Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Citizens of Japan are going all-in on Cryptocurrency  (Read 504 times)
gold1112 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:52:22 AM
Merited by QuestionAuthority (5)

Citizens of Japan are going all-in on Cryptocurrency. Japan, a country known for its progressive financial vision, has reported an unprecedented 3.5 million active Cryptocurrency participants on the island. More than 80% of traders are between the ages of 24-40. Japan made bitcoin a legal currency!
Will other countries take an example from Japan in near future?
Olivian

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

It's a good thing. The state is saying you are asumming a risk, but the cryptos with the lowest risk are...
This what Japan did. I think this will happen also in Europe and developed countries
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

Japan has always been a bitcoin friendly nation, more of a bitcoin haven and its a little surprise that its going full BTC, its a
good news for the crypto nation as it gives the BTC users a place to make their transactions lawfully
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

Japan has always been a bitcoin friendly nation, more of a bitcoin haven and its a little surprise that its going full BTC, its a
good news for the crypto nation as it gives the BTC users a place to make their transactions lawfully
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

In macroeconomic terms, the embrace of cryptocurrency makes sense. Japan has taken time to recover from its so-called ‘Lost Decade’ of economic stagnation. Its relatively low growth and high savings rate make cryptocurrency an attractive option. While a trailblazer in tech development, Japan and its authorities are notoriously conservative when it comes to financial innovation. The government’s forward-looking attitude to virtual currencies may in fact be a reaction to that. The use of blockchain has given Japan an opportunity to shake things up a little and push local banks into more aggressive development. At the same time, the state’s proactive approach to regulation is also a way to keep crypto trading under centralized control.
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

well maybe china and other nearest country with the same vision of people will participate in crypto will do the same and taking more risk here in the philippines has a bad image of crypto because of newg scam scandal. you can now read the story here you might know him.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/04/06/18/couple-arrested-for-alleged-bitcoin-investment-scam
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

It`s well known fact that Japan has highest rate of personal savings.
Crypto world should adapt and make an usable offer - these depositors can`t refuse..
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:52:34 AM

Japan has been the role model of the crypto currency and the proof that other countries should adopt this bitcoin technology  to boost the financial system of their constituents.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

Europe will do the same in 2018-2019 i think!
I don't think so. Europe, contrary to the popular belief is not a monolith - some countries might be in totally opposed to the idea of accepting cryptocurrency.
The European Commission, the European Parliament or whoever is responsible for pulling out the strings there and creating the law is known to be manipulated by banks, wealthy elites and corporations.
It is obvious that under the circumstances they would rather try to prevent people from using free crypto and instead will try to create their own - blockchain based - but not a sovereign version of cryptocurrency.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

venezuela has made rules about the regulation of crypto before Japan, even transactions by using crypto have been done.

and turkey, singapore, korea, russia and iran have planned crypto regulation, even have been done but not yet perfect.

I think in the future there will be more countries that accept crypto.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

Citizens of Japan are going all-in on Cryptocurrency. Japan, a country known for its progressive financial vision, has reported an unprecedented 3.5 million active Cryptocurrency participants on the island. More than 80% of traders are between the ages of 24-40. Japan made bitcoin a legal currency!

If this continues amidst stricter regulations by the Japanese Government then it is a big win for the cryptocurrency economy. In Japan majority of cryptocurrency holders are holding bitcoin since bitcoin mainstreaming in Japan is real. You can almost buy anything with bitcoin at Tokyo and possibly soon it can even reach other areas outside the city.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

I always knew that Japan would be the first nation to have bitcoin mass adoption, they are always the first when it comes to adopting future technology. Thank you Japan.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

This in my opinion is reasonable. Because Japanese citizens are known to be the cradle of technological achievement and love to explore and improve technology is their specialty. Satoshi created bitcoin is also a citizen born in Japan.
gold1112 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

This in my opinion is reasonable. Because Japanese citizens are known to be the cradle of technological achievement and love to explore and improve technology is their specialty. Satoshi created bitcoin is also a citizen born in Japan.

Yes, technology in Japan is mostly focused and prominent in consumer electronics, robotics and the automotive industry. Japan is one of the leading nations in the fields of scientific research, technology, machinery, and medical research. And now its time for Bitcoin in Japan. Hope other counties will go the same way in crypto and blockchain!
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

Japan has truely taken the first step in boosting its GDP and also boosting Bitcoin adoption. They've realized the potential of the technology utilized in Bitcoin and I'm glad it's been acknowledged by their Governments. I believe the few countries that have it as unregulated could be Turkey, Vietnam and probably most of the European counterparts. I am really hoping that those countries that have listed Bitcoin as illegal (Bangladesh) and possibly looking forward to limiting its use heavily (India) also try and understand the benefits it'd provide for cross-border trades and also to understand ways on legally regulating it instead of looking forward to making it illegal.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

Japan is a shelter and protection, marking the development of bitcoin around the world. It is a premise and motivation to promote the perfect and continuous growth of bitcoin. I think their citizens are well aware and educated about the proper way to invest in bitcoin and crypto in order to sustain development and balance in the economy and society. In the formation and development of bitcoin is associated with satoshi and Japan.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

Japan is a shelter and protection, marking the development of bitcoin around the world. It is a premise and motivation to promote the perfect and continuous growth of bitcoin. I think their citizens are well aware and educated about the proper way to invest in bitcoin and crypto in order to sustain development and balance in the economy and society. In the formation and development of bitcoin is associated with satoshi and Japan.

Japan has been very bullish on bitcoin, i still dont understand why there are a lot of people who think the opposite of this. I am more than confident in that Japan is going to be one of those countries that is going to offer a financial revolution with cryptos.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

I hope other countries also will follow the same what Japan has been doing,because Japan is one of the well developed country in technology based and economical based too so the other developing countries might follow them in the future.But many countries are don't know how to regulate the crypto currency usage that is why some countries started to ban it.
turcalata

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

Those living in the Far East continue to keep the crypt money. Did not the beautiful things first come out of the first place? Everyone knows how rational and rational the Japanese are. Despite this, I do not understand how to keep the distance between the crypt and the crypt. Is there any other people who want to make tradition and truth as much as the Japanese? I do not think so. If there was something wrong, the Japanese would certainly not get into it.
Aviney

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/zLhD3IX.jpg
Individuals of Japan are heading all-in on Cryptocurrency. Nippon, a rustic known for its progressive financial perspective, has reported an unmatched 3. 5 million energetic Cryptocurrency participants on the island of st. kitts. Even more than 80% of dealers are between the age ranges of 24-40. Japan made bitcoin a legal forex!
Will other countries take an example from Nippon in near future?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: