Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Definition for bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater  (Read 1346 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:09:13 AM

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?
People are given the rights to think and decide which faction he would agree and haters have theirs,because our outviews in every aspect mostly different from others so lets not bebother to learn whats on their mind,the important thing is our position and thats is being fanatic and trustees of bitcoin
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:19:22 AM

Definition of the two can be as easy as this:

Bitcoin fans: People that have a knowledge with btc, it's use, and how to trade it.
Bitcoin Haters: People that lack knowledge of btc, and what they only know is that BTC is only about investments that they thought would double their money.
Yeah actually defines this is very easily, people who use bitcoin ofcourse have knowledge about bitcoin,
whereas hater has no idea what bitcoin is? and that's why they hate bitcoin, if they have knowledge of bitcoin, they will not hate it
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?

Bitcoin fans are the ones who invest on bitcoin, earn and profit from it. Bitcoin haters are the ones who doesn't believe on bitcoin, they are the one who keep saying bad things about bitcoin.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:28 AM

in this world there must be a haters, usually they ugly cryptocurrency because they feel the experience is not wearing, and take advantage of the situation when bitcoin is in, if bitcoin back to the top then there will be many people think positive about it and invite other communities to participate .
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:41:25 AM

Hello folks,

Bitcoin is the future as a fans and supporter I believe bitcoin will recognize as one of the global currency and it helps many people to lift in poverty and to those haters or non believer I think if they have enough knowledge what can bitcoin brings to their life for sure they doubt and belief will be change.
Jacob Amarall

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

Bitcoin fans are frenzied investors who put absolute trust in Bitcoin no matter what happens to it. As for Bitcoin haters, they are strongly opposed to Bitcoin empire and call it a scam and a Ponzi scheme.
chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

A Bitcoin fan from the minimum degree of someone who is open and interested in the idea of a non-centralized self maintaining encrypted currency to those who have made a life out of it. Now a Bitcoin hater could be anything from someone who carries a narrow view where the currency creates a breeding ground for criminals and threatens the stability of their system to someone who understands how great the threat of an alternate currency operating outside of their system really means and takes a opposition to it naturally, sometimes politically, and and sometimes violently.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

Bitcoin fans and bitcoin haters were all the same. In specific bitcoin fans were the common people and small scale bitcoin users who has been into bitcoin considering its small earning opportunities, whereas bitcoin haters were the people who have the understanding about bitcoin and has profited big through it. They were the one who manipulate according to their need for profiting.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

If you really want to see what a "bitcoin hater" means. Just go through this board, and take 10 minutes of your time, and you will see probably 40% of the entire first page full of newbies complaining.

Hello
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

Hello folks,

For me as a Bitcoin lover, Bitcoin is the decentralized, and the most innovative type of currency wherein, it can help those individuals, educated or not to still have that opportunity and capacity to gain and earn their own income even they do not have that certain work and it does not barely demand too much of your time so you can easily manage working and earning in terms of Bitcoin. The price changes unexpectedly but it does not men that it will die soon since it was normal for a virtual currency to have sudden changes within its price over time unlike with regular currency.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:42:52 AM

actually I'm not concerned about the definition of bitcoin from fans and bitcoin haters because they can not provide benefits for me, which I know bitcoin can provide a lot of profits for those who can trade well and correctly.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

It's easy to tell which hater and where the bitcoin fans are. Bitcoin enthusiasts will always see positive sides and bitcoin benefits, whereas their haters always look for the negatives of bitcoin and its weakness. I think any bitcoin haters will spread negative news about bitcoin without doing research about it. I'm fine if someone learns about bitcoin and then does not like it based on his studies. But having a negative opinion without any basis is something I can not understand.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

actually I'm not concerned about the definition of bitcoin from fans and bitcoin haters because they can not provide benefits for me, which I know bitcoin can provide a lot of profits for those who can trade well and correctly.
What a mindset, thats actually a pretty good to do. Because if you care about them then you'll just get another problems for you. Ignore them and make yourself busy with your investments, with the cryptocurrency because cryptos will give you benefits that bitcoin fans and haters cant.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

I think the best way to explain bitcoin to the haters which are those in the side of the government and the corporations in this case is to explain that bitcoin is valued more than most of the corporations and controls the market capitalization of the entire crypto currency market today valued at 150 billion USD.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

I consider myself as a bitcoin fans because i gain profit from bitcoin.and i can say that bitcoin haters are the persons who involved in scam.and git scammed by others using the name of bitcoin.they dont believe already in bitcoin.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

Hello folks,

As a fan of bitcoin my definition is a the first crypto and the number one cryptos in cryptocurrency industry. Bitcoin change the world in transacting money in easiest and fastiest way the greatest invention of human in transacting money. Bitcoin hater shut up i don't like bitcoin they say that because they not know the bitcoin or lack of knowledge about BTC.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

Bitcoin fans are those who know the future of bicoin, l know that bitcoin got a great future its a material.the haters are the scammers ,negative people that lack knowledge of bitcoin. as for me i am a fan of bitcoin.
Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

Here in our country a small percent of people  who knew bitcoin, But most of them are the haters or those people are didn't believe what the bitcoin can do in the future because of some news here in our country talking about only those scammed sites that related to bitcoin. For me the definition of the fans is those people who already have  proof here, But those who don't have they are become the haters.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

There are no official definition for the so-called bitcoin fans and bitcoin haters. But I guess we can apply the concept on being an artist fan and hater in the entertainment industry. Just by speaking bitcoin fan it is self-explanatory that these people support and hold bitcoins even with the price dropping. The bitcoin haters are those people who wanted bitcoin dead, even if bitcoin is in a bullish state they will say it is just a bubble and it will die, and even if it drops in value they will say that bitcoin will continue to drop until it dies.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

Of course it is. Being a bitcoin supporter or a bitcoin hater will always differentiate. Logically, those supporter really fight for bitcoin's goodness while the haters don't just  hate bitcoin but spreading the false one against it at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: