Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 1362 times)
cozie

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

don't ask questions that easy. Smiley because bitcoin is the first ETH second. your investments are the same. ETH is more up to date as a development.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

I try to invest in some coins at once such as ethereum and bitcoin, but I also invest in some altcoins that can now be used as coins that have potential future. so I think if we can invest in some coins we have to do that.
If seeking for a higher profit then go for bitcoin as primary investment and for secondary would be ethereum that not to much expenses in terms of releasing your savings. Will then i admire also for those alt whose next to ethereum or some other alt that has lively and actively progressing by the terms of value rising up.
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

this is exactly right time to buy bitcoin and ethereum. both are good to invest. The price of both coin is pretty enough. not too much high to buy.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

If you want to hunt big then put half of your money to bitcoin and wait some time. Then half to ethereum and other alts if you have something that you want to pick. That is my suggestion it's up to what you want to do.
As I always choose ETH as the coin I decide to invest and hold on to for long. I believe ETH will be the most potential coin in the future, currently they are compatible with ICOs and those that rely on Blockchain ethereal for development. So ETH is the most popular nowadays.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

Is now the Right Time to Invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Should I Stay Away?

This two altcoin will be pupolar to the market in the crytpoland Better invest both of them.because it will be strong in the market if you should know about their ability stability .
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

Yes, you must continue to invest.
Investments that have high upside potential are investments using Bitcoin.
Investing with Bitcoin allows you to earn substantial profits because Bitcoin has the possibility to rise dramatically.
Therefore you should choose Bitcoin rather than Ethereum.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1161
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

I think now is still a very good time to invest in both coin as their prices are low now and it is better to buy now so as t enjoy maximum profit when the price grows. These coin have potentials to yield big profit when they recover and holding can be more beneficial to investors.
Azael12

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

As of now, I am holding both bitcoin and ethereum and still buying both if ever there is s chance that their price go down. Because I believe that is the times goes by their price will become higher and higher.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:26:17 PM

Don't leave crytpo because you can more profit for sure if you get high profit.
Etherrum is possible the next king in crypto which means they replace bitcoin but after few many years I think before it reach the price very high to all. Until bitcoin is good to invest is depends to you how much you purchase a bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

It is hard to say which one since both bitcoin and eth are in the top 2 in the market both has big community. For me I would rather divide my investment rather go all in one crytos because you do not know when will the crypto drop or pump so much better to have other cryptos to get profit from.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Both of them is so popular and a very strong digital currency . If I were you just invest to both of them and you'll get profit in the future .
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

I choose both of them, for safety Bitcoin because a lot of peoples said that Bitcoin is a mother of coins and a lot of alt coins price depends on Bitcoin price. Then why Ethereum? Because this coin I think very stable when they making a movement

If I was to be sacred about a coin, I decided to hold on to ETH, even though the ETH price was lower than the BTC but in the future I think ETH would survive more sustainably and prices could rise even higher. BTCs are coin in the market for a long time but in terms of popularity and benefits they are less than ETH.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

I choose for long term and my choice bitcoin ... because i want wait until 2020 .. when bitcoin halving .. i think this is start to the moon .. and i think bitcoin will be populer in the future ..
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:50:11 PM

yes this is the right time if you want to invest but depending on the capital you have, because both are good and have the potential to increase the price in the future and investasilah for the long term.
if your big capital better invest in bitcoin alone if small capital for investment on ethereum.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:55:43 PM

I think that both coins are very good for investing. If you want to buy coins in order to store them for several years then buy both coins.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:06:55 AM

The BTC is the safest one for 2018, although it will not have the highest return when compared to other ETHs that are very different from the BTC, as it aims to create the ability to create multiple electronic currencies. , in an ERC-20 format I still prefer btc
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

i think that bitcoin will get in the next years more like the grandfather , the big rare expensive part of cryptocurrency  , like gold and diamonds.
etherum with their smart contrancs will handle the payments and  IOT thinks !
i think that there will come a big time for us

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

mikejack

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

Ill go for ethereum not bitcoin,as you can see ethereum is the most powerful  crypto,Ethereum is more than just a cryptocurrency. On its network it is possible to run applications and it has more than a few features, while Bitcoin is more oriented on storing value. Simply, the concept of Ethereum allows users to build new programs. With Ethereum there is more fluctuation of value. Ethereum is a platform that runs on its currency called ether. Since the beginning of its development, Ethereum swiftly reached the second place behind Bitcoin. Ethereum is decentralized which makes it safer from fraud or censorship. With Ethereum smart contracts there is more security and less additional costs
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

Both bitcoin coins and ETH are worth your investment. You can choose to buy either or both. But many people predicted ETH can overcome the bitcoin. The fact is that daily ETH increases compared to bitcoin.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

Both coins are very strong. I invest in both coins and I am confident that my investments will bring me profit. In one coin to invest is dangerous.
nowadays 1 eth is 0.08 and it is swinging in these prices.
in  short period btc or it does not better.
but in long period. eth will go to 1 btc or more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: