Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Definition for bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater  (Read 1340 times)
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:29:24 PM

in my opinion why there's a Bitcoin Fans and Haters . because we the Bitcoin Fans we all know how bitcoin works and we know because we learn from our experience and we know More about cryptocurrencies . why there's a Bitcoin Haters because they believe what they hear and see they heared bitcoin is a scam in television or what we called TELL LIE VISION because we all know media is controled by the media , they see because of Newspapers Bitcoin is Scam we can't control it but we can change their mind if they see us how we change our lives because of bitcoin and we can teach them how it works how to avoid those scams .
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

There is no how  bankers will support bitcoin. They know bitcoin when fully  adopted will surely close banks except they will incorporate blockchain to their operations. Politicians when they win election will form government which is not bitcoin friendly. Bitcoin is decentralized and can not be controlled. But government want to control bitcoin but it is not possible and that is why government want to kill bitcoin.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?

We can define Bitcoin lovers and haters in two simple sentences.
Person who is an profit with btc is Bitcoin lover.

A person who is in loss due to btc fall is a Bitcoin hater...
 Grin
Most people who are haters haven't even invested into bitcoins ever before in their lives but they are still hating which is really stupid in my opinion.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

There is no how  bankers will support bitcoin. They know bitcoin when fully  adopted will surely close banks except they will incorporate blockchain to their operations. Politicians when they win election will form government which is not bitcoin friendly. Bitcoin is decentralized and can not be controlled. But government want to control bitcoin but it is not possible and that is why government want to kill bitcoin.

I do not see them purely as haters, but on the other hand they care positive even though they do not know what to do in admitting bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument, I think they are just shocked because bitcoin has the potential to reduce their right to profit, only bitcoin is able to pound the mind of all people about the majority of decentralization.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?

For me, I describe bitcoin fan as a believer. Bitcoin fans are the people who believes and have trust in bitcoin. They fight the bitcoin haters and they only believe in the real news. I describe bitcoin hater as an enemy of bitcoin fans. They spread fake news so that they will ruin the trust of other people in bitcoin. But I am proud to be a bitcoin fan.
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:02:48 PM

I don't think there are Bitcoin haters, just people who don't believe in it in any capacity.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

Hello folks,

For those who believe in bitcoin it's highly because they have traded and earned with it. Whereas the other lot is mostly ignorant leading to such false claims and hatred towards bro or crypto in general. Knowledge is the only tool that can help laymen to understand the potential of crypto.
rob143

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

And what can you expect from bankers? there is no way that they are gonnna say that bitcoin is a game changer, because they would be hurting their own bussiness..
aitrading

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

Because BTC can destroy their [rich people] beautiful lives, but they can change opinion. It's happening already. Checked some previous interviews-news.
Shaka Brah

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:39:54 PM

Haters are those who didn't buy it in time.
Zeddyn

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:37:05 AM

For them bitcoin lovers will always talk about bitcoin with positive things and a good future by bitcoin but different from those bitcoin haters who always speak badly without any basis they know.
Estelita1818

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:59:15 AM

Bitcoin lovers can be considered as the investors or the persons who have devotion on doing crypto while Bitcoin haters gonna hate bitcoin because they do not know what the value of Bitcoin is.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:06:06 AM

Hello folks,

Every term or word has one definition. So does in bitcoin, this term has an as is definition but if we are to divide it unto the haters and lovers definition then there could probably be. All this term has a definition depending on the one who is using it. People who are the users or lovers prefer to coin this term as a help while on the other side is as a thing that is unknown and is illegal.
hiroshima786

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

Who bitcoin crypto currency work benefit was they were bitcoin fans.On the other hand,who to benefit from didn't they bitcoin hater.
Ginz_24

Activity: 39
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:32:59 AM

I think bitcoin fans are people who understand about the world of crypto, and willing to accept it and interested to participate into it. While bitcoin haters are people who do not really understand the world of crypto, plunge into it and experience failure. just as simple as that I think lol Grin Cheesy
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:44:52 AM

I think fans or bitcoin enthusiasts are people who believe and believe that bitcoin is an asset and something that can make money. While people who hate bitcoin are people who feel strange and do not believe in the value of bitcoin is very high but not in the form of real just a virtual form.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

we can not avoid many bitcoin angry people who do not understand bitcoin should not interfere because if we like them to know the meaning of bitcoin they may prefer it should not be confused with people who do not know as much as we are important is earning bitcoin intermediation and they will remain angry at unknown reasons.
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

if I say if people who hate bitcoin are people who do not know Bitcoin.
if they know bitcoin then they will like it.
because Bitcoin is the greatest discovery of this century.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:52:32 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 04:27:07 PM by ahmad21

In my opinion, Bitcoin fans are the one who started bitcoin for a long time, they have many experiences and they trust bitcoin because they know what they do, it is also the people who depends on it. They're the type of people who bought a lot of things and their needs through bitcoin. If i'll explain it in the easy way, bitcoin fans are the one who got helped by bitcoin. Meanwhile, bitcoin haters are the type of people who got scammed by bitcoin, we already know that bitcoin is not stable, there are risk in it so we should be ready when it strikes. They're also the type of people who immediately believe in fake news about it, we can say that they're not a risk taker.
According to Bitcoin fans, Bitcoin is a digital and decentralized currency which is revolutionizing the worldwide payment system. It allows its users to stay anonymous and has low transaction fees and fast speed. It also eliminates intermediaries.
The Bitcoin haters see the same feature of Bitcoin in a negative way. According to them it’s just a bubble which can cause huge losses to its users due to lot of speculation and which can be helpful in implementing illegal acts.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

Those who have benefited from Bitcoin and have got complete knowledge about it, they are the Bitcoin fans.And those who have no knowledge about it, spread rumors about false news, those are Bitcoin haters.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: