Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns?  (Read 6712 times)
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

Usually, I spend my time on Bounty Campaigns is 4 hours, 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the night because I was working in back time. But, now I'm very busy with my ICO so I rarely have done my bounty campaign. It's worth it for my concerns and some of my bounty campaigns gave me a good income.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:01:50 AM

I think that bounty companies are still relevant and need to be dealt with.  On the company, it takes me about 4 hours a day!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:44:04 AM

Apart from the occasional trading I do, bounty campaign is my full-time job and this means that I spend about 70% of my waking hours in if, it is very lucrative although that is changing rapidly with the way the market is declining and every new tokens flops upon listing  but so far so good, I have been doing it for months and I have no regrets.
So you don't have another job besides wrestling in the crypto world? if yes, of course now is a very difficult time for you because the market is falling down not to mention a lot of scam, just imagine the average bounty program lasts more than a month and if you end up scam you get nothing on that month except the benefits of trading your real coins at this time is also very difficult to profit from coin trading

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

I used to spend 4-6 hours a day participating in bounty campaigns. Now much less, no more than 1 hour per day. This activity does not bring any profit, except for a small number of tokens that cannot be sold.

belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns?

Is it worth doing bounty campaigns?

How much can you make from one bounty campaigns?

I spend an average of 6 hours every day on participating in various bounty programs. Sometimes this duration of my working day can increase up to 8 hours. But I have a long working day. It all depends on the size of the reward and my free time.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

I entered the Crypto market only part time. The time I spend on the bonus campaign is about 2-3 hours per day. I also have to spend time researching and analyzing the market, analyzing projects ... My main time is in the office and for the family.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

I spent 3-4hrs in doing my bounty campaign works. I accomplish all my goals in 4hours. Yes, it is worth doing bounty campaigns, it is good to work hard in bounty campaigns. Worth to wait to your profits after doing bounty works. Smiley
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

I spend a quite long time looking for a good/decent campaign which is around 1-3 hours. It is worth doing bounty campaign if the team is committed to deliver what they have stated on their whitepaper. If the team is very much into it no one can stop them even if FUDs linger around. Also, remember to scan every part of the team (including their track records, legitimacy and authenticity). Pays differ from one campaign to the other but usually it is solely dependent on your rank in this forum. From my perspective as a Full Member I can earn almost $1000-3000 when a campaign ends considering if it takes a minimum of 3 months and maximum of 5 month duration.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

Doing a bounty campaign, in my opinion, is very important because it can give me money. And I work on bounty campaigns every day 4 to 6 hours every day. And I also used that time to study Crypto. And sometimes I also trade.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

There is no need to spend too much time, maybe because I am late, and now I think too many bounties are junk. They won't give you coins. So my participation in the bounty is usually to promote the project I like.

ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

how much i spent  my time on bounty maybe just 3-4 hour per days

worth? for second jobs its very worth it

much pay? 100 - 300 in $
d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

Bounty campaigns are just a waste of time and I do suggest not to waste your time.

You will just spend your time and do their task without getting paid or worse getting only 20 - 50 tokens worth of $1.. HAHAHA

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

I spend an average of 6 hours every day on participating in various bounty programs. Sometimes this duration of my working day can increase up to 8 hours. But I have a long working day. It all depends on the size of the reward and my free time.
That includes a very long time allocation dude, even my full time job is only 6 hours in a day, and you can spend up to 8 hours in bounty lol, how many bounties do you follow every day dude? do you follow all the bounties or just sort some bounties, because 8 hours you can follow a lotttt of bounties right ?
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:17:08 AM

I used to take part in a variety of bounty, hoping to earn a lot of coins, but today I’m sorry for my time, and I’m participating in only a few, because now it’s hard to make money on bounty.

bacxuyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

I spend a lot of times on bounty campaigns. Because doing bounty campaign takes a lot of times and it can earn a good amount.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣    Convert your token   ▏U▸SAVE▕   into physical gold    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
▸Join the ICO◂Track, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystem▸Join our BOUNTY◂
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤  WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM  ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

I spend not a lot of my time, as I participate only in the signature campaign. I study cryptocurrency more. This is for me a nice bonus to my main income. I do not understand how you can live at the expense of bounty.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:33:37 AM

My one half of my day is spent on work while the other half is crypto. I mostly spend it by doing bounties, buy amd hold coins while I do more and more cqmlaigns. Doing this is very worthwhile, making me feel like hard effort especially when I received coins in a while.

poulpette_13

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:46:51 AM

Honestly, to be sincere, I spend a lot of time on bounty campaigns, if you want to make it big in bounty campaign, then you have to work very hard and dedicate a lot of time. Bounty is entirely different from airdrops. Except if you are comfortable earning meager tokens. If you aspire for a good reward in bounties then you need to invest quite amount of your time depending on the type of the bounty campaign you're doing.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

I do not really spend much time in bounty campaigns. It all depends on the type of campaign you wish to go for anyway. But, if one really wants to get much reward on bounty programs, one should spend lots of time participating in different campaigns of very good projects.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

Its worth doing a bounty. I am spending around 2 hours a day for doing bounties and if you can manage your time well, you can combine this with your regular work and other duties that you have to do during your day. The outcome is also great Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: