Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ask : find thread we just failed post?  (Read 155 times)
hamaranta (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

im wanna ask sir. im failled posting,  so my posting automatic save in draft. now how to search thread we just failed post? then i can copy paste from draft to the thread. thx u
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:11:51 AM
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

im wanna ask sir. im failled posting,  so my posting automatic save in draft. now how to search thread we just failed post? then i can copy paste from draft to the thread. thx u

To view the contents of the failed posts, go to Drafts here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=drafts
To search for that particular thread, just lookup your browser history.

hamaranta (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

To view the contents of the failed posts, go to Drafts here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=drafts

thx you sir. very help me. but how can search history if browser was closed. and the browser set, dont save history until i quit my browser. thats nothing we can do?

sorry for my bad english.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

thx you sir. very help me. but how can search history if browser was closed. and the browser set, dont save history until i quit my browser. thats nothing we can do?

sorry for my bad english.

For most of the Browsers, the shortcut to view history is : Ctrl+H

Also, for future you may keep in mind posting at a gap so as not to encounter such failed posts due to posting limits because of your rank.

hamaranta (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

the problem is if i was post from my smartphone browser. i think ctrl-h is not working.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: