Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EXME - is a P2P cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 597 times)
EXME.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:54:48 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2023, 03:09:37 PM by EXME.io

Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange platform provides users with numerous features, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing, and 24/7 customer support.

Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a peer-to-peer (P2P) exchange platform. Today, we present an enhanced exchange service where, in addition to fiat currency exchanges, you can perform crypto exchanges across more than 350 directions.

What do we offer?

Fast exchanges: Transactions completed within 10-30 minutes.
Complete anonymity: No registration required to conduct exchanges.
Vast selection of cryptocurrency pairs: Choose from over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.
Competitive rates: Our exchange rates are among the best in the cryptocurrency market.
Cashback: The more you exchange, the more cashback you earn.
User-friendly interface: Our platform is designed to be convenient and user-friendly, even for cryptocurrency newcomers.

The currencies available on our platform include BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA, and over 350 other coins.

Furthermore, we continuously work on improving our platform to meet the diverse needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer an individualized approach to ensure our service suits their specific requirements.

We invite everyone interested to visit our platform at exme.io to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchange and start their first exchange today. We are eager to welcome you to our platform and assist you with any cryptocurrency-related inquiries.

Contacts:
Telegram: @exme_io
Email: admin@exme.io
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

One more competitor to localbitcoins. Will see how it will go.
At the first look i really like such big variety of crypto to buy/sell
karlos_545

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

One more competitor to localbitcoins. Will see how it will go.
At the first look i really like such big variety of crypto to buy/sell
By the way yes. Seems we have very good competitor for localbitcoin. NowcI can sell my alts here directly for fiat without exchanging it for btc firstly
all_inman

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

What banks are supported to fiat depositing? Or it depends on country if living? Dont really understand how it works Huh
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:29:03 AM

What banks are supported to fiat depositing? Or it depends on country if living? Dont really understand how it works Huh
It is the feature of this project Grin u dont need to deposit traditional currenency to ur account. Platform operates only as a middle man to connect u with buyer or seller. Thats it
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

It is the feature of this project Grin u dont need to deposit traditional currenency to ur account. Platform operates only as a middle man to connect u with buyer or seller. Thats it
So all the process is like decentralized, right? No way my data will go to third party guys?
semiwylson

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

So all the process is like decentralized, right? No way my data will go to third party guys?
Surely. Moreover if there are any problems with the deal, like deleys with seller or buyer u may easily ask support manager for the help.
nofork_man

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

Surely. Moreover if there are any problems with the deal, like deleys with seller or buyer u may easily ask support manager for the help.
I have already tried this platform out and must admit that exchange process is very easy. No problems at all so i guess support is not even needed Grin
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

What is the guaranty for user funds?

I don't think users are sending money directly to their personal wallets and bank accounts. If I'm not the wrong seller need to load funds into your their account on your site right? If yes, what is the guaranty that you guys will not scam people if the amount is too big? Just asking for the clarification.

semiwylson

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

I don't think users are sending money directly to their personal wallets and bank accounts. If I'm not the wrong seller need to load funds into your their account on your site right? If yes, what is the guaranty that you guys will not scam people if the amount is too big? Just asking for the clarification.

First of all, as far as I understand project does not accept fiat at all. Only crypto for the purposes to guarantee the deal. However the question is right. At first look platform looks trust worthy. There are some sellers and buyers already. Maybe admins would clarify that point
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

There are more proc in long term operation. For the ourpose to get a lot of crypto this platform has to handle thousands transactions and make a reputation of trust worthy service. Once it is done - whats the reason so scam if everything already is going well? Worth to think about that
all_inman

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

Thank u Sir. May I operate with dollars or euro? Any currency literally, right?
vessellii

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:21:18 AM

I like it
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

Thank u Sir. May I operate with dollars or euro? Any currency literally, right?
Yes. It all depends on the seller's offers. So everything is going between u both, platform does not have access to your funds
nofork_man

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:01:54 AM

I see you will have tokens. What for? Dont really understand why p2p exchanger needs tokens
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:44:55 AM

I see you will have tokens. What for? Dont really understand why p2p exchanger needs tokens
If u sign up till April 20 you will get free tokens and they will let you have 0 fee for all the exchanges forever.
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

If u sign up till April 20 you will get free tokens and they will let you have 0 fee for all the exchanges forever.
So no ICO here? Tokens are for free for all who hace signed up till 20 April? If yes how many tokens will I get? Or it does not matter?
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

So no ICO here? Tokens are for free for all who hace signed up till 20 April? If yes how many tokens will I get? Or it does not matter?
Exactly. As for amount of tokens I think it does not matter. Just the fact u have even single token will allow u to trade with 0 fee
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

that is a good idea but it has some serious competiters olready !
also it ould take time to get people's attention , have you tought to make refferal commission 2 levels or more?
the commission referral is not bad but changelly gives 50% of commission referral! Roll Eyes

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

that is a good idea but it has some serious competiters olready !
also it ould take time to get people's attention , have you tought to make refferal commission 2 levels or more?
the commission referral is not bad but changelly gives 50% of commission referral! Roll Eyes
Indeed great idea. Binance could grow so much only due refferal program. However it has to be considered wise if 2 levels ref program is suitable here as there are tokens here already that provides 0% fees trading
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: