Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅​🔥[ANN][Airdrop]World's First Blockchain-based Business Simulation Game​✅🔥  (Read 680 times)
emma_www.fair.game

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

This is my game men. thanks
Enjoy yourself
Flance12

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

Amazing project. I think I got a surprise for my friends. good luck guys!
emma_www.fair.game

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

I will support this project, I think this will be success. Unique game using blockchain system. We can earn money for playing this game, I was imagining it. Good luck team members.
Thank you for your affirmation and blessing
have joined your preregistration now and waiting good news and found more details on your page, but some confuse me is in your game, player can sell their cryptocollectibles to server, not only other gamers?

Yes, there is an official recycling price to prevent players from trading too low and affect the enthusiasm of the game, so we give the player another choice
emma_www.fair.game

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

i joined
Welcome
emma_www.fair.game

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

Great idea. If its gaming I'm in. Will join you shortly
Let’s make an appointment, I’ll wait for you in the game.
LayaSmith

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

I will support this project, I think this will be success. Unique game using blockchain system. We can earn money for playing this game, I was imagining it. Good luck team members.
Thank you for your affirmation and blessing
have joined your preregistration now and waiting good news and found more details on your page, but some confuse me is in your game, player can sell their cryptocollectibles to server, not only other gamers?

Yes, there is an official recycling price to prevent players from trading too low and affect the enthusiasm of the game, so we give the player another choice

COOL! cant wait to play your game! ^_^
LayaSmith

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

Hi are you still there? i have took a little time to read your WP in your website, and notice will have discounts while gamer playing your game?
Aadhaya

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

5000ETH??How many ETH are remaining please?I'm very interested
emma_www.fair.game

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:59:16 AM

Hi are you still there? i have took a little time to read your WP in your website, and notice will have discounts while gamer playing your game?
Yes, you are really smart
brantokrocel

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

im joined dude
Twitter : @airdropalive
ETH ADDRESS  :0x69a169aE0573f058C9055b68455B5d4F99e536C1
emma_www.fair.game

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:17:00 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 06:40:08 AM by emma_www.fair.game

5000ETH??How many ETH are remaining please?I'm very interested
What!!Where 5000ETH?
We don’t have this activity~
Can you give me an activity link?
LayaSmith

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:33:14 AM

Yes, you are really smart

Great! so, emmm both eth and fair i can use in your game, buy Land and building right? but if i want use eth to buy fair pirce building, how to pricing it? is there a exchange rate? floating or fixed?
emma_www.fair.game

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

Great! so, emmm both eth and fair i can use in your game, buy Land and building right? but if i want use eth to buy fair pirce building, how to pricing it? is there a exchange rate? floating or fixed?
[/quote]

Yes,permit eth and fair~
The exchange rate will be announced before the game starts.
Please pay attention to the official website.
LayaSmith

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

Yes,permit eth and fair~
[/quote]

wow, sounds your game like an exchange, a platform maybe?
Hwario
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

I like this project. the company is reputable. I just joined

emma_www.fair.game

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:36:45 AM

I like this project. the company is reputable. I just joined

You are a wise man~
Thanks for trust
emma_www.fair.game

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

Yes,permit eth and fair~

[/quote]
FairCity is a game developed by FairGame team. FairGame is a game platform. More high-quality and fun games will be launched in the future.
The Fair.Game platform makes full use of the characteristics of blockchain technology and integrates with traditional online games. It will launch products and services as follows:Fair Games / Fair SDK / Fair Game Assets Marketplace
Cruptomen

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:17:47 AM

Hi, everybody. Great idea and game. Has fulfilled all the conditions.

0x91bde2e4270BbCC74994eBd297e3e6449feb5A78
LayaSmith

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

Yes,permit eth and fair~

FairCity is a game developed by FairGame team. FairGame is a game platform. More high-quality and fun games will be launched in the future.
The Fair.Game platform makes full use of the characteristics of blockchain technology and integrates with traditional online games. It will launch products and services as follows:Fair Games / Fair SDK / Fair Game Assets Marketplace

[/quote]

well, if you have new campaign plz inform me, im your fans now!
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

Hello I signed up I also made a retweet and tagged 3 friends. My twitter name is @Intaryna12
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: