Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ?  (Read 6121 times)
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

Seeing the fluctuation of bitcoin and litecoin prices, I might prefer bitcoin. However it is wise for you to invest in several different coins. If you have a lot of money, you can invest more in Bitcoin because bitcoin is still the highest rank in the world's most profitable cryptocurency. After that the rest you can use to buy another coin like litecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

bitcoin or litecoin, if you as me to choice one among the coin, i preferred bitcoin, because it has a potential and perfectly working in the market exchange, base on current prize of market cap, bitcoin is pushing up and carry other alt-coin along, with a green color.   
crafted

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:00:12 PM

I will chose bitcoin because Bitcoin is the king of all crypto. Bitcoin  obviously gets a profit when it investment just has to be patient because every year from volume, price and demand increases. Bitcoin can not be compared with altcoin because Bitcoin can not be equivalent to its value. Litecoin also a good long term investment coin. According to my litecoin is nice, but if you have capital, you can set aside to buy litecoin as investment your savings.
bfriedman228

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

I am sure that bitcoin is the most important coin and no alternative coin can replace it. LTC is the younger brother of BTC. I think that you need to invest in both coins.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

I would choose 1 ETH, because it gives me a potential to invest in crypto. Also if i would hold it, it will be more expensive than 10 merits.
I think this is an answer that comes out of the context of the Op discussion. because of the comparison to choose bitcoin or litecoin. then why do you answer to choose ETH ? what's wrong with you, bro ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

That's a stupid question for me. The choice is obvious! Invest in Bitcoin while it lets you! When Bitcoin costs more than $ 20,000, you will regret the missed chances.

garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

I prefer bitcoin rather than litecoin because I'm probably thinking of raising the price of bitcoin and I've sold everything that holds the bitcoin I earn.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

some time ago litecoin very nice provides increased. and I think fortunately greater advantage owned litecoin if you see a price increase. But if the values are certainly bitcoin always higher and for profit, I think will slowly and began to climb.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

Well? Let's hear it.

For me it is nice to invest in bitcoin even now cause thanks to that down which we had some time ago bitcoin is still in a little hole and it will be going up for next weeks so investing should bring some profit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

Well? Let's hear it.

and yet I choose bitcoin. I do not think that the next couple of years he will give up his position. it is still only beginning)
dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

Well? Let's hear it.

what do you want to hear? ok
Name            Market Cap            Price Volume (24h)   Volume (24h)      Circulating Supply      
1 Bitcoin           $159 326 251 145   $9 373,78          $9 166 980 000      16 997 012 BTC   
6 Litecoin          $9 209 422 708   $163,77                $578 732 000      56 233 538 LTC

from this data, I choose btc   

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

actually what you want to hear behind the topic you created in this forum, if you want to hear my opinion about Bitcoin or Lite Coin, then I will answer Bitcoin. why is that, because up to now not only do I personally answer Bitcoin, even almost reach the whole choose bitcoin as a suitable place.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:43:56 PM

Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin, bitcoin is no doubt the best to hold even it falls or fell we knw that it will go bounce back.
LITECOIN is a good one too but i am not really into it.
i like keeping bitcoin more and more.
i do believe on its creator and what he wants to have for the future.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

actually what you want to hear behind the topic you created in this forum, if you want to hear my opinion about Bitcoin or Lite Coin, then I will answer Bitcoin. why is that, because up to now not only do I personally answer Bitcoin, even almost reach the whole choose bitcoin as a suitable place.

I think that the question or subject of the topic is really strange. It's not clear what do you expect
mavikapi

Activity: 209
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

For me litecoin. I like litecoin and I have little litecoin. I dindt sell. it is strong and I think litecoin has a big community and supporters.
Cryptov8

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

Bitcoin all day long..
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

I will choose bitcoin because it has more investors and it is more promising
Coinster

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

Well? Let's hear it.

Keep in mind Litecoin is exactly Bitcoin with only a few minor changes. I really like Litecoin for the following reasons:

• Fairer distribution - Litecoin is probably the fairest launched and distributed coin; Bitcoin was launched when nobody knew about it so a few in early got loads of coins, while later altcoins often were premined or "accidentally" early mined in favor of creators (eg Dash)
  • Faster block time - Confirms 4 times quicker
  • Good mining distribution - Scrypt usage means a different field of miners than those with heavy Bitcoin ASIC advantage
  • Good infratstructure - There are tons of coins, but not all are equal with support/infrastructure. Bitcoin is best supported because it was around longest. Litecoin probably comes in second.

For these reasons we decided to integrate both Bitcoin and Litecoin at TrustedCoinTrades.com (a LocalBitcoins.com but with added coins and no ID required).
stasyk411

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:56:35 PM

Litecoin is now testing its network and there was a transfer for 100000000 dollars for this transaction it was spent only 0.40 cents. In bitcoin, too, there is a network test but everything is not as good as litecoin.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

Today I think that it is worth choosing our bitcoin, because LTC is also a very popular means of payment, but still bitcoin is a larger system and a proven system that is being seriously reworked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: