Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:15:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto going strong ?  (Read 9639 times)
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

crypto is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .

Yes, it is. Eventhough there are times that the price is decreasing, it is always worth buying for. Having such coin is a big advantage because price is changing from time to time and if you sell your coin when the price is high then for sure you can gain a lot of profit.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

If now is the time to buy, and you all say that you buy, then who sells crypto currencies in the market right now?

Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

Everybody is happy after a very stressful weeks on crypto world market. The trading and volume share on the market is significantly high. its up to you if you want to buy your prepared ALT coin. good luck before you loss the opportunity...
Wow thats great!Everybody will gonna be happy if the crypto is going strong.So we have to prepare to buy coins and sell when its high price.So dont wait till become low the crypto otherwise you cant be happy and you start to panic either.

@minajeryll

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

There is no such good and bad time. It's a matter of timing, your risky attitude and trust to the cryptocurrency. You are bless if you not mistimed the opportunity. If crypto is going strong again then don't miss the opportunity.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

Thats a mind  of crypto users. Only put to our mind that whenever has a dip is always the best timw to buy. "Buy low sell high".and now is in dip sp good idea to invest and earn profir even x5. Well invest only in already known coin not in ICO. To avoid loss of funds.

Masik2018
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:19:30 PM

Definitely yes. I would like to believe that these stable indicators will be fixed in the current position for a month and then there is a good growth.
Humpert

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

I can say that cryptocurrencies are incredibly difficult at all but in the meantime very cool.so you can do all time of existence of the cryptocurrency you can make an excellent conclusion
macoinz

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:33:08 PM

I can say that cryptocurrencies are incredibly difficult at all but in the meantime very cool.so you can do all time of existence of the cryptocurrency you can make an excellent conclusion
insect

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

Yes,if market dropped,then its time to buy and if market will get stronger then its time to harvest and earn more.Crypto will always going stronger at anytime,no one is said to be loser in here as long as we learned the art of its ups and dow scene,we will just have to be vigilant in which coins is good and if you are trapped then get up and move on and invest again.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

Yeah, crypto is going strong.

For me, I see the past month and a half as the biggest sign that it is going strong, not just if it's green.
When I look at the the price crash last jan/feb, then how it stablized march/april, I see it as crypto showing that it is resilient and strong.

When it is shooting astronomically in price, I see that as totally unstable.
Of course, it is amazing to see the value of your coins go up, but I would rather have sustained growth.

Now, the market is definitely ready for another bull run.
I think it will happen in May or so.
General sentiment has been positive for over a week, larger whales and institutional investors are showing positive signs.
Plus, It's SPRING!
Might sound strange but I believe things like this actually do have an effect.

So if you were smart, you would have bought up some coins the last couple months.
You still have time, I would hop on it asap.

RagnarosF

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

not now i think, wait and seeing again slowly brother my prediction coins will decrease again till june this year and thats is best time to buy and hold till end year, but thats just my suggest
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

Yeah , in these days of this week cryptourrency Market is going up and this is a type of signal of the cryptocurrency Market to get up and also a signal to invest in those altcoins which are currently at low price and will start to moon soon .
In the present time market of cryptourrency of coins are increasing to about 40%+ ( guinine coins only which are listed in yobit exchange otherwise another there are few coins which are at 250%+ in profit .
And also here we can see that not new rumours and fud is coming about cryptourrency and that is leading into increase in price of bitcoin and also for altcoins .
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

yes i have ethereum and also its other coin, now though the price is getting stronger i am still in hold position ,, i do not want to rush after a long wait ,,, i want to know till where its peak and then take the decision to sell it

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

The Ethereum began to grow in price and I am very happy about it. I think that since Bitcoin also grows it also affects most of the alts

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

Yes, we can see that the cryptocurrencies are now greens, they are going strong day to day. It is much better than some weeks ago when they are all in red and many people panic to sell.
So, is this the right time to buy? Actually, to define whether the best time to buy the altcoin is by analyzing each altcoin that you will buy. Analyze its stability, its value, and also condition on the market.
However, commonly, the right time to buy is when the price is still low or enhancing to be higher. When we have analyzed the altcoin price and then we are sure that it will rise again and again, buy it.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

The price status today are not too high, and if you are interested to invest, it is a good time to invest, because more people speculations that cryptocurrency price would surely rise soon, and if you want to invest now, then go for it and hold until price goes higher. And I'm surely you would have a good future income.
Naturally, now the prices are small, to reach those indicators that have already been most of the coins should grow by another 200-300 percent.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

All depends on what exactly you want as an individual. Is it long or short term? You really need to be very careful, make proper research before investing because some might seems real but at the end you might get loss.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

at the moment the crypt is growing. it's time for attachments. but you need to analyze the news well
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:34:10 AM

probably when crypto returns to a stable price, so many people are selling altcoins that they have as much with this then crypto will be strong, and can invest in a good altcoin and promise for the future,
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:58:16 AM

Don't be tempted to direct with the circumstances that exist. use the analysis before buying the coins. the current market is indeed in good condition because everything can be said to be greatly improved after so long is very apprehensive, but also need to be careful and select the right strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: