Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:19:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy AltCoins in the exchange or Participate in ICO or Invest early like presale?  (Read 373 times)
CryptoOOO (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:32:51 PM

I bought a bunch of things during the dip! hahahaha
Wish that happen again to buy more  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

Ok, just wondering how many of you are investing in alt coins? How to find the best projects?
Do you guys just invest in the coins in the exchange or do you guys also participate in ICO?
Even Pre ICO?

not so much of altcoins that i investing in. only an alts with high volume and have a good news for a few next month.
if you want to ever join participate. its better to join an ICO with lending coin and join on its presale for fast profit.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

Participating in presales and buying are more profitable as members and I are sure.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

invest in ICO even presale will certainly get a cheap price but of course, this will also put at risk if the price after the ICO will usually decline. Sometimes the ICO also is not always successful and can also be a hindrance. better buy after ICO from the bounty that has always sold cheaply because they panic. It is great low prices and many investors sometimes also utilize the moment for immediate purchase.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

I would rather buy altcoins in exchange, because buying coins in exchange you will get the coins you buy and if the price goes up directly, different from participating or buying in the initial investment, we can get the coin or tokens we buy after the ICO finished plus the coin not yet entered in the market, it takes a long time and very boring.
dankenstein

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

it depends. you can buy almost 95% percent of all the ico tokens for a lower price after they list them on an exchance. the rest is still a x4 or x5 or x6 after the listing, but it's very difficult to buy some of them during the  ico because the rush is so high.

last year it could also happened, that you participated in an ico without any presale discount and you also made good gains, but this time is over. so i would say, if you have the opportunity to get in an ico with a good discount and the project sounds promising, you can try it. but i think the big and success ico area is over, because there are just too many.

gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

Ok, just wondering how many of you are investing in alt coins? How to find the best projects?
Do you guys just invest in the coins in the exchange or do you guys also participate in ICO?
Even Pre ICO?
I prefer investing for altcoin because the risk is relatively low. Ico is very promising to bring great profits, but must be selective in choosing. You can check everything about the project before investing in it.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

Not all good coins on ICO has presale stage. ICO's with huge hype was very quickly and without bonus. Or these bonuses were received by big pool participations. Not simply.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

I prefer to invest in the pre-sale stage, especially if the token is offered with a significant discount. However, recently on the exchanges you can catch even more interesting price.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

I am rarely putting my money into an early ICO sale. If only there is successful private sale then also I will think about it and then will investment. ICO's are dangerous these days to put trust on them so early. There are big people out there who dont care if they loose some money, let them make investment first and see if there is successful fund raiser. If yes then comes the time for public sale where we jump.

Usually I prefer first option, to buy altcoins when they are in exchanger and then make your investment. Trade over there so that you can always make worthy investment.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

I was mostly ICO before, but now it's not a risk. At the moment, I try to participate in the Preico stages. And better of course in a closed sale to get, but there is a large amount of investment needed

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

Even Pre ICO?

in past im doing it all.investing in ico,participating in bounty campaigns and buying that coins when released in market,but when the damn scammers rule the altcoin section i lost my appetite on this and turn into daytrading in which i have been inloved,and never comeback supporting ico projects

Maybe if the regulations in regards to this scamming are indeed then i will consider investing in bounty again hopefully
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

Lately I haven't been trying to buy a tokens during ICO and even during presale. experience shows that over time, sooner or later the price will fall below ICO and there will be a chance to buy. But for this you need to monitor the market constantly, so as not to miss this moment. Wink

ineonota

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

I prefer investing in promising ICOs in the early stages and grab bonuses, then HODL! Currently looking at the upcoming main sale of VLUX - http://vlux.io/
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

Even Pre ICO?

I prefer to buy in exchange than participate in ico because many ico when into the market the price is very low. Lower than ico price and make me loss. So i choose to buy in exchange to get much profit.  Because ico is now very rare when it goes to exchange price above ico price.

CryptoOOO (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

I prefer investing in promising ICOs in the early stages and grab bonuses, then HODL! Currently looking at the upcoming main sale of VLUX - http://vlux.io/

Nice, you can also check out BOOSTO.io
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

There is a correlation between market condition and ICO performance. Usually ICO aren't able to perform well in bear phase and hence, when their token gets listed on an exchange, the price tumble belows the original ICO price. So, if you are interested in investing in an ICO token, invest after the listing. That is what I am doing until this accumulation stage gets over.
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

It is best to buy between that time (Pre-sale invest or Exchange buying). you should buy at the time the ICO reach softcap or half the hardcap crowdfund. this is the time with linear phase of secure investment and high income. Also, please keep watching the legitimate of crowdfunding progress. that has been much fake ICO progress to attract more investors.
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:31:02 PM

The best think is that you have to buy a any new tokens or new coins before going to trade at any exchanges men's you have buy in ico stage and get good returnees for your investments. but you have to take care about that you are invested in good ico's only.

Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

Yes, ICOs is good for investment but, be careful some are scams. If you read their whitepaper, roadmap, team etc properly then, you have a idea you invest or not. If you don't mind take a look about scidex. It's such a great project and main good for science development.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: