Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Definition for bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater  (Read 1348 times)
Joseph Cabrall

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

It seems to me that there are two kinds of Bitcoin lovers: wise lovers and frenzied investors. Wise lovers have an impartial view of Bitcoin, meaning that they see both sides of Bitcoin but are rationally in favor of Bitcoin, unlike the frenzied who blindly invest in Bitcoin without careful thought and reject all bad sides of Bitcoin.
Similarly, haters Bitcoin is divided into two groups: extreme haters and those disliking. The former is strongly opposed to Bitcoin, not caring any of it benefits but just look at its shortcomings. This sort of people might've got scammed before or blindly follow trash news. The latter don't support Bitcoin. They're skeptical of Bitcoin's value.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?
I even don’t that what is the releavance of this post even, this is as easy as the title of this post, all those people who are in favour of bitcoin who has completely understood the real potential of bitcoin and those who are benefited with the bitcoin are bitcoin fans and those who are in against of bitcoin and thinks that bitcoin could only for illegal purposes are the bitcoin haters and what I personally think that in the end say after one decade we all starts loving bitcoin and will become bitcoin fans.
Nicholas Ferreiraa

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

Bitcoin fans are people realizing that Bitcoin's advantages can redress its disadvantages. While Bitcoin's problem still concerns them, they see its potential and learn how to get its fullest. In contrast, Bitcoin haters show very negative attitude towards Bitcoin, I mean, they see problems with Bitcoin more than the value it brings.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

Bitcoin critics are those who don’t invest in cryptocurrency because they don’t have the financial capacity or too lazy to do some research and hates everyone who does.

damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

we as bitcoin enthusiasts will continue to maintain bitcoin and participate in all transactions. and what about the bitcoin haters I do not know yet, nowadays there are still those who do not like bitcoin especially now it's hard to find a job, fortunately there are bitcoins that can help provide income earning opportunities.
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

I find people who hate bitcoin he thinks that bitcoin is a fraud in because of their ignorance of how bitcoin works
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?

I think the definition of bitcoin fans on bitcoin is a job that it is very important to work on and on the bitcoin hater's definition is a currency that for a lazy people only because they think that the bitcoin is for only in lazy people. The fans of bitcoin advertising it to other people or in their friends so the demand of bitcoin are continuously increasing.
Handa

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

i think no one really hates bitcoin , there are people or i should say users of cryptocurrency who have made really good profit through investing , trading and holding with good decisions. On other hand some have faced a big loss too, the reason might be selling and trading altcoins or bitcoin at low prices and now they are saying bad about bitcoins
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

I will say a first timer into bitcoin that get scam will always av hatred towards bitcoin and a first timer to bitcoin that hit it big on bitcoin will always av good things to say about bitcoin. It depends on d side u are.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

IM a fan, thus a bitcoin lover, but id like to speak out for my friend who hated bitcoin when his investment went down the stream leaving him with just a little of his wealth. From that hes one of the haters of it leaving it all out once he withdrawn whats left. HE is now saying its a scam, a waste of time and waste of investments but I always say too him that, Experience will make you strong But failure will make you Stronger.

Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

Hello folks,

Bitcoin enthusiasts are those who hold bitcoin, bitcoin is a technology and they believe that bitcoin can grow larger and can provide benefits. And those who hate bitcoin are those who oppose bitcoin, always see bitcoin in negative terms and always think that bitcoin is a bubble.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

What do you say?
if those who hate leave it alone because it is their right, I think we are patient enough, try and pray for the goodness of the future about Bitcoin

Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater?
fans: they are always open to cryptocurrency and open up opportunities for financial problems in the future.
hater: just let those who hate, if they understand it will follow us who understand first.

And how would you describe them?
from my experience every day in the neighborhood where I live.
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:03:52 AM

Bitcoin fans is the one who used bitcoin because they believe to the potential of bitcoin and what can bitcoin do to their life as a currency or as an investment platform.Bitcoin hater is the one who hate bitcoin because they have lock of knowledge about this or about crypto currency in they never believe what bitcoin can make to their life.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

For the most part, the younger generation honors the cryptocurrency. The older one... I think it is needless to say that it is too difficult for them.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

Hello folks,

Those who do not like bitcoin are called haters and of course because they did not gain from it. And those who likes bitcoin are those who profits, tho who think they can gain from it and those who loves innovation.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

For bitcoin fans and believer bitcoin in like a precious gems stone because of it is very important for those who believe that bitcoin can give them a good future and successful life. However for those people who didn't appreciate the importance of this cryptocurrency they  are said bitcoin is a waste of time and money. They said that bitcoin is an invetion that can totally crush or destroy their entire life if they engage with cryptocurrency. However it is contradict with other people who believe and don't believe on the essence of having virtual currency but foe me it is not a big issue as long as it can gives me an opportunity to survive in this world..

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Erul13

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

For me, fans of bitcoin can be said by all of us because what we all must feel is what we can achieve by having bitcoin. We will automatically become fans of bitcoin, and for bitcoin haters, maybe those who don't know the positive side of bitcoin can be misused for things that are not fair. Obviously, bitcoin has nothing to set. And seeing the physical money that is set up can still be misused. So how do people see bitcoin.
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

From my own perspective, I think Bitcoin fans are anyone who has an open mind and a practical attitude and I think I could say the opposite to the Bitcoin haters. Maybe they don't actually hate bitcoin, it's just that they have a different understanding about it. Some would say that these aren't all true and some would say that Bitcoins in some other countries doesn't have supporting government bodies. Well it's fine to have such variety of opinions but still, there are more people who believes in Bitcoin than hate it. That belief can still make the Bitcoin world grow larger and larger.
JamesWood1212

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

I think it just a simple question, bitcoin fans are the people that using bitcoin, in here we don't talk about the fanatic fans that like the bitcoin so much until they announce the fake news about other platforms, and the haters is the people that know about bitcoin but they don't like to use it.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

Hello folks,

there is no definition for that, I think you are wasting time on something useless. you should always look for knowledge and experience in this industry to be able to bring every benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: