Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is not the rise you are looking for  (Read 1014 times)
teramit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1870
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

expecting $500-1000 collapse in a few days or any moment. Probably %10-15 profit are being gained for every loop. Previous loop was 10 days long so this one should be same or less. When the manupulator finishes 20k btc that he bought last week he will spend last a few thousand for totally drop the price. After dropping price he may try to stable price it to there for convincing people this is the new level. Then people will put selling orders just above the new level . When this orders total is enough for manipulator he will again buy them and start 3. loop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

So what you mean is , theres this whale who controls and manipulates the bitcoins price just to make its investors confused and try to make their investment lost? I was thinking, maybe its not just a single guy but some organizations who profits from doing these. Whether its just the real rise or it is, for now, i just want to be happy for its value.
I am happy Bitcoin has started growing now and will grow more. Tell me who do not want to be a millionaire but all you need is to wait for some more time as to cost the opportunity for getting profit. The market today is going between 7500 thousand dollars and 8500 thousand dollars and is very good from its fall few months ago. We are happy if we are here in the market I think that is enough, we know that getting profit opportunity is here.
teramit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1870
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

if you are a big investor and you want to in btc you want buy from low values, and also you dont want to rise the value of it because you are buying and buy cost will rise, so you just want it to rise after you boguht, but we see here steep rise that is not an investor type buy, he should buy with time slowly and gently because big numbers effects market and this effects buying cost, so this should be a manupulator move which trying to convince people it is rising. he sells you from high values then drops the value with all btcs to another deep for collecting from low. İf you cant see it just look at past how its happened nearly every month a few times since december and also for years, all these steep rises concluded with steep falls. if you look graphs you can see this. İf you dont want to look and see and continue buying you are small fish for a big fish moving  around. As he rises another steep so we are close to finish.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

That's the reason why I'm very cautious. It may be another trap... or not. Some time the trend will change and bitcoin will rise to new heights, but no one knows when. Market manipulation is too obvious.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

So what you mean is , theres this whale who controls and manipulates the bitcoins price just to make its investors confused and try to make their investment lost? I was thinking, maybe its not just a single guy but some organizations who profits from doing these. Whether its just the real rise or it is, for now, i just want to be happy for its value.
I am happy Bitcoin has started growing now and will grow more. Tell me who do not want to be a millionaire but all you need is to wait for some more time as to cost the opportunity for getting profit. The market today is going between 7500 thousand dollars and 8500 thousand dollars and is very good from its fall few months ago. We are happy if we are here in the market I think that is enough, we know that getting profit opportunity is here.

Well what rise are you expecting? Same one as last december? It's the first time btc went up that high in a short span of time. And if you're looking for the same price spike to happen again soon, you might get yourself disappointed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Why should we look at graphics. The rise now is much more steady and slow than the January boom. For me it's like natural and people are much more confident now.

I think it will even continue in next few weeks!
Gloopsson

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

Why should we look at graphics. The rise now is much more steady and slow than the January boom. For me it's like natural and people are much more confident now.

I doubt it. I belive it will reach 9500-10000, before crashing to 6000-7000 again.

But it doesn't matter because on a long term, it wil go up.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

There already was a steady and slow rise from $5.9k to $12k. Then it crashed fast to $6.5k.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

There already was a steady and slow rise from $5.9k to $12k. Then it crashed fast to $6.5k.
Well, I think it will continue to rise in the coming weeks and I think this is the time of the rise that were looking for. When you look at the price it was steady and slowly moving up. So good to hold for bitcoin and embrace this moment it will going up for sure.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

Well, I think it will continue to rise in the coming weeks and I think this is the time of the rise that were looking for. When you look at the price it was steady and slowly moving up. So good to hold for bitcoin and embrace this moment it will going up for sure.

But still we shouldnt yet too confident with it  because there is still a chance that this price hike will decline again and it is too early to start celebrating because the value is not really big at all but atleast this slight increase do give us a confident and a perseverance in order to keep going and pursuing our own dreams. these may not the rise that we are looking for but lets hope that is the start that we'v been looking for.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:56:58 PM

That's the reason why I'm very cautious. It may be another trap... or not. Some time the trend will change and bitcoin will rise to new heights, but no one knows when. Market manipulation is too obvious.
We cannot really say this time if this is the rise were looking for. Yes actually manipulation is always presents in the market, others are too much believes that rise is sure coming but actually we did'nt know yet if this the rise yet I am hopeful so I can earn.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

We cannot really say this time if this is the rise were looking for. Yes actually manipulation is always presents in the market, others are too much believes that rise is sure coming but actually we did'nt know yet if this the rise yet I am hopeful so I can earn.
Well, we cannot predict the price always, so one thing should we do when our expectations does not met and that is to make promote bitcoin to our friends and family too, that they should kept what they do have or invest some if they are not yet investing on it.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

As we hope it to rise, always looking any rise like a saver but instead they seem like to a trap.
Just look at one month ago what happened from any graphic, from 7200 to 9200 it was a wild process it just rised too fast then everybody believed it is real and jumped, left with a bag in lap ,it came back to 6ks. So calculate well it s the same guy again moving, it will rise then another rise then a big fall. if it rises too steep that means it not natural, if its not natural grace yourself  Kiss

Indeed, this is not the pump that we are waiting for that we expect a rise up that if possible will continuously sky rocketing without exemptions but these roller coaster performance is in favor of sell high and buy it low strategy in which some traders will gain a lot of it. We just hope that soon the rise that we are really looking for will going to start on this quarter as per predictions of most of the famous experts.
The real increase in the price is not a jumping one and we are not looking for such a rise in the price. When we observe that the price is increasing gradually instead of falling then it will be in fact rise in the price. 7K to 9K, then 6K and now 8K. What is this? This is just a foolish thing. Nobody likes such a worse fall and rise in the price. We need natural increase.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:37:16 PM

The fast it grows the more quick it dump also, as what I've observed in crypto. The uprising trend of the market today seems to be not an indication of fully recovering or we may think that this is just a bull trap made by some big whales to catch small fish and newly investors. And if this trend continue for at least 3 months then we might say this is truly the time we've been waiting for.
The price looks creepy anyway,  the price keeps jumping from high then low and low then high.  The price seems like it increasing but if you are going to look in the history,  this doesn't look good.  The price jump higher and faster and it also shows that it can dump very low and fast also.  I also think that this is not the price we have been waiting for,  we might be excited with the current price hike but we should still contain what we are feeling because anytime the price might dump again.  

Anyways,  I am still thankful that the bitcoin price is increasing.  Atleast it increased and give us hope to continue holding our bitcoin.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

As we hope it to rise, always looking any rise like a saver but instead they seem like to a trap.
Just look at one month ago what happened from any graphic, from 7200 to 9200 it was a wild process it just rised too fast then everybody believed it is real and jumped, left with a bag in lap ,it came back to 6ks. So calculate well it s the same guy again moving, it will rise then another rise then a big fall. if it rises too steep that means it not natural, if its not natural grace yourself  Kiss
The thing here is that we have actually seen rise like this in the past which obviously seems like the beginning of a sweet ride, but then we ended up seeing the market getting pretty dumped back than we can imagine.

Nevertheless, let us just keep the hope high that this may be the rise, but at the same time, imagine anything can also happen. So far, it feels the market really wants to get moving, but with the lot of resistance above us and the possibility of bears somewhere around the corner, I would not be so sure.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

It's possible sure. But we've seen a double bottom at around 6000, and furthermore the last drop to the 6000s stayed around there in the 6000s/7000s for a few weeks and volatility dropped, indicated that the price discovery for bitcoin's bottom was seemingly at an end. It's bottom was discovered so the price volatility dropped a bunch and it hung out there for a while. Now we are getting the boost off that bottom. This is likely the start of the inflection point from bear market to bull market. Not that is gonna go straight up, I expect it to take a couple of months to really put this floor behind Bitcoin and get back over $10k (though it could happen quicker). I think we've likely seen the end of challenging the floor in the 6000s. The rest of the year will probably be a gradual and rocky climb back to $20k.
I really want to hope this is the case considering how volatile the market may be. Double bottom or not, I know the long term is still intact as we have a lot of growth to watch out for but for the short term, I honestly just want to keep an open mind to anything knowing how the market has reacted in the past and even after seeing some level of breakout, we still ended up seeing some huge pull back, and I hope this would not be another scenario of same thing happening.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

It's possible sure. But we've seen a double bottom at around 6000, and furthermore the last drop to the 6000s stayed around there in the 6000s/7000s for a few weeks and volatility dropped, indicated that the price discovery for bitcoin's bottom was seemingly at an end. It's bottom was discovered so the price volatility dropped a bunch and it hung out there for a while. Now we are getting the boost off that bottom. This is likely the start of the inflection point from bear market to bull market. Not that is gonna go straight up, I expect it to take a couple of months to really put this floor behind Bitcoin and get back over $10k (though it could happen quicker). I think we've likely seen the end of challenging the floor in the 6000s. The rest of the year will probably be a gradual and rocky climb back to $20k.
I really want to hope this is the case considering how volatile the market may be. Double bottom or not, I know the long term is still intact as we have a lot of growth to watch out for but for the short term, I honestly just want to keep an open mind to anything knowing how the market has reacted in the past and even after seeing some level of breakout, we still ended up seeing some huge pull back, and I hope this would not be another scenario of same thing happening.

Another thing is that the news had become decidedly more positive recently. In Jan/Feb there was bad news hitting on a weekly or quicker basis (ad bans, hacks, regulatory stuff, country bans, etc). Right now the only news I see recently is just predictions by financial people and basic reporting on the price movements. Even good news earlier this year was getting gobbled up in the news by the bad news. Now the news itself is pretty neutral and sentiments seem to be positive and that the market as a whole is ready to start growing again.

I no doubt expect some pullbacks, but not severe pullbacks - not bear market stuff. Maybe we'll see a pullback to low 8000s before bitcoin moves to $10k, but I don't see any reason to think it's gonna drop back to under $8000 let alone $6000s. The rest of this year (or most of the year) is probably analogous to 2016 - gradual buildup back to the ATH.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

I agree in part with this, I really do not think that the growth that we are seeing is going to be very significant, the price is close to $9000 right now but I do not see it going above it there are simply too many people selling and that is what is stopping bitcoin to surpass that price, this is why I think that we need to be more patient because we are not going to see a huge growth right now.
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

I agree in part with this, I really do not think that the growth that we are seeing is going to be very significant, the price is close to $9000 right now but I do not see it going above it there are simply too many people selling and that is what is stopping bitcoin to surpass that price, this is why I think that we need to be more patient because we are not going to see a huge growth right now.
This is the main thing that one should invest that money in bitcoin which is not needed in short term because if he wants to make money from his investment he will have to wait for long term. The price is growing gradually and I am sure till the end of this year it will hit $25k. Bitcoin is not for short term investors besides they can choose any regular business for their investment.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

I quite agree with you; we can't be very sure.  I remembered well that last month beginning , there have been a similar scenario where there was a dip and then the price went back to $9k though, it didn't last like the recent.  Aside from major whale manipulators, there are super excited traders who would rush and sell off to make few gains without being patient enough to wait for the bigger opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: