Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Definition for bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater  (Read 1346 times)
pikaqiu

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

Those who have confidence in Bitcoin who profit from Bitcoin, or who expect to profit from Bitcoin, are Bitcoin fans. But people who hate Bitcoin may not need any reason. What they hate will surely surprise them.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

I don't care, and until now bitcoin but can survive even can grow back even on a small scale. but this proves that the presence of bitcoin can not be underestimated. especially in banking that always sows FUD to destroy its value at zero point.
Zonero12

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:14:49 AM

usually people who hate bitcoin do not understand bitcoin, or people who are disappointed with bitcoin and have lost.
but for those who already have the benefits of bitcoin would love bitcoin, bitcoin brings blessings in the lives of all real people, as many become millionaires all because of bitcoin

● ● ● LIPCHAIN ● ● ●
▰▰▰ LIPCHAIN WILL UNITE THE GLOBAL SURFER’S COMMUNITY ▰▰▰
www.lipchain.io
Hibiscea

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

A definition of a Bitcoin fan is someone who sees Bitcoin as future currency, who believes in the technology behind cryptocurrency.
They are willing to admit that Bitcoin has it's falls as the first cryptocurrency and sees the bigger of picture of cryptocurrencies, not just Bitcoin only.
A definition of a Bitcoin Hater it's the likes Warren Buffet who compare Bitcoin to rat posion, I guess in his case you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

@BrewMaster: I already had the same idea.

But I see some other reasons for not being into crypto: Some people simply don´t understand the concept. Others see crypto currency as dangerous for their own (traditional) business. And of course there are always people you love to be negative towards new ideas.

And there are the ones who are winning from spreading negative headlines - some news media for example because bad news get more attention than good news.

So there are many reasons for not being a crypto enthusiast.

Bitcoin lovers are those people who gain more profit of the bitcoin and being successful of their investments.

Bitcoin haters are those people who are losing their investment because of the price rapidly down and they sell their bitcoin in a low price and their money scammed to the other person because they are lack of knowledge through crypto. And they called the bitcoin is a scam.

Bitcoins fans are always promote the event and projects seeing in positive, haters are always bullying and saying bitcoin users are greedy.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

Bitcoin fans in my opinion are people who have made quite substantial gains from the bitcoin movement,they believe a lot in the power of the technology and how fascinating it is while on the other hand the haters are mostly the those who didn't profit from the movement and also majorly the banking system because they could become irrelevant.
SteveCrypto555

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

Hhahahah, one and only true Smiley

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?

We can define Bitcoin lovers and haters in two simple sentences.
Person who is an profit with btc is Bitcoin lover.

A person who is in loss due to btc fall is a Bitcoin hater...
 Grin
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

Bitcoin is the latest form of digital currency. The character makes it special. Easy trade, transaction anonymity, lower service charges, fast transactions, accepted internationally by people. It is expected to replace fiat currencies within a few short years.
Definition for people against bitcoin:
I would not call a man who does not like bitcoin hates it. Because there is a difference between likes and love and in the same way there is a difference between dislike and hate. Some people do not like bitcoin for their own reasons.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

For me Bitcoin fans are those who believes in what Bitcoin can do to change their life in terms of financial status and their life in the future,they are also called the winner and the positive people.and the Bitcoin haters are those who don't have an idea about Bitcoin they are also the negative people judging without knowing what they will get in joining Bitcoin.
mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

in my opinion there may be who do not like bitcoin thought bitcoin is a gambling, and many who like bitcoin because a lot of money.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

Bitcoin is that subject which have the power to do a lot for us within a very short time.
shino1412

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:14:53 AM

Others see crypto currency as dangerous for their own (traditional) business. And of course there are always people you love to be negative towards new ideas.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:10:29 AM

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?

I don't think that there would be a proper definition for Bitcoin fans and Bitcoin hater, but there is a classification. Bitcoin fans are the one who trust Bitcoin. They believe that Bitcoin can change our lives and it will survive in the future. For Bitcoin hater, these are people who do not trust Bitcoin. There is still a classification for Bitcoin haters: The "one who has no knowledge" hater and The "Bitcoin is a bubble" hater. The "one who has no knowledge" is the one who didn't know what Bitcoin is and they only just hate it because of the bad news about Bitcoin. The "Bitcoin is a bubble" hater is the one who know what Bitcoin is but they didn't believe that Bitcoin will change the lives of people and they believe that Bitcoin is just like a bubble that will pop at any point in time.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:13:23 AM

maybe it just a simple question, bitcoin fans is the people that using bitcoin, in here we dont talk about the fanatic fans taht like the bitcoin so much until they announce the fake news about other platform, and the haters is the people that know about bitcoin but they don't like to use it.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:14:53 AM

Hello folks,

The haters of bitcoin will always says that the bitcoin was scam even if it is not a scam project and the believers of bitcoin will say that the bitcoin has a great potential to help many people to have a greater life in the future and specially it has no tax to be pay if you work for this.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

simple as for me, fans are people who work and earn money from bitcoin, hater is governments of countries with big corrupt business

VUKIMTHAO

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

Bitcoin is an cash for the macro to be future in the future Grin
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

the devise of haters and bitcoin lovers in my opinion: bitcoin lovers are people who believe in, patience and able to enjoy the results of bitcoin. bitcoin haters are people who do not know bitcoin, can not have bitcoin, do not enjoy the results of bitcoin and the cause ya can not wait to face the news and conditions that are in circulation
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

Bitcoin hater one who has nothing good to say about bitcoin but to call it a scam reasons been that he or she did not get or receive what was expected but a fan of bitcoin is patient no matter how bad the market is hoping for something better tomorrow.Bitcoin haters are foolish while the fan of bitcoin is wise
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:11:52 PM

Bitcoin hater one who has nothing good to say about bitcoin but to call it a scam reasons been that he or she did not get or receive what was expected but a fan of bitcoin is patient no matter how bad the market is hoping for something better tomorrow.Bitcoin haters are foolish while the fan of bitcoin is wise

its not good to be a bitcoin fan or bitcoin hater,

best is you are someone like me someone, that sees the opportunities that bitcoin brings, but unlike the bitcoin fans, the bitcoin sekt and those invested in bitcoin is aware of its weaknesses, and its problems and its durability.

regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: