Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth it to take part in airdrops?  (Read 607 times)
southcat

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:22:15 AM

From my point of view, most of the airdrops given to the airdrops are worthless. I don't think that worthless things are like garbage. I think you are far from airdrops. I think airdrops are a waste of time.
sujonhossan54

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

It's a very easy to earn money since all you have to do some small task (Twitter follow, Fb like, etc) and in exchange they're going to reward you tokens, however some of the airdrops or token are worthless because ended up being a scam, but it doesn't matter there are some airdrops that's worth joining on.
thuthi12

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

It is a matter of choice to  take part in airdrops some schools of thought believed that is a waste of time while others believed that it really worth it, personally I don't take part in  airdrops  any longer because there are too many airdrops nowadays.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

I choose Airdrop when it comes to ease butwhen you are doing airdrop, an equal quantity for the participants will be awarded which is a less percentage to value of the whole supply of the token or coins. . While when you do bounty you can earn much bigger amount with a greater value that what you earned from airdrop so as for me airdrops are wasting of time
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about airdrops? It’s a good and easy way to earn money. However it takes a lot of your personal time, so is it worth it to take parts in them?
In my opinion it's not worth it to waste your time on airdrops, especially if the project isn't good and only want to earn donation money. I used to join airdrops when ebtc become so successful but only for a month as after that the token that I got from airdrop isn't worth anything. It's better to use the time to do other bounty so you can earn more from that.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
lettypace

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

if you have alot of time to sparee to fill up those form as well as if you have alot of patience to wait for your coins to be distributed because some of it will take months. But it is worth it if you joined many good airdrops. Smiley
hasndz86666

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:14:11 AM

It is a matter of choice to  take part in airdrops some schools of thought believed that is a waste of time while others believed that it really worth it, personally I don't take part in  airdrops  any longer because there are too many airdrops nowadays.
SuperHP65

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:23:11 AM

yes very worthy. you can receive up to 2000$ for some airdrops like Hydro
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:26:20 AM

Airdrops are still fair to take part, just if you are able to research into harmless or better ones. But I can't give my total support since most of them pays very little at the end of the day, or the huge amount of coins given out turns or tantamount to no much value. I can therefore vouch more for bounties other than Airdrops for the fact that most of them pays higher than Airdrops and they are mostly reliable and trusted than Airdrops that may turn out to be scam or a waste of time in the real sense of it.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

Airdrops is good for earning small income it is not a complicated process for joining or working one can just fill the form and than wait of tokens, it may be small amount but this small amount can raise through trading etc.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

Airdrops provide people with a proposition that is often too good to pass up—a chance to get a stake in something without any risk. From an investor’s point of view, airdrops are exciting. Airdrops are the way to add value to your portfolio totally for free. Just be sure to always confirm the authenticity of an airdrop campaign before participating in it. You need to have some patience for earning from airdrops. They provide a low number of tokens generally but you will gain after the prices of these tokens raise up.
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

At this time a lot of airdrops are distributed free of charge, we just fill in some data and follow the social media but most of the airdrops have no price but there are also some valuable airdrop.
So if the required conditions are not complicated then airdrops are still worth it but we have to be more selective in choosing it even though it is difficult.

Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:14:36 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about airdrops? It’s a good and easy way to earn money. However it takes a lot of your personal time, so is it worth it to take parts in them?
Airdrop is a good way to get some tokens. However, the results obtained from airdrop are usually few. I have been following the airdrop program several times but the results are not satisfactory. In addition, many airdrop are scam or do not pay. Therefore, I prefer to participate in bounty rather than airdrop.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

There’s nothing wrong if you participate on airdrops, though there is no assurance that you’ll receive anything in the end. It’s free anyway, so you can join on any airdrops as you want. However, almost all airdrops nowadays are not worth it and will just waste your time. Still, there is nothing wrong on joining.
jubellapham

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:58:45 AM

Yes it is. All you have to do is to fill up their form for the aidrop then it is done. You just have wait for the distribution of coins. If it is tradable, then sell it. You didn't waste any of your time for this.
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

Yes sureness. There is no harm in trying. Joining airdrops may let you earn in return or same with others like a trash. Still its up to you. I have been joining free airdrops and some have value now and most just as trash nothing worth for. Most of airdrops now are worth.nothing and just wasting your time. But still nothing wrong in joining since its free.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

Yes sureness. There is no harm in trying. Joining airdrops may let you earn in return or same with others like a trash. Still its up to you. I have been joining free airdrops and some have value now and most just as trash nothing worth for. Most of airdrops now are worth.nothing and just wasting your time. But still nothing wrong in joining since its free.
I agree with you mate, I am wondering why people are blaming airdrops, it's given free yet they are still ranting such as the token they received has no price and no volume. I know that some of the airdrop are scam, asking for KYC, spamming your email account, but it's up to you if you want to participate.

I am a fan of airdrop and I earned a total amount of $ 350. Sometimes they are worth trying for, but remember no to KYC and do not send a even a small of amount of ETH to receive an AIRDRop. AIRDROP = FREE
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

Airdrops provide people with a proposition that is often too good to pass up—a chance to get a stake in something without any risk. From an investor’s point of view, airdrops are exciting. Airdrops are the way to add value to your portfolio totally for free. Just be sure to always confirm the authenticity of an airdrop campaign before participating in it. You need to have some patience for earning from airdrops.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

Why would you waste your time to get involved into airdrops when most of them will not even leave this zone of airdop. Also there are plenty of threads that tell the people to not get involved into airdrops as most of them after joining in 90% of airdrops ended up with no profits, no nothing besides loosing their time.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: