Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns?  (Read 6712 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

At first when i started, i used to spend about 3 to 4 hours daily on bounty. But when i realize i can usually do more i decide to add some hours at night to my bounty hunting as there are so many project out there that one can engaged in on daily basis. Now i spend nothing less than 8 to 9 hours daily on bounty as i got myself involved in signature campaign and translation of white paper which can get me reward of about $1500 to $2000 monthly if i participate in the right project.
Mostly i spend more than 3 hours in bounty campaign daily before but when i get the job i'll spend only if I have extra time and continue to do the task in bounty when I got home. Bounty campaign is one of the methhod to get earn and it is much easy than do investing because less risk, also do bounty is good to earn especially when yout in Bitcointalk because you can get lots of information about some discussed post in a forum.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

I think couple hours in a week i spend my time on bounty campaigns. Thanks to my friends i dont spend my time on bounty ones.

Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

So far it's just a hobby, not more than one hour per day, there are a lot of other things! With every passing day, it becomes more interesting.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

I don't think this is one will achieve a fixed time frame as an answer as it will depend on a lot of factors. The time may vary depending on the number of bounties programs one is participating in and even within each bounty, the number of campaigns you participate in will determine the time with which you will spend.
Other factors like the internet speed and availability of electricity will tell the time frame too.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns?

Is it worth doing bounty campaigns?

How much can you make from one bounty campaigns?

I urge you to always search through the forum before posting certain questions, because this has been answered alot of times,
Regardless.

You can spend as much as 18 hours daily on bounties depending on the number of bounties, you participate in and depending on the task as well, Moreover, the time does not matter; what matters is , Invest your time in profitable bounties

Yes, bounties are worth it, if you dedicate your time and efforts to it.

close to 2000$ depending on no of bounties at a time.
I saw you had a good project being joined and that is from the group of amazix. I was also joining their bounty programs and fortunately it was positive and the rewards are given though the team has strict rulings and implementation that includes KYC on the bounty hunters. Anyway doing 18 hours of bounty campaign is too much and relatively this is not ideal because even if you had joined to a group of good team and has a good bounty manager but this does not guarantee you to receive a good reward. Even a good team could fail on the project they manage because it will actually depend on the team developing the ICO and some of those team are just scam. I suggest to get a work and do 2-3 hours on cryptocurrency in a form of sideline.
Kaycee0202

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

I spend quality time on signature campaign because I want to deliver a good work
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

I used to spend 2-3 hours for my social media and signature campaigns. I got more time for them because i have no time much at night. Used my other time for reading and exploring where i go get more extra income for a day.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:15:33 AM

I spend quality time on signature campaign because I want to deliver a good work

You are not wearing any signature as I can see. And you joined yesterday on btctalk forum, speaking from experience then... Delivering a good work  you say, for signature...you are not wearing any signature man...   Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

quality time, you say? put the signature then, if you are working for a signature campaign...

Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

I usually spend about 20 minutes a day on this one. I think that it is not much to get some money and this time is worth it. It seems to me that no one will say how much he earns, because this is so much not stable earnings, that you can not count on this money, because you may not be paid and you will waste time in vain.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

My technique on that is i spend a lots of time i have schedule on doing in bounty campaigns like reports on social media and posting on a thread i managed on that.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

I spend all day on the bounty, because I try to participate in all budding projects. But I do not take part in social networks, only signatures and content. Otherwise, I would not have enough time.
unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

Before I spend to much time doing bounty.  Because it'swas my first time and I learned more about doing bounty. But now I lessen spending my time in bounties . I guess uts about only 2 hours a day.
My highest payment I earned in bounty is 117 dollars only. 
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

It is proven that it is worth doing a bounty campaign because anyone can get some benefit. If you have some interest in Marketing and have skills of content creator (Blog, Video, graphic design, etc.) could be a good opportunity to develop yourself as a professional.

That will depend on the hard work and the number of followers that you have in social media because the rewards are calculated based on your number of followers.

Also depending on your interest you can learn a lot in the cryptographic space and become an investor or a trades.

A bounty hunter could do in a bounty campaign $ 100 or less or $ 500 or more everything will depend on the number of followers and the quality of the work. For all bounty hunters I recommend you increase your numbers of  followers, friends, connetions, subscriptors, join good projects and improve the quality of their work.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

I spend not more than 8 hours. but depending on the volume of my bounties.
most of the time i spend more hours one exchanges. and reading some topic on this forum.
and forum interaction.

it really depends on the project. some will be worth your while.
but some will be destroy by dumpers.
no one could ever know what will be the end games of the projects.

It really depends on the bounty program you joined.
and the allocated token. and the stake you have acquired.
so it really depends. and the impact when it listed on exchanges.
does it ICO price remain? does it go down to that price or higher.

0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

Not much, I usually in weekly signature campaigns since it better to keep track it in the weekend. Most of the time, I trade and checking other thing.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

I have been busy with my main work lately.Therefore, I participate only in the signature company.It's a hobby for me now.If you are a beginner then you need to work very hard.day and night.(if of course you want to earn).You can earn from one company in different ways.It all depends on which company you have chosen,how much ICO has collected,and how much has been allocated for the bounty program.In General, I can not write the exact amount because it all depends on many factors.You can earn tokens and sell them on the same day and say that you have not earned anything.And I suppose the same token will not sell immediately and wait a little.And in a month, for example, I will earn 10 times more than you earned when you sold your token.That is, there is no definite answer in this question
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

Since I have lot of time right now, the whole time I am awake, i am spending my time in crypto. My rest time is only when I eat. Other than that, it is all dedicated to crypto.
Yes it is worth it to spend my time in crypto especially when you received a good news that the campaigm you participated finished successfully. It can motivate me to work more.
Since it is the first time to earn as senior rank, i am not really sure how big or small the amount is.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

I spend about 2 to 3 hours everyday on bounty campaigns and it is worth it. Even if I dO not get paid on the bounty I participate in, I know I can get money from some of them. You can make up to $400 or even more on a bounty and you can even make less than $20 dollars on another. So the money you can make i's not fixed.

@crypto_m

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

its defending on what kind of bounty you participating generally 30m per day may be enough for the one bounty .
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

Only doing one bounty right now, signature campaign.  Can't really tell the exact time because signature task is posting at least 10 post a week.  So I just surf the forum and sometimes posting comment like this.  I'll tell you later when I receive my first reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: