Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 406 times)
maucial

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

how can I choose the best bounty

To choose good bounties to get involved in, you have to look at the project and see if:

1. it fits your needs for bounty-related aspects;
2. the project is good and will have success (for what matters to you as a bounty hunter, the fact that the new token will be listed on Exchanges).

If you want to have a look and get some information in a good Bounty campaign that has just started, I can suggest you RAWG.

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.msg34856268#msg34856268

with a nice referral program that can double your rewards.

The ICO site is this one: RAWG. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?

You can also join the airdrop here.

Have a look. I hope this information is helpful!
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

There are many different ways. You need to be fluent in English to be able to read the project. See development team and community. If you are not good at it then it is best to implement the bonus campaign of famous managers in this forum
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

Again, again and again, the best quality of bounty provider can be defined by the: 1) team behind. 2) their ratings, 3) their website, 4) whitepaper, 5) community, 6) the amount of money that have been spent for it. P.s I might forgot something.
yes, this has been discussed many times, should have been more understanding about bounty good.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

It Depends on your skill set, there are a lot of bounties out there and all of them requires a task, for example, youtube you create a video for the coin, translator, translate words on different languages, chose the hardest bounty because it will pay well.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

For me I choose by bounty and going through other members signature and going through the project to know if it what I really like, if what I really like I will join the bounty that's how I choose my bounty.

ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

the way I choose Bounty is with the following:
1. View the allocation of funds provided to Bounty and the time frame
2. check the official site including the media social account
3. read the project whitepaper
4. the degree of difficulty of the terms and conditions provided

usually I look for bounty in following link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

For me I choose by bounty and going through other members signature and going through the project to know if it what I really like, if what I really like I will join the bounty that's how I choose my bounty.
You can also see past projects that he handles, and see also the members are self operators,
if you like the products they offer, join. You can also see a good manager if he pays you on time without
delay or withholding.
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

First thing first is choose a trusted bounty manager. Do a research about the project. And for me the most important thing is the bounty allocation.
Akshat21

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

First off all you must go through the project,read their whitepaper,understand their project,take a look at their team this is how you will be able to find best bounty,i will tell you about one bounty which is running named (thug coin) this coin has gained 77k members in just a month and is still growing every day it is happeing because of great airdrops and bounty programs running which will last shortly so take advantage of that or the train will left its station its such coin which is already listed on exchanges such as yobit at such an initial stage so we can get to know that will gave us much profit in future.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

I think people won't tell which one is good bounty. But we need to search by doing some research.
We can do research by some factors like:
1) ICO and their team
2) bounty managers
3) % allocated to bounty
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

you can choose the right bounty by browsing the white paper and see the team background. but this is not a guarantee, you can not rely on one program to make a profit.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

Do your own research bro,bounty campaigns are all around and you will just need to take some time to find those good bounties,dont particicpate to those campaigns you arent sure if they are going to pay you or not.Follow only good managers which wont steal your stakes,do not trust anyone but yourself when you are picking up an ICO.

iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

Go for reputable bounty managers first but do not always rely on this. Have a thorough research on what bounty project you are interested in. Always look up their purpose, the legitimate background of the team and the credibility of the advisers and if they were really in it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:27:34 PM

Just follow the guys bounty that you believe is good for you to follow. The trick is diverse, one of them by looking directly at how far the trip has been ICO bounty and many other ways that we can discuss this diforum.
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

to chose best bounty first thing is to check how much they have as allocation for bounty and second thing is to watch their spreadsheet and see if they have many participents there is they have many it mean good bounty and for what bounty to participate you should looks at the ones that have less participents as i recommend translations or signatures if you are hight ranked in bitcointalk and also try to avoid social media compaign i think its waste of time!
hubble_kind

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

Really? You are not a newbie for this, right? There are many thread has similar question about how to selected best bounty. Please check it dude.
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

Choosing a bounty is a very difficult task. First you need to learn the command. Next, examine the white paper and calculate the project's chances of success in the future.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:29:20 PM

It is necessary to pay attention to the professionalism of the development team, the adequacy of the conditions, the company must have the potential to collect or already raise a significant amount of money.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

For me to choose a good bounty you must first need to gather some idea about that coin or project on how it can be a successful once I do is checking on the ICO bench and the one who has the highest rating is the one I preffered to join because theres so may people trusted and thats why the rate that projevt
vitkamenev

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

Study forum, my friend! With such topics already have such topic. You will need to absorb a lot of information.  Then start to apply it in practice.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: