Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is not the rise you are looking for  (Read 1010 times)
teramit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1869
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

As we hope it to rise, always looking any rise like a saver but instead they seem like to a trap.
Just look at one month ago what happened from any graphic, from 7200 to 9200 it was a wild process it just rised too fast then everybody believed it is real and jumped, left with a bag in lap ,it came back to 6ks. So calculate well it s the same guy again moving, it will rise then another rise then a big fall. if it rises too steep that means it not natural, if its not natural grace yourself  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:41:46 PM
Merited by pooya87 (1)

It's possible sure. But we've seen a double bottom at around 6000, and furthermore the last drop to the 6000s stayed around there in the 6000s/7000s for a few weeks and volatility dropped, indicated that the price discovery for bitcoin's bottom was seemingly at an end. It's bottom was discovered so the price volatility dropped a bunch and it hung out there for a while. Now we are getting the boost off that bottom. This is likely the start of the inflection point from bear market to bull market. Not that is gonna go straight up, I expect it to take a couple of months to really put this floor behind Bitcoin and get back over $10k (though it could happen quicker). I think we've likely seen the end of challenging the floor in the 6000s. The rest of the year will probably be a gradual and rocky climb back to $20k.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

It's possible sure. But we've seen a double bottom at around 6000, and furthermore the last drop to the 6000s stayed around there in the 6000s/7000s for a few weeks and volatility dropped, indicated that the price discovery for bitcoin's bottom was seemingly at an end. It's bottom was discovered so the price volatility dropped a bunch and it hung out there for a while. Now we are getting the boost off that bottom. This is likely the start of the inflection point from bear market to bull market. Not that is gonna go straight up, I expect it to take a couple of months to really put this floor behind Bitcoin and get back over $10k (though it could happen quicker). I think we've likely seen the end of challenging the floor in the 6000s. The rest of the year will probably be a gradual and rocky climb back to $20k.
Two months to reach $ 10,000 is a lot. I think in two months, the price will be around $ 15,000. At the end of the year we will have a price of 25-30K dollars. This year will be successful for bitcoin. The most difficult period we have experienced. Now you can relax and enjoy the flight to the moon.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

Two months to reach $ 10,000 is a lot. I think in two months, the price will be around $ 15,000. At the end of the year we will have a price of 25-30K dollars. This year will be successful for bitcoin. The most difficult period we have experienced. Now you can relax and enjoy the flight to the moon.

Spoken like someone untethered to reality. There will be many ups and downs during this flight to the moon. As the market is just starting to turn around the true upwards momentum is unlikely to start for a while. Sure bitcoin could hit $10k in the next few weeks, but it could easily drop to $8k again after that. The road will not be smooth. It will almost certainly take a lot more than two months to achieve a price sustainable over $15k. Many people in the market still think bitcoin will head lower. In fact if it did reach $15k in two months that would be a very strong sell signal in order to buy in a few thousand dollars lower on a drop from that quick rise. It will take months before a bullish sentiment totally takes over the market again.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

It will always be different in every phenomenon, we will not fall into the same hole. Even if we fall, we will pull to one side from the same hole. Scenario will always be different. If it same, the audience connoisseur of the show will be bored with all the scenes.

I consider little of the price of cryptocurrencies to be set by the scenario, it is impossible to do any regulations from several countries, the regulations of social media and the Mt.Gox scenario are impossible to do. We are actors, every step we set in such a way by the director. In essence, as an actor we have to enjoy everything that happens, bull trap is the best scenario for them and we will enjoy it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

It should also be feared and most likely it can happen, but it is undeniable that the current increase is different from the increase experienced several months ago, I am more confident in the volume of increasing demand that lead me to believe that this bitcoin is real no-one's intervention, bitcoin attracts many investors who have been watching and taking part in the present, pessimistic is not a good way for smarter people. Whatever happens I eat all the risks.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

As we hope it to rise, always looking any rise like a saver but instead they seem like to a trap.
Just look at one month ago what happened from any graphic, from 7200 to 9200 it was a wild process it just rised too fast then everybody believed it is real and jumped, left with a bag in lap ,it came back to 6ks. So calculate well it s the same guy again moving, it will rise then another rise then a big fall. if it rises too steep that means it not natural, if its not natural grace yourself  Kiss

The difference this time is that the price of gold is rising due to geopolitical concerns, and some investors are treating bitcoin as digital gold, which is why it is rising too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

I believe that when the price goes up for now reason it will always going to have the opposite hit, same for the other side.
But because bitcoin is being controlled by huge manipulators, we can't really know if the recent sudden jump is because manipulators held the price down for few weeks in order to collect some bitcoins at a low price range and they suddenly released it and it made the market to get crazy.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

I believe that when the price goes up for now reason it will always going to have the opposite hit, same for the other side.
But because bitcoin is being controlled by huge manipulators, we can't really know if the recent sudden jump is because manipulators held the price down for few weeks in order to collect some bitcoins at a low price range and they suddenly released it and it made the market to get crazy.

It seems to me that if you believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, the manipulation of whales can not force us to sell their coins. You make that decision for yourself. But I like that there are such failures on the market. This always gives the opportunity to buy coins at a low price for those who believe in the revival of bitcoin.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

So what kind of rise should we expect to not think that this will all be another trap? The fact that we can't be too certain about these things implies that this rise could be different from the $7200 -$ 9200 rise last time, but considering what you said, y'all should always be careful and not get carried away easily by this rise. Always think if you are doing the right thing to that you will not regret it later.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

If people expect this to be the start of a recovery for bitcoin and phase into a bull market, this is obviously not the starting point.

This rise is definitely legit and it's very good for short term traders to profit from. In fact I do think that we're probably going to go higher with this rally, most likely to $9k+ before any real pullbacks. That doesn't mean this is going to result in bitcoin all of a sudden skyrocketing, and setting a new all time high again.

A small pump like this isn't enough to set the trend to bullish, from a full blown bear market.

I think that once this pump is over, we'll be back with a bearish market, and we'll recover during Q3-Q4 instead of now.

Smiley
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

I actually want this theory or whatever you want to call it to be true. I want to see the sick little bastards to sit in the corner and cry for days. Don't get me wrong but these shitholes panic sellers are pissing me the hell off. Now you can continue your legit discussion.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:01:03 AM

Well, this pump is definitely different from the last one. The price had stabilised completely before this started.

But still, I think you've got a point here. I simply don't see sufficient bullish momentum for this to actually turn out to be the end of the bear market. Or at least, I'd be extremely surprised to see it. People should take a step back and realise that even in bear markets, pumps like this do happen. But it doesn't signify the end of the bear market, at all.

I think that after this rally we will continue dipping, until the effective support at $6k-7k is hit. Right now a lot of people are buying because they think this is the start of bitcoin skyrocketing again - it's just not happening this early on in the year.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10550

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:48:00 AM

people are always looking for ridiculously huge rises in a very short time. that  doesn't make them come true. so of course this is not the rise these people were looking for. but we are not going to always get what we wish for.

for now i am mostly with @thecodebear on this. we have seen a double bottom and lots of dump trying to break the buy supports which all failed. the price is rising and will probably continue rising slowly like this. it may take a while longer than expected to reach back to above $10k levels but this here is seems to be the start of it for now unless something unexpected changes about it.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

You can not really predict this market and make good business decisions is hard even now that the market is behaving uncertainty. We should be careful as this looks like some people are manipulating the market.
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

OP, hello there. Cool

I agree. This might be nothing but one more of the bull traps that we have been seeing since the "great fall of December". But again, it could also be the beginning of a small recovery. There are whales that do not want Bitcoin to fall and stay below $6000 it seems.

Plus nothing about Bitcoin's movements was "natural" in my opinion, too volatile and pumped and dumped.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:15 AM

You can not really predict this market and make good business decisions is hard even now that the market is behaving uncertainty. We should be careful as this looks like some people are manipulating the market.

True, you can't time the market and that's why if you want to buy then always buy in a small quantity and wait for some time to see how markets will move. If go up then just enjoy your profit but if go down then you can buy some more to average down your buy price. Don't ever buy all at once. Now it is very difficult to guess whether markets really moving up and bull traps.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

This might not be the rise we were looking for, but truly it is the beginning for the price pumping. In particular what we are making is just the predictions and the positive support as it is completely an speculative asset. Without doubt we can say that bitcoin will grow which is the promised fact.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

This might not be the rise that we are looking for but this is positive because the recovery phase is on the go.
But again, it could also be the beginning of a small recovery. There are whales that do not want Bitcoin to fall and stay below $6000 it seems.
Right, they seem to like the pump however they don't want it to fall since most of their investments are gathered altogether to bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

I think this is very very optimistic speculation, given the fact that around summer time the G20 recommendations on crypto regulations are going to start pouring in, and this will begin a whole new market volatility. We've just taken 2 and half months to recover from a shock just created by FUD. Imagine how much longer it will take to recover from actual government recommendations/implementations. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: