Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash?  (Read 1903 times)
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

In my experience bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin even BCH is faster and cheaper to use due to larger blocks but still it'a seen that most of the people are using BTC than BCH so why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash?

Everyone will use this coin in everyday life. Bitcoin will be traded on the exchange as gold. I think this is the most correct distribution of roles.

There is no need to compare Bitcoin with gold, because Gold is a physical body and has a much higher value. Although it can be said differently, they are residents of completely different worlds.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

In my experience bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin even BCH is faster and cheaper to use due to larger blocks but still it'a seen that most of the people are using BTC than BCH so why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash?

Everyone will use this coin in everyday life. Bitcoin will be traded on the exchange as gold. I think this is the most correct distribution of roles.

There is no need to compare Bitcoin with gold, because Gold is a physical body and has a much higher value. Although it can be said differently, they are residents of completely different worlds.
Today, both Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash may be more promising investments. But if we consider future prospects, then ethereum has much more potential.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

Today, both Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash may be more promising investments. But if we consider future prospects, then ethereum has much more potential.

I think nor Bch or ETH only btc will be superior because btc is the main coin and all other coins follows btc. ETH is controlled by developer and if he don't solve the problems then it can go down but btc is free and don't need any developer as it is used as currency itself

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

I think nor Bch or ETH only btc will be superior because btc is the main coin and all other coins follows btc. ETH is controlled by developer and if he don't solve the problems then it can go down but btc is free and don't need any developer as it is used as currency itself
I completely agree with you, but it would be nice to use Bitcoin as a means of payment as well. It’s very bad that the entire cryptocurrency market depends on the price of Bitcoin, because due to the poor state of the market, good projects are not able to develop today.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

Main problem with BTC is that under high load the network becomes totally useless... If Bitcoin Cash manage to become de facto contingency plan, then it has a future...
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

First, with the advent of the new cryptocurrency holders of classic bitcoin received an equivalent amount of the new coin, and secondly, although the new currency and exceeded 700$, the rate of classic bitcoin is kept at 2740$.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

For me I think it is an issue of Trust, do you think people feel comfortable investing their money in Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash, there are alot of things going on with BTC that is not in BCash for now and that is what actually draws value to BTC, talk about the recent Bitcoin ETF that people are specualting, this is going to be very big for BTC when it is approved
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: