Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:16:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 1366 times)
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:59:55 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both very good coins to invest because if you keep listening to other we cannot able to invest because we are seeing the popularity both these coins have. So there is potential growth in both of these coins has we need to rethink everything before investing.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:51:06 AM

Is now the Right Time to Invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Should I Stay Away?

Hi friends, my choice still falls on bitcoin because according to my prediction, Bitcoin can reach $ 50K by the end of this year, it can be caused from:
- Interest rates will continue to rise
- Deutsche Bank will go under by the 2018
- Equities and housing prices will take a massive hit
- With trillions of $ 's that need to exit, the SEC will create a Bitcoin ETF
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

Both currencies are very interesting to invest now, since both are top currencies, and I hope the price will continue to rise in the future, both of which will be the place to invest long term and stable.

I think it is better to be knowledgeable on which of the coins are much profitable and has a potential in future. I hope too ,that  both bitcoin and ethereum will restore fom its risky fallen and persistently stable in the future. Both has shown a good prospect in crypto and a very well good asset .
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

Why should you stay away? they are potential cryptos and it's the right time to invest now because all crypto prices are down and also bitcoin and ethereum so invest them now.

r00terror

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

invest in ethereum the price is very volatile you can get big profits, compared with bitcoin ethereum more profitable if used as an investment material
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum I think not an option. Because both coins are good if you have them. If you can buy both coins, I think you should have both. You can invest in Bitcoin and can also invest in Ethereum. I'm sure if you hold both of these coins, in the long run, would definitely gain you will dozens of times.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

Interesting to say. But I think that it is difficult to choose between them because it is quite different currencies in this market of cryptocurrencies. One very valuable another stable compared to the other so you can talk for a long time.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

I think these coins are both good in their own way, because each shows a good result, began to gain popularity in the crypto-currency market, so a good attitude to both coins.
If we sit back and start comparing both coins, then we will find out that there is no such way with which we can make a comparison in between both these coins. It is you who must look at your strategy and then you must make a choice which can then help you in best possible way. Bitcoin is my favorite option as it is the best coin when it comes to the holding of the coins.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum I think not an option. Because both coins are good if you have them. If you can buy both coins, I think you should have both. You can invest in Bitcoin and can also invest in Ethereum. I'm sure if you hold both of these coins, in the long run, would definitely gain you will dozens of times.
Yes, in terms of profit making, these two coin have the potential, but according to the analysis, when the market price increases, holding BTC will be more profitable, because when rising BTC prices are high, they increase there. It will be double or triple the size of other coins. I think holding BTC would be more profitable than ETH.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

Each has its own advantages, and bitcoin as the king of COINS has an indispensable status. It can be traded with any token, and the future is unlimited.

I am sure, Ethereum and Bitcoin have the greatest advantages: their market cap is great, and many people believe in their future. Thus, they will grow.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

There is no time that is too late to invest in crypto as long as you have taken your time to do a proper assignment of what it is about before you decide to join and why it is a good time to invest in any of these coin is because it is better to buy when the price of a coin is low like now to enjoy big profit when the price rise than when you buy at a high price.
gsg07

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

I can not afford take a chance at the moment and buy bitcoin, therefore ethereum Cheesy
Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

These coins are of course very good, and now show their potential that they can also show in the future, but for now both coins are good and I think they still have a good future.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:25:18 AM

Ethereum has significantly lower capitalization so I think that the growth of this crypto currency is more likely.
The market capitalization of a coin is not everything, ethereum is the most commonly used cryptocurrency to buy into icos and as we know that sector of the market is the one bringing the most attention and regulations, which means that the usage of ethereum needs to go down as it is more difficult to buy coins thanks to regulations like know your customer policies.
I do not want to discuss capitalization and anything else. What I'm thinking now is Bitcoin and Eherum both show good prospects in the digital currency financial system. With marketcap and high transaction volumes both of them earn very good trust from the public.

The current problem is that we can all make governments ease the rules they make, as far as possible there should be regulations regulating the circulation of crypto. That way, cryptocurrencies will be much appreciated because everything has become more certain thanks to the rule of law.
Regulations are not a real problem unless the regulations are very strict just look at Japan, they are regulating cryptocurrencies but they are doing it in a way that is friendly so investors win by getting legal certainty and the government wins by the taxes generated by the industry the problem is that many countries are adopting the stance that all of those that have crypto must be investigated.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

for me during this big dip it is better to invest in both of them.. maybe around 60% for btc and 40% of investment to eth.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:04:35 AM

Why should you stay away? they are potential cryptos and it's the right time to invest now because all crypto prices are down and also bitcoin and ethereum so invest them now.
between ethereum and bitcoin we can not compare. both equally good to be used as an investment. now million people are hard to compare between the better
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:13:34 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are formed due to pressure from the number of purchases/sales. The more buy it, the graph formed will rise, while if many are selling, then the graph formed will go down.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are reliable coins worth investing in, this is a good time to buy both, maybe in the middle of this month, the price will jump.
Fond of collecting Bitcoin and Ethereum at the moment will not give big profit, so it's better if you focus on finding the difference, and the difference between buying and selling. Well, the price difference that will be our advantage. Then when holding Dollar, that's a sign we have to look for 'stock merchandise' in the form of Bitcoin for sale again.

ThatOddGuy

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:48:12 AM

In my opinion currently it's a right time to invest in ETH, cuz I think that it will grow enough in next year or two.
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

Bitcoin or Ethereum investment is the right choice for now.
Ethereum is a good coin and is suitable for long-term investment.
If you intend to invest long-term then buy Ethereum at this time because Ethereum is decreasing in price so you will get a cheap price to buy Ethereum.
Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Umar001bakry

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

in my experience, bitkoin is better. but i also invest in some coins at once like ethereum and bitcoin, but i also invest in some altcoin which can now be used as coins that have future potential that will come ....

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: