Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 11:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns?  (Read 6731 times)
cesdujem

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

All things considered, I do my abundance battles after my available time. It took me 3 to 4 hours around evening time. Obviously, this requires me a ton of persistence in light of the fact that occasionally our system isn't great. A portion of my abundance battles needs 10 to 20 post for every week and the stakes relies upon what number of adherents do you have. In any case, I ensure that I completed them before doing this mark battle.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns?

Is it worth doing bounty campaigns?

How much can you make from one bounty campaigns?

I spent time in a day about 5 hours and I am working on it after I get home from work. And that time I use to learn about and monitor the price situation crypto. Although only a little of my time to do the bounty, I already have results.

doing bounty doesnt require too much time to be spend on, just do your job and it is all done 5 hours working for bounty for me is too long well maybe it is also depends on how many bounties you joined in.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

I see no reason to devote a lot of time to bounty campaigns. Coins very quickly depreciate. I spend no more than 1 hour a day.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

I started with one bounty last year and I realized that I should be participating more than 10 or more bounties. The more, the merrier. Sometimes I ended up having a big bonus but also sometimes not. Others turning into scam so watch out. For now, I am planning to have 100 active  bounties. If you have 10 bounties, it can take you 2 to 3 hours but if you are excited it might be less. Sometimes bounties can take to 1 month to 3 months or more. It really depends on their rules. Have fun on bounties!
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

I see no reason to devote a lot of time to bounty campaigns. Coins very quickly depreciate. I spend no more than 1 hour a day.

Ya I agree with this sentiment though I try to spend even less. No more than one hour per week.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

I spend time doing bounty campaigns usually only 1-2 hours per day to participate in signature campaigns or social media campaigns if I follow them.
If I think the bounty campaign must be followed because there we can get a lot of profits.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

I spend up to ten hours a day on bounty, The amount that will be paid cannot be determine accurately since many factors affect the payment. Even after receiving the bounty reward the exchange will also influence what will be gotten finally.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

depending on the completion of the bounty campaign that I followed. it does not guarantee to finish all the time, sometimes the projects that I follow extend the working period so the longer I need.
I think it is appropriate if we can choose a good campaign to do.
depends on how active we are in running the project. and certainly the rank we have. the higher the ranking is, the more tokens will be generated.
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

I make approximately 30 campaigns and it took 1.5-2 hours per day for me, and I am doing it 5 days a week, not more.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

I am so much excited about bounty campaign that I spent most of my useful time in participating in them, because of the total love I have for the blockchain technology. Becoming part of this great cryptocurrency space had made my life an amazing success. I have made so much money from doing bounty campaigns, however I have gained so much knowledge from the blockchain technology.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

I only spend part of the time to bounty and the rest to trade and discuss in the existing bounty group or community about the development of the bounty that I follow.
because the time needed is to trade, because of the importance of every price move to trade.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

Well, I spend a whole lot of time on it since it bringing me virtually over 75% of my income on a monthly basis. Thou, it's not a full time basis, however, quite a huge percentage of time goes on it.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:53:58 PM

I am spending 3-4 hours on bounty campaigns daily. The profitability varies and depending on the project, number of participants, bounty budget and allocation, market situation etc.

wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

Bounty campaigns really consumes time. Bounty campaigns can last up to 3 monts more or less then you have to wait  for your tokens to be given to you after another 3 months I think. That's just so time consuming. You can earn much enough money from joining campaigns although it's really consumes time.
If you are getting a good response from bounties campaigns then it is not bad to work for such a long time. You need to choose the best bounty and do work there so that you may not lose your time and can get something good from there. I myself working for bounties and specially in their social media campaigns and always get a good response.
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

Most of my time, I do bounty - this is to maximize every opportunity of having a huge amount of bounties. Thus, I joined several of it and sometimes earn a large amount of it. It is worth doing cause it gave me large earnings if it is properly chosen bounty. However, this I only made in order to maximize better coins that would be tradable within a short period of time. Thus, you must choose bounty that would be realizable and would also possible of generating inflows other than a waste of time.
Sometime after the completing of the ICO if the project become succeeded it can really give you a very good profit. Some time we even get such a big reward that we never expect. So it is good to work hard and maximize our chances of getting a good profit from bounties.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

Now is not the best time to invest, it's hard to choose a good company, it's hard to find a good time for investment. So now I spend a lot of time in charity companies there is no risk of losing their savings because you do not invest.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

I spend time working on bounties for most of the day, for me working on the bounty is still worth it, it's just that we have to be able to choose the right campaign for it. I prefer to work on articles

kakmandu

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

Well in my case I just spend my spare time on bounty campaigns because I do have my full-time job. I can safely say that doing bounty campaign is really worthy if you have joined a legit and reliable bounty campaign that will pay you afterwards.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

Until now I was still working in my old place, so I used my time in the crypto world during a break at my workplace, usually 1 hour of rest. I feel comfortable with my old job and work in the crypto world.

If the time for one bounty I usually look for a bounty whose campaign is not long so as not to spend too long to get the results.
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

This vary according to individual free time. Like myself when I'm free I can use more than 4 hours in bounty. This is so because I do take my time going through some relevant points.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: