Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Definition for bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater  (Read 1346 times)
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

I guess the word hater and fans will describe the word well. Of course if you are fan you will surely love bitcoin other wise you cannot be called a fan. If you are a hater then you hate bitcoin since you cannot be called bitcoin hater if you love bitcoin. Thus we dont need definitions since it is already self explanatory.

I am a fan of bitcoin knowing it’s benefits despite its disadvantages. A lot of people hate bitcoin because they lack the knowledge and probably doesn’t have an idea how it works. In my country, there are news regarding scammers and illegal activities i the world of bitcoin. They only see the bad side of it that’s why they hate it.
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?
I define bitcoin fans and bitcoin haters an idiot. They doesnt really know how useful bitcoin is . If I were you guys you should try to love bitcoin and you will find it the best altcoins ever .
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

Bitcoin fans are the users who take time to learn about the general concept of Bitcoin and never to criticize the market with the intention of creating FUD in potential investors. Most governments are haters of Bitcoin because of the decentralized nature of Bitcoin which eliminates the interruption of all authoritative third party bodies.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

Hello folks,

I often discuss with friends and family about newspaper articles where banker, politicians and ceos give their options about the future of bitcoin.
Bankers speak mostly against bitcoin and spread FUD. People who work in the information industy often like the idea.

What do you say? Is there a definition of bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater? And how would you describe them?
In my opinion most of the people who are against cryptocurrencies are just not enough educated in this area to speak constructive and objectively but the same here that people who are familiar are often for.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

opponents and fans of bitcoin is enough in all societies. I think there are people who just don't care what happens in the world of technology.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

Of course, everyone has the right to their opinion about bitcoin and will defend it. It seems to me that everyone who speaks negatively about bitcoin is just skeptics. I sincerely believe in bitcoin and believe in it and its success. And only time will tell who is right.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

I can call myself a believer in bitcoin because I get real profit from it. So I'm sure it's not a Scam, not a bubble, not a Ponzi scheme. And everyone else let them think what they want, and spit poison as they want. And at this time we will earn on cryptocurrency.
vcrypte

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:07:30 PM

Like it those who are it good money and made a fortune.But she does not like only those who are on it broke!
princess22

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

I think those people who hates bitcoin are those scammers i guess because they try to loose us put you in deep self  destruction,ruin your chance to have the better you want it to be,.and for those fans of bitcoins are those people who always be there in whatever circumstances in failure or in sucess they always ties themeselves and never quit bitcoins whether theres price volatility in the market,.
kit_finance

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

All who understood the topic of cryptocurrency, everyone likes cryptocurrency Bitcoin. And not like it to those who do not understand anything in this area.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

It is very much simple those who earn from bitcoin or get advantages from bitcoin are the fan of bitcoin and those who got loss from it are the haters.
nagasaking

Activity: 333

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

in this world there must be haters, usually they are bad cryptocurrency because they feel the experience doesn't use, and take advantage of the situation when bitcoin comes in, if bitcoin goes back up there will be many people thinking positively about it.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

Bank will not support bitcoin because if it do this then their business will fall. Paper money is a product of babk so if people use bitcoin then indirectly people will leave paper money. Paper money is worthless, please look at Venezuelan bolivar, look at it's price now.

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

Hello folks,

Haters didnt know how bitcoin help other people like us and dont have any idea about them that is why they literally hate bitcoin. For them bitcoin is a scam and used in illegal transactions. Bitcoin gives a lot of benefits.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:05:56 AM

Hello folks,

Bitcoin is a virtual currency created in 2009. By a person or group of individuals named Satoshi Nakamoto. This currency's like a dollar, pound sterling, yen or other currencies, but only in the digital world. I think bitcoin is a currency that's either not controlled by the government or the central bank so that it's far from a crisis. This concept's attractive to many people, especially cyber surfers and non-mainstream people in the world of internet technology. Bitcoin is believed to be a universal currency and commodity so prices will continue to soar. But, the most interesting is the concept of its use's considered to be very prioritizing privacy. So that in the transaction process, users can use an anonymous account or without including any personal data.
BTCempires

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

I don't know a single person who hates bitcoins.In my opinion, this is one of the favorite cryptocurrencies for everyone, because it is kept in the first rows not for the first year.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

Hello folks,

bitcoin doesnt has to be formally opposed anymore the market is so diverse, opposing bitcoin publicly only gives it attention, what has to be done is adressing the cryptoindex mafia. that prevents listening or acceptance of certain coins that have higher marketcapitalisation than bitcoin.

regards

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

Hello folks,

Whenever the new technology has been introduced to the world, then automatically the entire world gets divided into its haters an it’s lovers and if the technology is good and is useful for the humanity then those understood the potential of that technology comes in favour of that technology and starts living it and those who don’t understand remains in the against and the same thing has happened with bitcoin also, those who understood the potential of bitcoin, like it and legalised it in their nation and those who don’t are continuing criticising it.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

Hello folks,

If you want to have a good insight about Bitcoin, don't talk to a wrong people. Bankers, politicians and those who work in financial institutions are not the right person to ask for. Ask those people who are articulate I am cryptocurrency, someone who knows blockchain technology.
CryptoDoing

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

I do not know who hates it, I think these are only those people who did not invest in it in a timely manner, lost tons of income and envy those who successfully mine and trade it.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: