Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 406 times)
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

how can I choose the best bounty
This is a most commen problem in this thread. You can find answer's in this altcoins section. Anyway i help you to how to find best bounties question. Firstly you find bounties in this bitcointalk bounty section then find who is the bounty manager and who is true or bad manager. Find thats managers fast campaigns. After you can deside good bounties.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

the first step to determine the best bounty is to find a good bounty manager, after that we must analyze all aspects related to the ICO
carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

it will be very difficult to find the best bounty, because it also depends on you, you have to research the bounty that keeps popping up, my advice You can search and see it on website reviews, like icobench, icoranker, etc.

hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

i think this questions has been asked over and over again, use a search engine to search before asking some questions to avoid spamming.

well good project are always from doing your research about the project moreover the team members.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

There are so many bounty with enticing allocation but I don't judge bounties by its cover. I try as much to do my personal research on the project its just as an investor to see the viability of the project and predict if the project will be successful or not because bounty earnings is dependent on the success of the project.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

for you in any way. because you do not read the information vseravno. on the form of already probably the 20 of the bounty is created, and all the sites and resources where you can choose the best bounties were given by the forum participants. I do not understand why I should be so lazy and ask questions right away, instead of just reading what's written on the first 2 pages? =))
read first. You only ask, because the reason is already in the forum.
if you don't understand, then you ask a question here.
I suggest what you say. Reading culture is very minimal indeed

Develop reading from an early age
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: