Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:30:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptonight-Lite 4.1 KH/s Mining Rig - Turn-Key - (AEON Coin) XMR Compatible*  (Read 319 times)
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

CRYPTONIGHT-LITE 4 KH/s RIG - TURNKEY - CONFIGURED TO RUN & MINE AEON / TURTLE COIN

CAN BE EASILLY RECONFIGURED BY SIMPLY CHANGING THE CONFIG FILE TO MINE MONERO

Hashrate of 4 KH is accurate based on Cryptonight-Lite Algorithm. The rig can technically mine any GPU friendly coin; including XMR, but please refer to online hashrate charts for the below system specs for non-CNL Algo Setups

The Rig Includes Everything You Need - Less the Frame. Included:

- Asrock H81-BTC Pro Motherboard
- 1000w Corsair RM1000 Gold PSU
- (4) R9 280X Sapphire GPUs - 3GB GDDR5 DUAL-X Version
- (3) 1x to 16x PCI Powered Risers
- (1) 50 GB Kingston SSD with Windows 10 (Unregistered) Installed
- (2) 4GB Mushkin Blackline Pro RAM Dimms (8GB Total System Ram). Installed
- (1) Intel G3258 Pentium Processor with Heatsink Installed
- All Cables, Risers, including Power Cables, PCI Risers, SATA HDD Cable, etc are included.
- Push Start Button with 1 FT Cable to Start the System is installed on the Motherboard.

SOFTWARE:  Rig is 100% completely configured and benchtested for optimum hashrates - 100% Tuned - using the Cryptonight-Lite Algorithm.

- Windows 10 Unregistered
- Restart App - Reboots system every 57 Minutes (System boots in under 60 Seconds.
- XMrig 2.5.2 for AMD x64 Bit - (4) Instances; 1 for each GPU configured to auto-launch and mine as soon as system boots to desktop. -
- MSI Afterburner with Tuned Overclock for the GPUs; Fan Control; Safe Overclock - AutoLaunches
- TeamViewer Installed (You can uninstall/reinstall for remote connection to Rig).

- All Software is setup with Shortcuts/Links on the Desktop to:  The Restart App Timer;  The GPU XMrig Config Files/Program Folders.

- All you have to do is connect the components together (Instructions Provided - Built Time (not including Frame as you have to provide that); is less than 10 minutes. Simply connect the GPUs, The Power Cables; Plug in the PSU, and Boot.

Basic Overview/Description/Notes

Rig runs rock solid steady at 4.2 KH/s on Cryptonight-Lite Algorithm. Rig is "Rated at 4 KH/s due to the 24 Reboots per day (losing roughly 24 Minutes) The unit can technically mine any coins which are minable with the R9 280X GPU.

The unit has been taken off it's Rig Frame, which is NOT included. But with a basic frame; which you can buy or build or go the cheap route and simply use a Milk Crate; this is a full kit ready to hash - all you have to do is:   Connect PSU to Motherboard; Connect GPUs to Motherboard with included Powered Risers. Connect SSD Hard Drive to SATA Port 1, Included. Plug the unit in, and turn it on. Period.

The unit is configured to reboot automatically every 57 Minutes, as this particular Rig has Windows 10 Installed with no Serial. The 57 Minute Auto-Reboot pre-empts the auto-shutdown due to the fact the Miner is running a non-registered version of Windows 10. You can either enter a Windows 10 Serial, replace the OS and set the miner up however you want; or leave as is. Disabling the "Auto-Reboot" Timer is as simple as deleting the reboot application which is in the StartUp Folder (Shortcut to the Folder) on the Desktop.

The Miner Boots; and auto launches the reboot timer set to 57 minutes.  It then launches 4 instances of xmrig-amd-2.5.2-win64 for each of the (4) included Sapphire Radeon 280X GPUs. The autolaunch is accomplished by simple BAT files located in the startup folder on the desktop.

Also on the desktop; is a folder called "PAYLOAD" where you can find the XMrig Folder for each GPU.

You can easily convert this to mine XMR Monero (Hashrates would be different as it's a different Algo - Check Online for 280X Hashrates for the Sapphire Dual-X 3GB GDDR5 Cards

Running on as it's configured for Cryptonight-Lite; the unit draws low wattage. The Fan on the PSU rarely even spins up (not sure what the wattage per card is for CNL Algo is; but it's low). Regardless the rig is drawing well under the rated 1000W Max for the PSU.

Rig is clean, dust free, runs perfect, just needs a good home. As the rig has already been taken off the frame, I don't have photos- but can, and will post photos of the components shortly. Each component will be carefully packaged in static safe wrap, packed into a single box with air packs, and will arrive in perfect condition. 

Buyer responsible for Shipping Costs from ZIP 21045.

PLEASE PM OFFERS IF INTERESTED!  I WILL ALSO GLADLY PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR SETUP IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR QUESTIONS VIA PM, SKYPE or PHONE. INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED WITH EASY ASSEMBLE IN UNDER 5-10 MINUTES ON YOUR OPEN AIR FRAME OR RIG CASE.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: