Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:48:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT BOUNTHIVE  (Read 604 times)
Paykot1129 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

Hi I'm just interested about bountyhive 😊
I read some topic about bountyhive that it is a great platform.
I'm planning to join in it when I became Junior Member because they only accept Junior member. Can you share some thoughts about bountyhive ?
zaratustraa

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

I'm planning to join in it when I became Junior Member because they only accept Junior member. Can you share some thoughts about bountyhive ?
People say, that's a lot of bots and multi-accounts. Therefore, if the company with the limits of participants, it is very difficult to get there.
I do not like the fact that there is no way to test your stacks ...
Personal experience: one company - Droppil, 4 weeks, participation in FB + Twitter. Received tokens at 110 dollars.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

I like everything in this platform, it's convenient to use, it's better than sending reports every week to furum.
kirtofir23

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

Now there are a lot of people involved.  Payments are small.  And also began to detain coins.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:41:44 AM

bountyhive is pretty good, we do not have to making reports every week.
but I think so many participants was joining, so reward obtained from bounty very little, except the signature campaign or translator.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

Now there are a lot of people involved.  Payments are small.  And also began to detain coins.

Yes, once they get more people in their database then obviously they will take more cut and pay less to the members because they know there are plenty of people are looking for these bounties.

If you don't have any other options to earn some money online from your free time then you can still join them but once you find better ways then you know what to do.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

They just awesome in my opinion, no report needed in thread that makemy account less spam, no late payment, but you have to be the fastest person to register, cause they have 30k active member and the campaign slot is ussualy limited to 3k until7k people
cryptocipher

Activity: 15
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

Not a good website,a lot of users are complainign that their efforts were wasted,not gatting paid because something is wrong and you cant appeal to the decision as bountyhive doesnt have spreadsheet to complaint of,sometimes the bounty rules are being changed without any notice to the public causing most of the people wont get rewards because the rules has changed and they are not complying to it.,less transparency.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

The sense of want to join is always in my mind because it seems like many people are involved there, Because so far I have never participated and maybe from this thread I will also get information Cheesy
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

It is very difficult to get to the limited companies there. I monitor the telegrams around the clock to not miss the moment. A lot of people participate there because of the simplicity and selection of projects.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

Well I have tried this platform it is quite cool to see such thing that never requires you to report your activities on each campaign. This makes easy to focus on the task rather than wasting time on making reports.

r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

in my opinion bounty hive is a very good and interested bounty which contains many bounties or all bounties are totally automated and give good coins and all are very easy to work in these bounties there is no need to take help for doing this bounties work for good profit.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
chickinini

Activity: 18
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

Quite suspicious to me,because theres no existing spreadsheet that you can based your rewards,there will be no one to complaint as these people doesnt provide the spreadsheet of all the participants,they might have most of the stakes of each campaign that is why less people are going to get good stakes from each bounty campaigns that they participated.
virtiklo

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

I did not like this site.  A lot of participants.
coupable

Activity: 2380
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

It was pretty good when i discovered it for the first time after its official lunch about one week; I liked the system of calculation which is reveal a lot of lacks in the stakes system used by managers in this forum and i read people's posts telling that they received good reward from small tasks in twitter and facebook. Now, that a lot of suscribers apply every day, the number of participants increased and the payment decreased. In general, it's the best platform actually dedicated to bounty hunters in the crypto world.
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

I think this the best platform around for bounty hunters. It is easy and convenient to use most especially for newbie, no report and there are alot of bounty campaign on the website
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:08:33 PM

Quite suspicious to me,because theres no existing spreadsheet that you can based your rewards,there will be no one to complaint as these people doesnt provide the spreadsheet of all the participants,they might have most of the stakes of each campaign that is why less people are going to get good stakes from each bounty campaigns that they participated.
That is what I do not like with the site as well. You cannot track your progress with the campaigns they are running and there is a great chance that you will be disappointed of the token you'll get because you do not know how many stakes you are getting each week you work. I am giving this signature a try for it will just run for a month. IF it does not pay well, I'll quit from the site.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

As the project bountyhive very attractive, but has many disadvantages. Chief among them is probably in a huge number of users. As you know the payments are divided proportionally to each user and if a lot of them, it is unlikely that you will be able to get a good reward for their work on this platform.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

Not a good website,a lot of users are complainign that their efforts were wasted,not gatting paid because something is wrong and you cant appeal to the decision as bountyhive doesnt have spreadsheet to complaint of,sometimes the bounty rules are being changed without any notice to the public causing most of the people wont get rewards because the rules has changed and they are not complying to it.,less transparency.
you are incredible, though still a newcomer but you know about bountyhive so detailed,
even you dare say that bountyhive not transparent.

ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

yes. they are good platform that provide many ico's campaign. and many full slots in many campaign, it mean many participant interest in bountyhive.
payment at bountyhive is cool too. after it reach the time, you will get your payment until for some couple day. so you just wait for the coin on exchanger
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: