Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price BOOST  (Read 176 times)
asim143 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:12:08 AM

Bitcoin price jumped from a low of $6,786 on Thursday morning to a high of $8,011 on the same day.Bitcoin price could be set for a boost this month, claimed Bitcoin expert.“I think this technology is going to work, it is going to be game-changing.“It is very early days so we can have this mass of volatility.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

The rising price of bitcoin is very good, and I think it could be from the beginning of the bitcoin rise to higher, and I'll still hold my bitcoin up to the price I expect.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:28:34 AM

I am happy to see the green sky so amazing, it is our hope that I have been waiting well. because the rise in bitcoin prices is now bringing a positive impact for us, so we'll earn a lot of money by waiting for prices to be higher than current increases.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:36:01 AM

Bitcoin price jumped from a low of $6,786 on Thursday morning to a high of $8,011 on the same day.Bitcoin price could be set for a boost this month, claimed Bitcoin expert.“I think this technology is going to work, it is going to be game-changing.“It is very early days so we can have this mass of volatility.”

I would suggest that you don't get too excited so that you will not be disappointed with the price goes down again. Yeah its really welcoming to see the price going up again to $8K but if you have noticed it the price keeps fluctuating from $7800-$8000. So it looks like we are someone stuck around this price. So just stay calm for now and just see what will be the trend starting next week. I like it to see move again towards $9K-$10K, but another big investors is needed so I don't know if there are still more investors willing to take the risk with all the government attacks and crypto regulations looming around.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gobingo

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:47:43 AM

The rising bitcoin prices are very much awaited by bitcoin holders, but I do not think this increase is enough to satisfy bitcoin holders, and I expect bitcoin to rise higher soon.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:07:49 AM

The hike is very good, but I think the price of bitcoin can still decline, and it's better for us to sell some of our bitcoins, and some of them for us to keep or hold on to.
Roaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

Speaking of Boost, it was boost from $3,000 to $19,000 last year. The recent increase was at most a small price correction. Holding Bitcoin should not be too concerned about price fluctuations. Long-term holding is the wise choice. I bought a lot of Bitcoin at $3000, looked at the price every day, and finally sold it for $3500. I have a spare wallet and saved a coin, which I almost forgot. The last $15,000 was sold.

In general, volatility can only make you earn a little money. If you don't move, you can make big money.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:12:41 AM

Speaking of boost, we all knew that the bitcoin decline but the comeback of bitcoin shocked all people because it oncreases ridiculously.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:55:10 AM

Price will keep on changing every seconds and that all bitcoiners should be aware at.Digital currency depends on the supply and demands in the market the more demands the more cahnces that it reaches to the highest level.Acceptance of every user is the most important,the adoption of this kind of concept where votality will always at stake.

olari

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:03:42 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 05:38:24 AM by olari

Sentiment towards cryptocurrencies has improved in recent days. For now, it appears bitcoin's period of consolidation has ended with a notable breakout. I assume that the price will be 8500.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:13:26 AM

Yes hope bitcoin keeps on increasing, but do not get too late in happiness. That's because this is the start of the upturn, the new bitcoin is stepping up to the $ 8k price, will it continue or there is a correction that keeps the price down again? Let's wait for the surprise.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:14:22 AM

Wow..until now im still celebrating with this boost ..many were getting frustrated and a lot of people are starting to sell because of great loses. This boost is big leap to rekindle hope and patience. Since the droping  of price there were a lot of negative speculations about bitcoin and this too has caused the msrket get deeper..But with this boost of price people will start to trust again bitcoin.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:24:21 AM

It could boost even more in the next few days, our patience did not go to waste. But the peak is not yet to come. As this is good news to everyone, I cannot say we can celebrate now. Maybe one of the reasons why bitcoin is pumping today is because it for the interests of some investors . And that is helping the correction of btc's price.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:28:13 AM

The bitcoin price from the coin exchange of system. the price of the Bitcoin will boost up in the coming year and buy the bitcoin as you can.The out buyers’ interest, and the factors that boost the price of btc are still strong.financial analyst . Bitcoin price boost Cryptocurrency to soar above dollers in this years, according to analyst. Bitcoin has received a price boost after its recent turbulent period, with a financial analyst predicting it could value Bitcoin has experienced a system process amid reports of tougher regulation leading to a mini market crash.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:39:27 AM

That's a good news to everyone who invest bitcoin because the price go boost and it could be more boost until these year and the up coming years. So if you have a lot of bitcoins then you must hold in a long term to gain more profit. So you need to be patience because these is the key that bring us into a brightly future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:45:45 AM

somebody who says "the technology is going to work" just because he saw a price rise this month is not considered a "bitcoin expert". it is classic version of what we call a newbie bag-holder who sees bitcoin as a way to get rich quickly.

what i see is that the bear market has finished but we are not yet in a bull market yet. it is most like the purgatory in between where some are accumulating some are staying away and some are scared.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: