Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 1362 times)
Lalapan

Activity: 239
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:06:02 PM

these two coins will be very profitable for you, it would be better for you to divide the two for you invest in this way you will get good results from eth and bitcoin. because these two coins are very profitable if you invest patiently and correctly.
bigcrocodile

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

It is difficult to decide and choose between these leading coins. I would support the Etherium, it strongly sank in price, I read that it will rapidly pick up its old price of 1400 dollars.
GabeLogan420

Activity: 121

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

On the very day when you asked about the purchase, I bought some Ethereum. And do you know what I'll tell you? I did the right thing. I am very happy about the price increase!

Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

I'm making a big bet on the ethereum , this coin should grow x2-x3 in the coming months. Bitcoin is also a good coin, but it grows slowly.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

Is now the Right Time to Invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Should I Stay Away?

Yes, it's a great time for both. It would have been even better a couple of weeks ago at market bottom, but now prices are still low. Definitely time to buy if you haven't already.

ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

I believe both Bitcoin and Ethereum are worth the long term investment. In theory, Bitcoin has a higher value than EThereum, so it always wins Ethereum in the financial market. But Ethereum does not easily give up, it has advanced technology, good foundation, and professional development team. Not only that, it has faster transaction speed and cheaper transaction costs. I think that in the next few years Ethereum will grow stronger and have a very high price.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

I believe both Bitcoin and Ethereum are worth the long term investment. In theory, Bitcoin has a higher value than EThereum, so it always wins Ethereum in the financial market. But Ethereum does not easily give up, it has advanced technology, good foundation, and professional development team. Not only that, it has faster transaction speed and cheaper transaction costs. I think that in the next few years Ethereum will grow stronger and have a very high price.

I completely agree with you, because I also try to invest all my means in the etherium. Despite a good earning opportunity with Bitcoin, this coin has already begun to show its problems.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

It is the best time to invest in bitcoin and ethereum as due to the dip the market suffered, the price of the coins is still low and has started recovering.
Ethereum itself has seen a raise in 20% in its value in the past month and since acceptance by big companies like Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan, the coin's market value has seen a good raise. This makes both the coins a promising investment and hence will give you good profit returns.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:25:46 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 04:00:46 PM by easemypain

Bitcoin has it. Bitcoin has been the mother of cryptocurrency and will continue to be, due to the unique nature of this virtual currencies, there are some inherent qualities is posses which others don't, am not advertising just stating the facts. Bitcoin as digital currencies is not new and it is tested for a medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and risks. is also Bitcoin uniques features is its ability to be used as a store of value.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
MaMoNt

Activity: 209

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

As for me, Bitcoin and Ether should be in the investment portfolio of each investor. This is a very strong and promising projects. If you invested in these coins, then you do not take much risk.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

if u have thought of investing in crypto then i would suggest to invest in both these currencies u cant ignore eth and invest in btc and vice versa
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

lately I had to sell my coins for the video. I did not see the point of translating the etherium into Bitcoin, since the prospects for one coin, and also the other, are practically the same. They can double in price this year. Of course, if we consider the long-term perspective of Bitcoin, then really this is the best choice.
cabbarlana

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

Catch a bullish market again took the positive signals in the following order of Bitcoin and think it is an opportunity for me to Ethereum yacht would not be wrong. It would have been good if the lower level was invested but not the opportunity

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

My answer is...BOTH of them
Why not? You always can exchange them both if something will go wrong
Don't put all your money in one place
Try your way on both of them and you won't lose
Or you would lose less then you could if put all your money in one bag
But, please, don't put ALL your money in cryptoworld - it's so risky

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:13:17 PM

My choice is ETH, I know BTC is always the market leader and all atlcoin price fluctuations depend on BTC, but I still believe that ETH is the most common and potential coin, maybe they are. will increase the price suddenly and compete with BTC in the coming time.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

So many questions like this bitcoin or ethereum why not invest both? Bitcoin and ethereum are profitable coins if were you invest on these two split your money on these afterwards when price climbs you gain profit. These has many users and most traded on btc and eth so buy while it's still on hot pairs.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:00:17 AM

This is definitely the right time to invest in bitcoin or ethereum, invest in the one that you like the most or the one that you think has the most potential to give profits in the near future, there is no reason to stay away from cryptocurrencies like those, if you look at the previous prices you will see that we are very far away from the all time high which is a good sign if you are a potential buyer.
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:23:07 AM

Honestly, it depends a lot, but i think that bitcoin is much more better than ethereum in terms of money.

If we invest on bitcoin, it is because we know that our money is always going to grow, that is why i am more than decided to put almost all my money on it.

Hello!
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

Ethereum predicted to reach $2500 this year. Bitcoin in my opinion will reach arround $50k by the end of this year if the market is not crash and dump again. If dump happen again and create panic for holder and make holder sure that this year will be like 2014 multi year bearish i suggest you not buying both coin but seeking another potential alt coin with good concept and development. Probably DAO stack or XYO network.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

Are they in a dip? I think as long as a coin isn't at an ATH and is in a dip, then now is a good time. If the coin is in a dip, then there's a good chance it will return to what it was at before the dip. This goes for just about any established coin. So there's your answer.
Although many will compare aspects of cryptocurrency from Ethereum and Bitcoin, the reality is that they are a very different project and have different intentions. Bitcoin has emerged as a relatively stable digital currency, while Ethereum aims to include more, with ether only a component of its smart contract application.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: