit from a simple scalping, but it is not so, otherwise no one here would HODL and we all would double our money each fortnight.

Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:25:45 AM

The only way would be day trading and getting incredibly lucky.   You'd be just as likely to lose it all as to gain that much.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:32:11 AM

that is difficult to happen.have you calculate, how could say that double your money is easy thing to do?altough in crypto impossible is nothing but we must to realize the fact in market.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

I am interested in earning but I think 2 weeks is too short to earn that amount of money you said.I like to double my money in that just short time if it is possible.
That is possible in this month of April. Bitcoin is soaring up nowadays and it will be doing so for the coming two weeks at least. So if someone has bitcoin, he should either hold it or buy more. In both cases, he can earn big profits.However, other than bitcoin, it is not possible to achieve this target until or unless someone has real big amount of any potential alternative coin.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

It is very difficult to do what you are talking about. If you can make your money 2x in such a short time, you do not need to work for life Cheesy
We can only provide such an increase during the bull period. It is very difficult to find a coin that will rise to 100% Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

This is easier said than done. As i see it, the only way you can achieve this goal of yours is by trading. I sure hope you have some knowledge on this. May i remind you Sir, that we were experiencing bear market as of this time and all coins were ridiculously unstable. Nothing is stable at this point of time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: