Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ?  (Read 6136 times)
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

These are different coins in terms of their functionality, and there should be no doubt about the choice - definitely bitcoin!
zahrah74

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

For an investment at this time Bitcoin is a good and good long-term savings even though the price of Bitcoin has decreased at this time, but we can see that bitcoin yesterday experienced high prices, and litecoin can also be an investment deposit because it can provide benefits every day to short-term.
caballero12

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

I don't think it's fair to compare Bitcoin to Litecoin. Not just the price, use most likely I would say "yes" it can be the same, but for a lot of people using it? I'll still go for Bitcoin.

Saw the graph about how litecoin has came from the 2nd going to  7th on it's rank now, but for me personally? I"ll still go for Bitcoin.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:48:38 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 08:12:49 AM by coynedterm

Well? Let's hear it.

Here  I will remain in favour of both the coin , because at one side bitcoin is king of the cryptocurrency world and at another side litecoin is a altcoin which have the same Technology that what the bitcoin have but works upon light network and is having low price , so it we can have ltc then it is much profitable in future , otherwise to have any coin will not remain into better descion .
So my pick will be for the both coins .
But here in the present time we can see that lots of people are selling Thier alts as well as bitcoin because of the ETF delay , they are not understanding the perfect reason behind this , It is a simple truth that to do a perfect work we need lots of time , so here delays is clearly saying that It will apply over bitcoin marker procurement where it will give it lots of stability to gain and also its price will not dump much .
So better things are going on , but still people are getting into panic and leaving type to types assets .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Aidah Salimah

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

if the quality is definitely superior to bitcoin because it is the first coin that was born and also greatly influences the development of the altcoin because bitcoin almost overcomes the full market price. but litecoin is also a good coin and in my opinion it is mandatory to buy and invest in the long term, because all the coins must potentially gain profit.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

I will definitely choose BTC. This is the most important coin that will never die. There are a lot of rumors about LTC, but I'm not ready to invest in this coin.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

If am to make a choice, I would certainly go for Bitcoin as against litecoin. I understand litecoin has a great potential and could be the next Bitcoin in a couple of years, but I still prefer investing in Bitcoin rather than litecoin. Though I have some investment in litecoin, but more substantial investment goes into Bitcoin.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:11:52 PM

Just talking about spread and adaptation, Btc has only 21 million units. Psychologically speaking people are not comfortable working in small decimals. I see bitcoin becoming something you store your wealth in or buy a yacht/house with etc litecoin I see being used for buying maybe a car with or smaller things but still relatively large.

There are just not enough coins in the world. I know people like to repeat that you can buy a fraction of a bitcoin but this just won’t work for everyday life because of the aforementioned reason. I believe bitcoin and litecoin will live side by side with maybe a third coin with a much larger circulating supply filling the everyday needs. But this, of course, would be the day that crypto money is accepted en masse.
waterisgood

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:12:56 PM

I will definitely choose BTC. This is the most important coin that will never die. There are a lot of rumors about LTC, but I'm not ready to invest in this coin.
Bitcoin is a more developed coin.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

If only Bitcoin and Litecoin, of course I will always choose Bitcoin for the investment tools that I have, even though Litecoin prices still tend to be cheap and have the potential to rise higher in the next few years, but Bitcoin is still much faster in price movements, especially Bitcoin as the highest Crypto icon is what is doubtful with Bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Schultz88

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

I would prefer bitcoin as my best preferences than litecoin since bitcoin is the most traded in most exchanges and in the market. Its the best coin in the crypto and we don't doubt about it.
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:32:20 PM

litecoin is good, but bitcoin is the best choice right now. I think coins other than bitcoin will experience waves and will not survive when there is turmoil in cryptocurrency.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:32:59 PM

I also prefer Bitcoin is the best for us because all market will be depend on bitcoin. When bitcoin price is low some alconin price and market will be die so all altcoin and crypto market will be depend on bitcoin. Really i accept bitcoin not litecoin. So you can more buy bitcoin i am sure it will be better for you.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
lancealtar

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:36:16 PM

When the crypto currency market begins to recover, altcoins can give a significantly larger profit than Bitcoin and the Ethereum. It remains only to find out when the market starts to grow.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

Seriously? I can't even imagine comparing the two. Bitcoin is far better than Litecoin in all ramifications. Going with their relevance in the crypto space, Bitcoin has more value. I can't really figure out how to compare the two.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

So, what we try to compare? Ofcaurse - Bitcoin more power, more costly, it more popular. But if we say about transaction speed - here maybe litecoin will be a winner, because bitcoin very slowly and transaction is expensive.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:40:02 PM

In my opinion, between Bitcoin and Altcoin, the best and potential coins are Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a coin that has proven to be a good and potential coin since 2009.
I think the ability of Bitcoin to this day has not beaten the price.
Bitcoin is listed as a coin that has the highest price value and is a profitable coin for doing business.
I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will be a great coin.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

Bitcoin is a more developed coin.

I can not say that Bitcoin is a more developed coin. There are many others good altcoins but nobody believe in them. Look on the price it is very clear

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

Well? Let's hear it.

Well it's true that both litecoin and bitcoin are doing really well since they both have started and their popularity among the people has also increased a lot all over the world. But still I prefer bitcoin over litecoin as it is the oldest form of cryptocurrency and it is way more accepted than litecoin all over the world. Also it's price is more than litecoin which signifies it's higher success level.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:02:54 AM

litecoin is good, but bitcoin is the best choice right now. I think coins other than bitcoin will experience waves and will not survive when there is turmoil in cryptocurrency.

I think more people are prefer bitcoin rather than litecoin, maybe because bitcoin is more popular in the market. But what they don't know is litecoin is also good, its just so happen that litecoin came up late in the market and do not gain the trust of many people so we cannot blame people if they choose bitcoin rather than litecoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: