Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Definition for bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater  (Read 1340 times)
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?

Its easy to tell if their interest is in conflict with Bitcoin then they are likely to be a hater, and if you are a holder and trader in cryptocurrency you are 100% fans and lover of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, these two kinds of people always collide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?
Bitcoin haters and bitcoin fans contradicts in their ideas and beliefs on bitcoins existence.Different opinions and opposite thoughts were always there.Haters most of them were speculators and trying to spread FUDS while some holders keep on believeing in the wrong information.On the other hand those bitcoin believers always look at the brighter side and the advantages it brought in our lives.

feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

Hello folks,

Lol, it is a common thing that peoples from bank will against bitcoin.
They dont want to bitcoin and cryptocurrecy replace their centralized system.

Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

Bitcoin fans are the die hard bounties hunters, crypto promoters, airdrop hunters,better talkers of bitcoin.. While the haters of bitcoin are the government,banks,antibitcoins campaigners,that would not want to hear about bitcoin..
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

Hello folks,

I think bitcoin hater is  a person who spread negative news about bitcoin without doing any research about it. I am fine if a  person studies about bitcoin and then do not like it based on his study. But having a negative opinion without any base is really something I could not understand.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

Hello folks,

You know what?you dont have to discuss to those people around you about those damn issue,it will only leads you to more other issue explaining everything that will comes out the media or news agency,

If i were you i will focus on what you are doing here for profiteering so when time comes that you become stablished and earning good here,then they will be the one who'll approach you how to become a cryptonians
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

Every people has their own point of view and it is the same as Bitcoin. In our country Bitcoin is believed as a scam by a lot of people and the people who has knowledge about Bitcoin laugh at this people. And it hits me, media really has a great power to people since the media gave that idea to people.
Victorias

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

The fans of bitcoin always see in it the success and technology of the future. The hater people get a losses and talk about a negativity.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

Bitcoin fans are investors and open-minded people. They are usually young like the millenials. While bitcoin haters are people who works for banks and they are mostly consists of old people.
zngit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

The faithful supporters are bitcoin fans. The bitcoin people who curse this digital currency is haters. That's what I know between fans and haters.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

Bitcoin fans are investors and open-minded people. They are usually young like the millenials. While bitcoin haters are people who works for banks and they are mostly consists of old people.
bitcoin haters also are some of the people that dont know how does bitcoin may work for and how convenient this specially by this time that we probably used this for some transaction online and they are lack of knowledge too about what is bitcoin.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

Hello folks,

I think it is necessary for those people who like bitcoin to protect the image of bitcoin for they know how much help there is in bitcoin. And for those haters, they haven't had their homeworks done.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency that used the blockchain technology around the world. It is a revolutionary invention of human intelligence that drives to all people through the next future generation. It helps people to create a good opportunity for all people  to have a great and successful life. Bitcoin is the solution for all questions that mess people's minds it is the main application for all objectives in our life.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

Hello folks,

People who can accept change especially in terms of the future economy are people who like Bitcoin. While those who do not like Bitcoin I think they can not accept the reality of economic change in the future and tend to prefer to walk in place.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

bitcoin haters also are some of the people that dont know how does bitcoin may work for and how convenient this specially by this time that we probably used this for some transaction online and they are lack of knowledge too about what is bitcoin.
you are right, they may be affected by negative news about bitcoin, without understanding the truth. In this case, news has a strong influence, another influential internal factor is the willingness to develop and learn about bitcoin.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Hello folks,

a digital currency that has large assets and has a fairly expensive price from time to time.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

you are right, they may be affected by negative news about bitcoin, without understanding the truth. In this case, news has a strong influence, another influential internal factor is the willingness to develop and learn about bitcoin.
There are people who also investor here but were victim of scam that is why their love about crypto turns out to hate and most of the time they are stopping to invest as they are thinking that all are scammers.

poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:28:15 PM

maybe it just a simple question, bitcoin fans is the people that using bitcoin, in here we dont talk about the fanatic fans taht like the bitcoin so much until they announce the fake news about other platform, and the haters is the people that know about bitcoin but they don't like to use it

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:39:32 PM

Hello folks,

Bitcoin fans are those who would still love to hold bitcoins even if its price crashes.

Bitcoin haters are those who always criticize and just see the negative side of bitcoin despite how much it progresses the lives of normal people.

Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:19:31 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin fans are the one who started bitcoin for a long time, they have many experiences and they trust bitcoin because they know what they do, it is also the people who depends on it. They're the type of people who bought a lot of things and their needs through bitcoin. If i'll explain it in the easy way, bitcoin fans are the one who got helped by bitcoin. Meanwhile, bitcoin haters are the type of people who got scammed by bitcoin, we already know that bitcoin is not stable, there are risk in it so we should be ready when it strikes. They're also the type of people who immediately believe in fake news about it, we can say that they're not a risk taker.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀