Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:28:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy AltCoins in the exchange or Participate in ICO or Invest early like presale?  (Read 373 times)
hoami55

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

I guess it would be better to invest in presale and have some % of bonus. For example, you can invest now in Enlte ICO project now and have 30% bonus! Hurry up, this bonus ends today!
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:50:18 AM

Ok, just wondering how many of you are investing in alt coins? How to find the best projects?
Do you guys just invest in the coins in the exchange or do you guys also participate in ICO?
Even Pre ICO?

The safest way is to buy altcoin on the exchange. If we can evaluate the potential ICO projects and develop them in the future, we should invest in the presale period.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

I will choose al, because if I have lots of time why should be missed the blessing that comes to me. Grabbed all of them and make a time management so that you can easily utilize yourself in that job.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

to discovery elsewhere where my cool it thumps normally individual cause a fiddling test on the thumps with the addition of some word provided by some of my friends
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

You can use both of variants because each of them has its own advantages. As for me,  I do so and don’t see any problems here.  You will develop yourself in different spheres.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

Ok, just wondering how many of you are investing in alt coins? How to find the best projects?
Do you guys just invest in the coins in the exchange or do you guys also participate in ICO?
Even Pre ICO?

I've done investing on some altcoin, and right now i still keep some different coins.
I invest by purchasing the coin on exchange.
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

Each way of earning from this list has its special advantages. I work in all of them and don't see any doubts or problems here. Buying altcoins is more reliable I can say honestly.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

I prefer to partocipate in ICO's. Because i have no capital to use in buying altcoins in the market or investing. I just need to allot my time in joining ICO to have some alts in the end.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

I think it's more profitable to participate in the ICO in the early stages of pre-sale, because you will have the opportunity to sell coins as soon as the project reaches the stock exchanges, at a price higher than the one for which you buy them. And then later you can buy back these coins on the exchange at a much lower price, and spend the difference for your needs.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

Even Pre ICO?

Right now, i am holding a few different altcoin. I am better buying altcoin because market condition right now. Many altcoin have price below ICO and undervalue market cap.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

I think that the person himself should make such a choice, because no one can say exactly what will happen to the tokens after ICO, many projects today are not conscientious, but if you stick to the classical model, you need to invest in ICO
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

For me, I am more likely to invest or buy in exchange than to invest in ICOs.

ICO is also promising, but there’s more possibility to lose your investments or even scam. You are not 100% safe with ICOs.

Unlike the coins in exchange, coins are guaranteed and safe because it's already listed and successfull.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

If you find a great ico then it's better if you can join the presale because they offer better bonus and you will have a lower entry price, right now in bear market most projects have a low price when listed at exchange but it is still a gamble, if the price is good then you'll have to buy it with more expensive price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

At first I can say that there is nobody will truly share it for you Smiley. You need to spend your time, your money to learn about it by yourself or from other but it's not free Smiley.

If you wanna know anything so you need to learn about it first so I think instead of asking other people in here why don't you find out some courses out there? Beside as I know Theymos, admin of this forum, is going to run courses about cryptocurrency and blockchain in this forum so you should take a look about it Smiley
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

Its is worth to buy an altcoins in the exchange than to participate in ICO to invest,  why?  Because it is already listed in exchange and you dont have to waste your time waiting to be listed then trade it, it is easy to hold an altcoins that already listed,  because you can trade it whenever you want, unlike in the ICO, but rarely it can gives you a really good profits. For me i preferred to invest in altcoins.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

I think it's more profitable to participate in the ICO in the early stages of pre-sale, because you will have the opportunity to sell coins as soon as the project reaches the stock exchanges, at a price higher than the one for which you buy them. And then later you can buy back these coins on the exchange at a much lower price, and spend the difference for your needs.

ICOs are always going to be a bad type of investment because of their high risks which makes them more like a gamble. the earlier you join one of them the more risk you are taking because it is still unknown and it will remain unknown but near the end at least you can have a better notion of how scammy they are.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: