Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:54:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to NOT miss the ONT 1k drop newsletter signup in the future?  (Read 83 times)
btctalkid1 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

I think many are very upset to miss the ONT 1k drop just by signing up a newsletter. My question is how to not repeat this and not miss any good freebies in the future? is there a good website/channel that one can subscribe to be alerted when a good-quality free promo about to expire?

There're a couple of websites/channels but many projects are not very high-quality. Need to find something comprehensive and high-quality projects only
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

There are a lot of good opportunities to get good airdrops but it’s tough to find them. For example, I missed airdrops for Polymath and I regret about it very much. However, some airdrops are widely known and discussed so they can be prepared. For example, recently there’s an airdrop regarding EOS. This also spiked the price of EOS. There was also another airdrop regarding NEO holders. There were airdrops for Ether Classic holders. And although it’s not an airdrop, there’s hardfork that will give free coins to Monero holders.
Relildar

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

There are sites icobench, icodrops, bountylord, where there are projects with high ratings and you can choose there itself an interesting project for participation.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

I think many are very upset to miss the ONT 1k drop just by signing up a newsletter. My question is how to not repeat this and not miss any good freebies in the future? is there a good website/channel that one can subscribe to be alerted when a good-quality free promo about to expire?

There're a couple of websites/channels but many projects are not very high-quality. Need to find something comprehensive and high-quality projects only

It is not easy to find a good airdrop or bounty these days. You just cant be sure. The project can be good and collect big money but reward could be low, and vice versa. Not long ago it was much easier as people were more comfortable to fund the projects, so even a not so good project paid a good reward
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

There is many resources and they always changes. The best is BTT
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

airdrop is 99% of shits, scams.
it's too hard to follow them all.
bounty too, in the time that there're so much coin-toke be born everyday. I rather not to follow them all. just follow what I believe a good coin. and support it as much as possible.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

Join a community where the members are veteran in crypto or know crypto long enough, they usually have better insights on the better projects out there.
Otherwise follow top ICO review sites where only truly exceptional projects are listed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: