Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Definition for bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater  (Read 1340 times)
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?

We can define Bitcoin lovers and haters in two simple sentences.
Person who is an profit with btc is Bitcoin lover.

A person who is in loss due to btc fall is a Bitcoin hater...
 Grin
Those people who get involve in bitcoin scam are the one who are bitcoin haters. They have nothing to say but do not trust bitcoin, all the news about it is not true. Bitcoin fans are those people who accepts their lose but continue to work to still believe that it will give huge profit and gain what is lost.

Or these bitcoin haters don't really have a knowledge about bitcoin but often hears that someone was scammed by using bitcoin. The bitcoin users are the people who take risks because this is a stepping stone for a successful future.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

As the word itself, btc fans are those who believes and support btc while the haters are simply haters, throwing hates about btc. Those people who benefits from btc are the ones who invest. We can't deny the fact that this rising decentralized technology will really have its bashers and haters because they do not try it themselves. However, the fans are the ones who already proved that btc can really help people to gain income.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?

I know they said the FUD and bad news because they want to buy crypto in cheap price, they're too late for do that.
So, i'm sure crypto will be the most popular currency in the future.
Akoasm

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

Haha, this is a simple question. I think fans have confidence. Hackers are different. Hackers only want to obtain cryptocurrencies in their own way. Fans choose to invest.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

Bitcoin haters are those individuals who are losing their speculation as a result of the cost quickly down and they offer their bitcoin in a low cost and their cash misled to the next individual since they are absence of learning through crypto. What's more, they called the bitcoin is a trick
cofinder

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

I wouldn’t insist onto defining only these two categories, because I think that there are more.
In my opinion, bitcoin haters are also divided into following categories:
  • those who too lazye to learn more about it, so it’s easier for them to say that btc is a scam;
  • those who too afraid to try, so they act just like first ones;
  • fand maybe (just maybe) those who bought it when the price was on top and then it went deep, or if they were unlucky enough to get impale upon scam at the first time they were dealing with crypto.
As for bitcoin lovers, I guess that they are people, who know a lot about btc and how it works and managed to make some money investing in it.
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

bitcoin lovers are people who already understand and feel the benefits of bitcoin in life.
bitcoin haters are people who have not felt the benefits of bitcoin or people who fail to survive in the bitcoin world for not being patient
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

Bankers are partial haters of bitcoin. They know bitcoin when fully  adopted will surely close banks except they will incorporate blockchain to their operations. Politicians when they win election will form government which is not bitcoin friendly. Bitcoin is decentralized and can not be controlled. But government want to control bitcoin but it is not possible and that is why government want to kill bitcoin.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

The bitcoin fans are people who are using bitcoin, they have a good view of bitcoin and want bitcoin to be acceptable in their country. Those who hate bitcoin are those who do not want to be bitcoin accepted in their country and they do not use it.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

The most easiest way to explain bitcoin is to state that it is a financial form of currency which is based on blockchain technology generated through mining used for financial transactions anywhere around the world where all the transaction record is safe and preserved
rameshrajan1000

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:31:22 AM

just funny example ... bitcoin is the most secure system bitcoin, the value of gold is going to increase. Wow ... I'm a fan of bitcoin. Grin Grin Grin
 Next, The value of bitcoin decreases without constant. Banned in some countries. I hate bitcoin. Sad Sad Sad
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:40:55 AM

Bitcoin hater one who has nothing good to say about bitcoin but to call it a scam reasons been that he or she did not get or receive what was expected but a fan of bitcoin is patient no matter how bad the market is hoping for something better tomorrow.Bitcoin haters are foolish while the fan of bitcoin is wise

its not good to be a bitcoin fan or bitcoin hater,

best is you are someone like me someone, that sees the opportunities that bitcoin brings, but unlike the bitcoin fans, the bitcoin sekt and those invested in bitcoin is aware of its weaknesses, and its problems and its durability.

regards
There's a big difference to what the two parties were believing. They have their own opinion and definition of what bitcoin is all about. When it comes to a hater point of view it's clearly against the system of bitcoin. They will define it as a bad system. On the other hand supporters and fans will see bitcoin as a key to success and always keep on praising it.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

Hello folks,

For me, a bitcoin hater is people who always give a negative expression about cryptocurrency. They say bitcoin is a ponzi, bubble, etc.
even if they see many peoples get rich because cryptocurrency, they will still say negative about bitcoin, trust me.
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

Bitcoin fans definitely support the strength and weakness of it regardless of the benefit they could have, unlike bitcoin hater, even though you gave them something that will benefit them, they will still look at it as a big problem and an issue. Well, bitcoin fans can gain more than what bitcoin hater do. Good thing I am a bitcoin fan
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

Bitcoin fans definitely support the strength and weakness of it regardless of the benefit they could have, unlike bitcoin hater, even though you gave them something that will benefit them, they will still look at it as a big problem and an issue. Well, bitcoin fans can gain more than what bitcoin hater do. Good thing I am a bitcoin fan
[/quote

in my definition with bitcoin fans is one who patronize bitcoin and enjoy the  benefits that bitcoin gives. while bitcoin haters spread negative speculation that can bring down the good name of bitcoin.

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

Bitcoin fans are definitely who profit from it like investors, ICO devs and bounty hunters. Bitcoin fans can also be a supporter of the tech that will stop the corrupt system. Bitcoin hater are  like you said from banks, oligarchs and also those who trade golds and other minerals.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

Hello folks,

There is no specific definition. I am bitcoin fan and I am investing in some coins which are giving me absolutely great returns like ICX, Kmd and PRG. PRG for instance is launching its new project, the Paragon Space and is expected to rise for sure. Bitcoin hater is just someone who does not like using digital currency or has never used it at all.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Hello folks,

Bitcoin haters are none other than those who do not trust digital currency or the ones who have never tried Bitcoin at all because they never got a chance. You cannot really define it. Just be sure that bitcoin is a digital currency and works great especially when you have coins like POWR, Lamden and EOS which are constantly working with extreme diligence.
riplete

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:14:04 AM

Those who are not inverted and receive profits will not support bitcoin. Because they are talking about bitcoin in a negative way by reading fake news.
Everybody should cherish it, everything about it will come out completely in a pleasant way
vinbitpon

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:38:21 AM

Definition of the two can be as easy as this:

Bitcoin fans: People that have a knowledge with btc, it's use, and how to trade it.
Bitcoin Haters: People that lack knowledge of btc, and what they only know is that BTC is only about investments that they thought would double their money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: