Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you Tell Me The Famouses people in Crypto?  (Read 109 times)
faza13 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

Hi Everyone

I have asked my friends,how to choose a good bounty/ICO.
And my friends gave me some tips
1.Look people behind the project ,and if you can choose the project that the team are  famouses people
2. Look for the Bounty Manager
3. Read the whitepaper,choose the unique product
4. Look for the target,etc.

So...I want to ask you friends about point number 1 ,
I am just a newbie in cryptoworld,so may you tell me who are the famouses people in crypto? I just know John McAfee  Grin

Thankyou for your answer Friends
Best regards

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

Hi Everyone

1.Look people behind the project ,and if you can choose the project that the team are  famouses people

I am just a newbie in cryptoworld,so may you tell me who are the famouses people in crypto? I just know John McAfee  Grin

Best regards

there were lot of famous people in the crypto world. but if you want to have a bounty program i can suggest that the project behind the team AmaZix because they are good advisors and also you can look into the thread of yahoo.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

I can offer this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0

Try to look and READ in this meta section you can find much informative threads regarding bounty manager, and you will learn more that is what can I assured to you! Don't be easy feed my friend.

However, there are more but I will mention blockeye, need Money, yahoo, sylon are including in handling good campaign but sometimes the problem is in the campaign and not the manager or vice versa. Good luck do more effort!  Grin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

I can't understand your rank is Member and you say i'm new in cryptoworld. Can you say me how did you get that rank or is this not your account?
I mean, I don't say everything about cryptocurrencies, but you should know so simple things. If you were Newbie, I would understand, but it was strange that this question was asked by the Member.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

Hi Everyone

Best regards

John McAfee is introducing pick ICO project, basically not all the time that McAfee promotes is a Good ICO which can be consider as not good for long term, and for you to know not all the endorcement of john McAfee is free, almost all of it has price in other words "Price is always right" if you know what I mean OP. There are also big and known persona that is connected to crypto industry that is shilling a certain project and is a bittersweet reality of marketing.
faza13 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

I can't understand your rank is Member and you say i'm new in cryptoworld. Can you say me how did you get that rank or is this not your account?
I mean, I don't say everything about cryptocurrencies, but you should know so simple things. If you were Newbie, I would understand, but it was strange that this question was asked by the Member.

I've made this account in September 2017, at that time I just joined Bounty campaign and started to learn a little about Crypto,but in January 2018 I have started to learn about ICO and never found the answer untill I asked those questions.
But Now I know much more than before because I have started to joining Article campaign, it makes me learn much more before.

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

I can recommend you to follow Ian Balina for ICO investment - search for him and you will know why. Invest in same ICOs with Ian and you will be rich soon!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

As you get more experienced with crypto, you will start to realize that what you listed is just a small portion of what you should consider in an ico.

As far as famous people go, what you want is not necessarily someone who is famous, but is a professional in their field and are advising the ico in that area.

If they don't list what the advisor is helping them on, just reach out to the devs on telegram and ask what the advisors role is.

Then, just do some simple, old fashioned, internet detective work.
First place to go is the advisor's linkedin.
Check to see if they have a presence in their field, that they have worked with reputable firms and companies.

Stuff like this is way more important than if the person is famous or not.

Also, sorry to say, but Mcafee totally sucks.
He gets paid to promote coins and he also sets up his own pump and dump schemes.
Stay away from him.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: