Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TMCC  (Read 115 times)
TMCC (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

Hi, guys. There is a good coin which can give you more than 1000% profit.
That's TMCC. The mystery classic coin. ICO is already over. You can start your trading by registering in the exchange of TMC directly. Further, TMCC has smart contract and very soon getting launched in international exchange. Go for it. Give it a try.
Regards.
TMCC (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:01:32 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 05:24:54 AM by TMCC

ABOUT OUR COMPANY

TMCC (The Mystery Classic Coin) is a pre-minded crypto currency, meaning that TMCC miners create the market.

We Understand Business

By mining the coin, transactions are added and recorded to TMCC ledger, comprised of all past transactions.

The ledger resembles a chain of blocks, which confirm that a certain number of transactions have been TMCC coin official Not a government or any bank prints TMCC coin because TMCC coin is not in the physical format.

This currency isn't physically printed in the shadows by a central bank, unaccountable to the population, and TMCC coin making its own rules made.

SPECIFICATION
What is TMCC Coin (TMCC)?

Just like Bitcoin, TMCC is a decentralized peer to peer digital coin that is not controlled by any central institutions or
governments. It is an open-source platform designer to provide multiple investment opportunities. TMCC coin is
designed to be a digital currency that can be used to store value and to exchange with anyone in the world with
extremely low fees and fast lightning speed transactions.

Name:- TMCC Coin
Symbol:- TMCC
Total Supply:-
50 Million
ICO:- 10 Million
Decimal Places:-
Coin Maturity Before Staking:-
7 hours
Minimum Stake age:- 15 days
Maximum Stake age:- 90 days
Starting Price:- 0.1usd
Technology:- Erc20(ethereum based)

Tmcc will showing in etherscan now

Tmcc is based on erc 20 ethereum technology

Tmcc is also registered on github

Tmcc will launching on international exchange on aprel month end

Explorer:-
 https://etherscan.io/token/0x3ea5da7112072c96af10d0fd8c61a64403ee71de#readContract

Github:- https://github.com/thetmcc

Join our telegram grp:- https://t.me/joinchat/HIknAUw04jNqi0Z_IxfeNg

Disclaimer

Crypto Currency completely depends on international market and the coin rate fluctuates..It completely depends on High market risk..So Company is not at all responsible for coin values up and downs.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

I did not see anything unique in your crypto currency. Why should I buy your coins? Why do you promise such a profit
charleshidan

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

I did not see anything unique in your crypto currency. Why should I buy your coins? Why do you promise such a profit
Me too,i did not see anything in this pre-minded crypto currency.  What benefits can I get if I buy TMCC coin ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: