Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT BOUNTHIVE  (Read 604 times)
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

although it has become a trend and hunted most bounty hunter, but now many are complaining bountyhive,
and I think it's a special task colorresck to immediately fix the platform
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

Not a good platform if you asked me,because theres no way to track your progress,unlike to the bountypltform website which you will be able to track your records easily,the potential stake and rewards will be calculated automatically from time to time that is why i never used the bountyhive platform because these managers might be stealing the hunter's stakes.

Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

One of the best bounty managers. They have automated bots for facebook, telegram, twitter facebook so you dont need to report weekly. And they also pay out bounty tokens fast
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

Platform is very good and useful,  however I suggest to be careful, use strong password and check your attached address and social media profiles frequently, because  this  platform is also target of hackers.
Last month someone hacked my account and changed my attached ETH address on bountyhive and received my bounty rewards, I checked this address on etherscan and there were lot of transactions of same tokens, he/she hacked not only my account but lot of bounty hunters accounts.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

I connected and i was included only in first 5 campaigns when there was only one or two thousands of us.Now last 10 campaigns i am too late.There are simply too many users , more than 10000 and they accept only 4000-5000 .I know its not hard and you dont need to report but now the only way is to check couple of times a day if they come out with new one
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

although it has become a trend and hunted most bounty hunter, but now many are complaining bountyhive,
and I think it's a special task colorresck to immediately fix the platform
Bounty hiv3 is good but because of what the rules they tried to facillitate their bounty that you can't see your weekly stakes and that is the reason that they reduces bounty participants
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

i suggest t you to use bountyhive as a alternative right now, because right now not many bounty campaign there, but as a can see right now bountyhive seem need to make improve on their audit system, because theres no transparent spreadsheet like old bounty campaign on this forum
Megababa

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

Bountyhive is apretty good platform. Atleast it is convenient you don't have to make weekly reports every week and the fact that you will get your tokens after the end of the bounty, only that it can be limited due to too many participants.
But I think that is better than wasting your time doing bounty for some scam project that won't pay u at the end of the day
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

Not a good platform,because theres no spreadsheet unlike to others which has some spreasheet just like what bountyplatform has! that is why i am avoiding these platforms because it doesnt resolve any problems with the traditional bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk,no reports are going to be a good idea but no spreadsheet? seems to be foolish.

Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

It's a hub for cryptocurrency works which i think will be a good competitor for this forum and recently, i have seen an ICO regarding with this hub. Well, let's just see how this hub work in the future.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

I dont want to participate in the bountyhive because it has less transparency compare to the boutnyplaform which offers no reports like what boutnyhive has but it has some spreadsheet so you will be able to track your progress,better than bountyhive and you should be able to do it do as it is worthy to participate in.

kikipalmer

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

Partcipating in the reddit bounties, and you need upvotes to either your comments or posts?? Feel free to send a pm to https://t.me/redditupvotebot with your reddit profile url.

Steps:

1 send /start to https://t.me/redditupvotebot

2 Send your reddit profile url immediately don’t wait for any response from the bot after sending /start

Sample : https://www.reddit.com/user/redditusername

3 your submissions would be reviewed and you would get an invitation once you’ve been accepted

Conditions

❗️Reddit account must be more than one month old

❗️Must have made a minimum of 3 comments/posts for bounties not airdrops

❗️Must have have at least 3 karmas

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:41:57 PM

I believe that Bountyhive is a convenient service that is ideal for beginners and those who do not want to spend time searching for campaigns on the forum and learning the rules of participation, because on Bountyhive all campaigns are adjusted to the same platform rules. Another plus of this platform is that it essentially acts as a mediator between project representatives and bounty hunters, which gives bounty hunters a guarantee that they will not be deceived and will definitely be blown up, that they will be informed in time about the changes associated with the project. Because recently many people face the facts of dishonesty on the part of some bounty managers. Another convenient thing on the platform is that you do not need to write reports in the forum branches and clutter up the forum by flooding it with hundreds of reports, because they are verified by the platform team. By the minuses of the project can be attributed to the fact that before the end of the campaign bounty and charging for work there is no way to know the amount earned, but you can calculate yourself by dividing the total amount allocated for a concise campaign and divided by the number of participants in it. In general, the project is good and convenient.
Hesaplar

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

Even if bountyhive is good you can't make good money with Jr. Member rank. You have to learn something while you are here and then when you become at least Full Member you can earn a decent amount of money.

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

It is definitely good. Or atleast it used to be earlier. Colorless(the guy who runs bounthive) is a great guy to talk to but recently they have been having some issues. Earlier they delayed the pundix bounty and now its been a long time since they have not paid the spade bounty to its boutny hunters. If they can resolve these small issues I think then they are among the best bounty companies out there.

FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

Hi I'm just interested about bountyhive 😊
I read some topic about bountyhive that it is a great platform.
I'm planning to join in it when I became Junior Member because they only accept Junior member. Can you share some thoughts about bountyhive ?
I've only heard good reviews about her. Many people like this platform. I haven't tried it myself, but I think about it.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

It seems to me that this is a very good platform for bounty hunters, but still it is for absolutely lazy people, they also do not guarantee that the project will be able to raise funds or become a scam. Therefore, I do not think that here it is necessary to speak negatively, but I have yet to see any bad reviews.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

Not a good source of bounties,i didnt get paid in my first bounty with the hive that is why i wont be joining any of their projects as they are hiding spreadsheet to the people which makes me think that they are doing shady businesses with the bounty allocation of the bounty hunters that is why they shouldnt be trusted.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

Bountyhive  is a very good platform for earning some decent tokens. Just because of the ease in participating in bounty campaigns on bountyhive, so many people now troop in to join the participants. If you really want to earn much from bountyhive, you can participate in their signature and translation bounty,because there are now so many participants for all the social media. Although you can still earn good amount of tokens from social media bounty, but much from signature and translation bounties.
rina141141

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

yes. they are good platform that provide many ico's campaign. and many full slots in many campaign, it mean many participant interest in bountyhive.
payment at bountyhive is cool too. after it reach the time, you will get your payment until for some couple day. so you just wait for the coin on exchanger
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: