Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you all think of the phore project?  (Read 80 times)
adamantasaurus (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:45:30 AM

Hey All,

I just recently invested in phore and am interested in possibly starting a masternode, I know there are a lot of masternode scams. SO my question is what are your guys opinions on phore?

Thanks
Younie

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

I think it is a innovative coin with huge opportunities, the dev team is very skilled and they finish their projects before deadline: https://phore.io/#roadmap

The word hidden gem is often misused, but in this case you can truly say its a hidden gem.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

as far i know Phore have a great development
so, i think phore is a good and very potential cryptocurrency with masternodes  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

First of all, I don't know much about this token.
I wonder if this token has an ANN thread? Huh Huh

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

When viewed from Algo Score only get 3.1 -> https://coincheckup.com/coins/phore/analysis
I think the standard, but for the price I think it would be nice for the future.
Younie

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

First of all, I don't know much about this token.
I wonder if this token has an ANN thread? Huh Huh

This was their old ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307909.0

and this is their new one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3179265.0

Check it out, i think its really promising its not a standard ''privacy'' coin, they develop a lot of extra feautures
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

I really like that the project has a masternoda. This is a very good passive income, and I try to collect more coins from the masternoda log to get a good income and maintain the network!
Younie

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

When viewed from Algo Score only get 3.1 -> https://coincheckup.com/coins/phore/analysis
I think the standard, but for the price I think it would be nice for the future.

I checked it up, i think the score gives a twisted view of reality, its still a very young coin and the features of the coin/developments of the devs are outstanding. I don't want to look like a blind fanboy, but check the specs and the roadmap. Price is still very low if you look at the supply and specs, but we all know it can gow very fast in cryptoland Tongue
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

Projects need to be well researched. You should pay attention to fake people. The virtual environment is very easy to defraud because we do not know everything and we believe it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: