Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help for development of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology in Russia  (Read 143 times)
ArtificialMikhail (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:09:53 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 12:47:58 PM by ArtificialMikhail

P.s. If you don't want to read - just watch that video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ6xjiPoyo0&t=6s )

Hello everyone! My name is Mikhail Shakhmuradian. I am a co-founder of C&B, the little company, which I and my friend established at our own money. We are based in Russia and teach people about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, also provide educational services in that field.

I want to ask digital community for help. On Sunday 22 April we will organize the conference about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology called BCI 2018. We expected many people as visitors at our event and spent a lot of money on organizational costs, but haven’t sold even one ticket. Google and Yandex services refused to advertise our conference, because of subject of the event. Probably, many people couldn’t know about us because of that reason. And now, almost before conference, we have to invite people absolutely free. But we see interest in the eyes of people. I took a credit money for conference and now I’m a debtor of several banks. But we do not despair.

We strongly believe in a future decentralized world with cryptocurrency as means of payment. Where people will have enough understanding and responsibility to make free financial operations and provide access to such tools for everyone.

I ask digital community for donations for our conference, because we need to cover our costs, incurred in such conditions, for the further advancement of blockchain and crypto industry in Russia.
We do not ask for more, if only several users donate 0.1 BTC it will be enough for covering the conference spendings (because of low ruble rate)

I am open person, you can find my profile in Facebook, VKontakte, I have Youtube channel about AI called Artificial Mikhail. You can chat me. All that links, links at our website and website of conference will be below.

And there you can find the Bitcoin and Ethereum addresses for donations. Thank you. And, in conclusion, I want to say, that regardless of the collected amount of cryptocurrency, we will make that blockchain conference. Day may come when people stops to believe and fight for the future but it is not that day, not day of our conference.

Once again, thank you.    

BTC  - 18WPePpx6MewWM8HzhK4voWToP8jB5dahW
ETH  - 0xce8d1d31fa641a14173353eb175f0b7b1e58567e

Our company - https://cbcompany.ru/ru/
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference - https://cbcompany.ru/ru/our-events.html
My profile in Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/artificialmikhail
My profile in VKontakte - https://vk.com/shakhmikhail

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slava79

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

I would suggest you to pick up a better name for your facebook profile than "artificialmi" in order to be able to establish more trust, just my 2c.

And the FB page doesn't open.

Good luck.

Building a JavaScript Smart Contracts Engine
Github | Site | Chat
BlockchainLD

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:09:39 PM

Arcadia Media Group

Innovating, Designing, and Developing for the next generation of technology

Arcadia Media Group is taking the cryptocurrency market by storm. We take cryptocurrencies and decentralized companies and we make sure we give our clients all of the points of success.

What we offer:

Graphic Design - Our award-winning graphics team can create a wide variety of graphics packages.

Web/Blockchain Development - Arcadia’s Development Team has thousands of hours of web development experience. We can provide you with the best website suited for you.

Social Media Management/Marketing - Our social media marketing plans can target your specific audiences and maximize reach to preferred audiences.

App Development - Our team of App Developers can design in both Android and iOS environments.

Community/Bounty Campaign Management - Our trained community managers can work on any of the major social media and messaging apps as well as on any forum solutions.

News Releases - We can write and release articles on our partner news sites as well as with other news platforms.

Contact me at ldeangelo77@gmail.com

Telegram: @BlockchainLD
ArtificialMikhail (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

I would suggest you to pick up a better name for your facebook profile than "artificialmi" in order to be able to establish more trust, just my 2c.

And the FB page doesn't open.

Good luck.

Thank you for advice! My main goal is to tell people about AI and data by easy words...Not to ask for donations or something else. But now there is such unpleasant cituation.

So, I invented that name for my Youtube channel, not for asking money. And I hope it will be associated with the educational content of my channel, and not with something negative.

And yes. I have already change my mistake with FB page, now its available.
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

hold on friends! I'm from Stavropol territory, Pyatigorsk. I also think about the conference, but in the current environment it is very difficult to make an educated Internet advertising.
ArtificialMikhail (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

hold on friends! I'm from Stavropol territory, Pyatigorsk. I also think about the conference, but in the current environment it is very difficult to make an educated Internet advertising.

Hi, if you think about conference in Pyatigorsk - it's pretty hard because of amount of citizens and common knowledge of people about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. I would recommend you make it online. Save a lot money and nerves Wink
johnDonavan456

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

Thanks for sharing the information. If you want to know about block chain technology. You can refer our blog link  https://www.minds.com/blog/view/845752841623928832 .  May be it will help you out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: