Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much roughly would it cost to have a coin made?  (Read 153 times)
Letusberich (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

Hey guys,

I want to have a coin for a college research paper and study how cryptocurrencies spread.  Only, it won't really be a traditional coin as 1) I'm not seeking to make money from this and 2) I cannot afford that. I am in college haha.  

I want the coin to behave like one of those games where you click the button and your score goes up by one.  That will essentially be the mining.  I will call it Proof of Click.  Only, I want a 3 second pause between each click and a 3% chance that each click will erase all of your coins.  I would like online wallets to be randomly generated upon arrival to the coin's website with the option to use a seed to recover a wallet.  

How much would a project like this run me?  It doesn't seem to difficult to do!  
chibsaint212

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

it will cost you $10,000. if you are interested this is my whatsapp number +2347037575399. 
Letusberich (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

That's too much for what I am looking to do
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

So basically like a cookie clicker game, but instead of gaining virtual cookies you get cryptocurrency?
Not sure if its possible to integrate 'Proof of Click' with Blockchain, but you can give it a shot if you want to Smiley
Since you are in college, can you ask your friends/professor for reference on building cryptocurrency?
Otherwise, you can try to ask the people at Project Development.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0

Always be careful with Newbies promising a great work, they usually doesn't have any portfolio.

it will cost you $10,000. if you are interested this is my whatsapp number +2347037575399. 
I doubt anyone wants to pay that kind of money to Newbie accounts spamming across the forum.
Besides, there's no way a college student has that kind of budget.
Letusberich (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

So basically like a cookie clicker game, but instead of gaining virtual cookies you get cryptocurrency?
Not sure if its possible to integrate 'Proof of Click' with Blockchain, but you can give it a shot if you want to Smiley
Since you are in college, can you ask your friends/professor for reference on building cryptocurrency?
Otherwise, you can try to ask the people at Project Development.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0

Always be careful with Newbies promising a great work, they usually doesn't have any portfolio.

I doubt anyone wants to pay that kind of money to Newbie accounts spamming across the forum.
Besides, there's no way a college student has that kind of budget.

Appreciate it!  Yeah, no way can I afford $10,000.  And I am changing some ideas around currently, but the difficulty should be no harder than what I mentioned (I think) haha!  I'll check out Project Development, thanks!
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:35:00 AM

These days, two types of cryptocurrencies are used frequently . One is token and another is coin . Coins have dedicated wallets . They need applications and it is bit hard and costlier to make them . However the specifications you have mentioned makes me wonder if there is such a coin like this .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: