Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CONTROLTOKEN (POWER), first token to buy and sell real people!  (Read 258 times)
alternativetokens (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:19:43 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 11:19:35 PM by alternativetokens

MARKET:  https://control-token.com

WHAT IS A CONTROL TOKEN?

control token is the only way to own a person, when you own a person you own his life. Thanks to facebook almost every person in the world can be identified by an unique id and control tokens allows you to own these ids. Each person can have only one owner, and can be exchanged or resold according to the decisions of his owner. A Control token it's like a digital identity document with the benefits of a digital token

THE GRABBING LAW

grabbing law describes the way in which a person can take the ownership of another's person. According to this law, whoever arrives first, can take the person he wants at the minimum cost of legal documentation that will be saved in a secure decentralized database. As "land grabbing" law, this is a method to quickly establish private property where it does not yet exist. Once the ownership of a person is legally established, the law will protect the right of ownership.

WHAT KIND OF TOKEN IS A CONTROL TOKEN?

a control token is an ERC721 ethereum based token. this means that unlike normal ERC20 tokens any token is a unique piece with his own unique ID and like standard ethereum tokens can be transferred from one wallet to another.

WHY I SHOULD BUY A CONTROL TOKEN?

even if it is easy to imagine the benefits of buying control tokens, below are listed the most important reasons

1) increase your personal power
2) increase your earning potential by reselling unique people at the price you want
3) increase your ego by showing on social how many people are under your power
4) increase your psychological well-being

HOW CAN I BUY A CONTROL TOKEN?

https://control-token.com

is the official market where you can buy control tokens you want. You can insert a person ID in the search bar and see if it has already been bought or if there is an auction in progress. If you see the button with the word CATCH! then do not waste time, it means that nobody owns this person and it can be bought at the minimum cost of legal documentation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

Can you give a practical example of applying your ideas? From reading I understood a little. Are you talking about the trafficking of people or their property?
badstars

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:24:23 PM

Sorry mate, in my country slavery is abolished since 500-ish years. I'm actually kind of happy about that... Not expecting you to understand such a radical progressive opinion though.

Good lucky with your coin..I hope you buy yourself quickly.
alternativetokens (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

Can you give a practical example of applying your ideas? From reading I understood a little. Are you talking about the trafficking of people or their property?

trafficking people, that's what I mean, but I do not like the term, it makes negative thoughts come to mind. "Tokenized people" it's the right term. about pratical examples........do I really have to give you some practical examples? I believe you've already guessed.

Sorry mate, in my country slavery is abolished since 500-ish years. I'm actually kind of happy about that... Not expecting you to understand such a radical progressive opinion though.

Good lucky with your coin..I hope you buy yourself quickly.

thanks, but in my opinion you are wrong to compare this token with the slavery. you can not deny that it is a more democratic type of "slavery" to which everyone, including you, can have access. This token could help those people who today, do not have any kind of influence in society.
coolisbad2018

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

This idea is a simple and elegant way to do a cryptokitties on the back of facebook. So simple and elegant that it's going to be called cheating by those who didn't think about it first.

The only problem: the facebook ID's are not publicly accessible, and that is a showstopper
alternativetokens (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

This idea is a simple and elegant way to do a cryptokitties on the back of facebook. So simple and elegant that it's going to be called cheating by those who didn't think about it first.

The only problem: the facebook ID's are not publicly accessible, and that is a showstopper

Thank you, but facebook id's are all public accessible. Try it yourself, probably you've digited empty ids. If you dont want to search right ids one by one from the market searchbar, you can login to facebook and you can see any person id in the browser searchbar, then go to control-token.com and insert this id in the searchbar, if it exist a card with the person avatar and informations will appear below.

im sure clever people are buying just now also the id's of not yet subscribed users so as to own their lives even before their existence

Great Project! I enjoyed it, the bright future and the great team

Yes sir. control token to the moon soon, talk about this great project with your friends and your parents.
afrikacorps

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

So if I buy the bill gates id, do I have control of the biggest asset in the world?  Shocked
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

Presentation didn't go well  Smiley
Forum Topic + Web Site are looking poor.
I did not see any new innovative solutions that you can differ from competitors.
alternativetokens (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

Presentation didn't go well  Smiley
Forum Topic + Web Site are looking poor.
I did not see any new innovative solutions that you can differ from competitors.

I can not post images before reaching a minimum of 30 posts. Your second sentence is totally wrong, at moment i dont have a single competitor in the world, but I would like to have some examples from you
alternativetokens (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:10:23 PM

So if I buy the bill gates id, do I have control of the biggest asset in the world?  Shocked

sure. all his money, but then invest them in control tokens
afrikacorps

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

sure. all his money, but then invest them in control tokens

ok, im in!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: