Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE of dagro  (Read 880 times)
amunet (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:34:02 AM

!! Please be beware of our pretty new member dagro. !!

He is a scamming MoFu.

I have sent him 245 USD yesterday, buying 0.65 BTC via paypal. I can reverse it, but this will take and I do not have that time now!!! Damn it.

I need to purchase a profitable software with it.

Ok ever he got the payment he said "Got the payment gonna send the coins soon. (Will accept the payment on paypal when I do, gimme few min)."
I went to sleep and now I still do not see any Bitcoins in my damn wallet from him. Not even unverified.

What should we do with such MoFus?

But I still need that Bitcoins.

If you can spend some or sell me some and are trustworthy I am going for it! I'll need about 0.7 BTC to purchase 2x100 USD PerfectMoney vouchers (because other ways to get money into PM had their problems...) and get that freaking software that will bring me all money back. I already have 0.1 BTC.

These free sites are not fitable for this purpose. I need them faster. Better instantly Smiley

You could lend me Bitcoins. How am I more trustworthy than MoFus like dagro? Well I already wrote a lot here and shared my valueable idea.

Did I mention that I am angry?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lencom

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:46:33 AM

He is a scamming MoFu.

I have sent him 245 USD yesterday, buying 0.65 BTC via paypal. I can reverse it, but this will take and I do not have that time now!!! Damn it.

Ok ever he got the payment he said "Got the payment gonna send the coins soon. (Will accept the payment on paypal when I do, gimme few min)."
I went to sleep and now I still do not see any Bitcoins in my damn wallet from him. Not even unverified.

If you can spend some or sell me some and are trustworthy I am going for it! I'll need about 0.7 BTC to purchase 2x100 USD PerfectMoney vouchers (because other ways to get money into PM had their problems...) and get that freaking software that will bring me all money back. I already have 0.1 BTC.

These free sites are not fitable for this purpose. I need them faster. Better instantly Smiley

You could lend me Bitcoins. How am I more trustworthy than MoFus like dagro? Well I already wrote a lot here and shared my valueable idea.

http://s21.postimg.org/xw6oaqw4j/ca7fdd_433522.jpg
Vani

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:58:23 AM

He is a scamming MoFu.

If you have collateral then you can try here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288543.0. This person (Tomatocage) is honest, but also smart and don't take any risks.

Good luck with it.
amunet (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 08:02:27 AM

Thank you.

Well.. no.. I do not have such collaterals.
bitcoinlord

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 12:30:15 PM

Yes, he tried to scam me, which he failed.

I have his contact details:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=159634
Paypal: jhodges12@outlook.com

PMs from him:
=================
Got two bitcoin address to my wallet (This is fake - he's using someone else)
http://blockchain.info/fb/19pxrv
http://blockchain.info/fb/19ynvw
=======================

I ask him to send me 0.0001 BTC to prove that it's his bitcoin address. He refused.

Sorry to see that he has scammed you.

You can give him negative trust - to make sure he won't do it again.

He is a scamming MoFu.

he tried to scam me. I refused to do business with him after he failed to provide the proofs.

amunet (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 03:08:40 PM

See this caused problems here. I have at least a delay. OMFG what a trouble!

Luckily paypal gives me my money back from him.

I ask him to send me 0.0001 BTC to prove that it's his bitcoin address. He refused.
Why didn't I do that..

Ok, he is using this mail too bsummers14@outlook.com for paypal.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:37:40 PM

I have flagged him with negative trust. In the future please keep in mind that new users who do business with other new users stand nearly a 100% chance of getting scammed. I'd advise you to only do business with established long-time members (look for the ones with green Trust ratings), and always be extra careful and use escrow.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
moderate

Activity: 98

nearly dead

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:56:12 PM

I have flagged him with negative trust. In the future please keep in mind that new users who do business with other new users stand nearly a 100% chance of getting scammed. I'd advise you to only do business with established long-time members (look for the ones with green Trust ratings), and always be extra careful and use escrow.

That green Trust ratings tip worked very well with TradeFortress, good advice. Let's be clear here that this trust rating is easily manipulated.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:23:56 PM

That green Trust ratings tip worked very well with TradeFortress, good advice. Let's be clear here that this trust rating is easily manipulated.

Yeah that's why I said "always use escrow". I never had TradeFortress in my trust list and even gave a heads up about him when he first started posting here.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
amunet (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:25:29 PM

Well yes thx..

FarSky7

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:55:30 AM

He wanted me to send PP first for 200 nmc,