Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:03:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Citizens of Japan are going all-in on Cryptocurrency  (Read 510 times)
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

Japan has been known to be as crypto-friendly long before and they're very technological advanced. They have been open to crypto and now that they accept bitcoin as a legal currency, they could expect for foreign investors to come in. Now, crypto businesses may open up or the retail stores in the country may choose to accept btc as payment. Let's hope that this would pave the way towards a more adoption of crypto and btc for other countries as well. Is bitcoin the only crypto which they accept? Hopefully there are also other cryptos or that they choose to accept more in the future.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:57:39 PM

Well people in Japan know how to handle their money well that's why they have money to invest in cryptocurrency and beside their technology is also fast improving. Maybe they are one of the reasons of bitcoin price movement

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

I do believe other countries will follow suit if the government is supportive of Bitcoin and other Crypto currencies. There was a news about few thousands stores in Japan accepting Bitcoin as a payment method last year. This year, we see the same with Korea. Maybe Korea will be the next country following?
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

Japanese are very smart and also well disciplined. Their govt. is positive about BTC, since they understand the true potential of BTC. No wonder people are going all-in.

Unlike countries like India - where the cheap prostituting politicians sell their own homeland for money, Japan has more integrity which always mean they will be succesful - which is very evident from the pace of their nations development.

This is of course a very positive sign for BTC and cryptocoins overall.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:15:42 PM

Japan is always interested about technology and they have a positive point of view that bitcoin has more benefits for human life than its disadvantages. Japan can be a role model for the country who banned crypto currency, hope in the future will many countries follow Japan step.
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

Salute for Japan for operating the legality of bitcoin in the area.
Technologies, advance thinking, open minded people, good leadership, good infrastructure and the leading cryptocurrency nation only Japan. No doubt that they are progressive for practicing the fundamentals of cryptocurrency. Possible some country's will follow what Japan did.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

Japan is really a bitcoin-friendly country. But I think we can not say that we can expect a large number of foreign investments from users of cryptocurrencies in the Japanese economy. This country is always closed to foreigners. Perhaps for this reason, many foreign exchanges can not get a license to work in Japan.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:42:00 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 08:02:53 PM by KingScorpio

Citizens of Japan are going all-in on Cryptocurrency. Japan, a country known for its progressive financial vision, has reported an unprecedented 3.5 million active Cryptocurrency participants on the island. More than 80% of traders are between the ages of 24-40. Japan made bitcoin a legal currency!
Will other countries take an example from Japan in near future?

not all countries will do that but some,

but the legitimacy and the meaning of cryptocurrencies will be very important in the future the next question will be how are japanese stores supposed to have reliable salaries with bitcoin?

its not useable as a currency anymore, tx. by far to high.

regards

oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:43:55 PM

Many countries will follow on the path towards progress, Japan. Don't you sense deny that kriptovaljuty is a new spiral in the economy of the future.  Who do not understand the many misses.
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:05:42 AM

Japan will always be a progressive country and they are giving much attention to the technologies new methods. From the very beginning, Japan is the number one country who supported cryptocurrency as well bitcoin. Indeed, in some other develop country like Europe, will expand their understanding about bitcoin and soon will implement it. It is a good news for bitcoin that there are develop countries who are patronizing and recognizing it.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:08:02 AM

Citizens of Japan are going all-in on Cryptocurrency. Japan, a country known for its progressive financial vision, has reported an unprecedented 3.5 million active Cryptocurrency participants on the island. More than 80% of traders are between the ages of 24-40. Japan made bitcoin a legal currency!

Given that Japan has been considered the most widely technologically advanced country in the world it makes sense that they may be at the forefront in the revolution for cryptocurrency. What I do think though, is that given that cryptocurrency is a hit to them they also have the technologival capacity and the means to
Implement this on a much grander scale than what other countries can do. As such they may provide the blueprint on how to integrate bitcoin

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:27:26 AM

Yes Japan in all aspects they are ahead by school kids food to bitcoin acceptance they make innovation . Lots of countries forcing their central banks to not to deal with bitcoin or any other crypto currency . Countries has to learn from japan . Still speculation about sathoshi nakamoto from japan running around crypto space . I am also believing he is from japan.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:10:23 AM

So glad to hear it after all this time preaching against negative cryptocurrency. I hope in future many countries using cryptocurrency
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

Where did you get the news? Anyway, if this is true then its going to benefit all of us. One of the reasons why bitcoin price is reaching high is because people began to patronize it - so if Japan uses it the way it used to be then the demand for bitcoin will certainly spike up. The only challenge that I can sense is the volatility of it, how am I suppose to buy goods in the future if the price is very unstable, if I'll be saving some bitcoins now to buy a gun in December, how certain am I that the value of my bitcoin will be sufficient to buy it when I already decided to? I hope one day the global populace will use bitcoin religiously and therefore it's price will never be this volatile.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:21:12 AM

This is a good news! Japan take their step because they knew cryptocurrency is an advanced technology wherein digital money is being used. I congratulate Japan for accepting cryptocurrency, some countries will now have basis for this kind of experiments as well as the disadvantage or advantages of crypto in the country. Governments of different countries shall have a deep study in this crypto thing for the country to become preferment.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

Japan is pioneer of innovative products and they are moving towards the sun without looking back and now this is a role model for bitcoin to be accepted worldwide, its a good start and also a good news.  Grin Grin However anyone can elaborate why exchanger such as Binance moving their HQ to Malta eventhough that japan is a crypto friendly country?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
gold1112 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

Japan is pioneer of innovative products and they are moving towards the sun without looking back and now this is a role model for bitcoin to be accepted worldwide, its a good start and also a good news.  Grin Grin However anyone can elaborate why exchanger such as Binance moving their HQ to Malta eventhough that japan is a crypto friendly country?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Japan wants to regulate crypto to be safe. They wanted only KYC for every user from binance and binance dont want to make such rule. Japan wanted to avoid money laundering so they have regulations. But they are crypto friendly because they allow crypto n their country unlike other countries. BTW OKex wants to move to Malta too)
gold1112 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

Something is progressive and innovative we can't stand accepting, it is just waiting time.
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to be created. And it’s still the most popular, which is one of its biggest advantages. Remember that if something is scarce and valued by many, then it’s the same as money.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

I hope other countries also will follow the same what Japan has been doing,because Japan is one of the well developed country in technology based and economical based too so the other developing countries might follow them in the future.But many countries are don't know how to regulate the crypto currency usage that is why some countries started to ban it.
I am also sure that to see Japan other countries will also follow the same. In my country bitcoin is still not regularized and it will take some time that we will also freely use bitcoin in our country like our regular currency. We will see Japan a cashless country soon. Usage of bitcoin is easy than any other currency, and to see it I want all the countries to regularize bitcoin for the comfort of the people.
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:18:15 AM

Japan has always been a very innovative and progressive country in terms of new technology, especially Bitcoin. This is a very smart move coming from japan. If they have a regulation (which actually has when legalizing) that would be fine as long as its being accepted by everyone in the country
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: