Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:48:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is Above $500 can it Sustain Further?  (Read 371 times)
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

It won't be stable or sustain further if bitcoin will not be stable.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

Etherium is an important project for all crypto technology. So I predict that it will go back to its real price soon, it should be more valuable.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

Ethereum is going to be massive as technical analysis shows it might go to $700 as of the moment,bitcoin's movements really influenced most of the coin in the market that is why all of the coins mostly are in green.It should be stabilized with this level,because bitcoin is in a very bullish trend as you can see its trying to push the market up.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

Cant be stable as bitcoin's movements are too manipulated,it seems to be green today but it might be corrected few hours or days from now.As you can see most of the people are happy,and it would be unexpected for the people if most of the big players are going to take profits as of the moment so most of the people are going to get rekt,they often doing this from the past few months which is why you need to secure your profits now.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:46:27 PM

It should be stabilize,because if bitcoin's going to fail once again ethereum cant sustain to be in green too as most of the altcoins are going to bleed once the bitcoin's movements fails,especially when bitcoin cannot break the current resistances it might result into another bearish movements.Look at how the altcoins behave so that you would have a good idea why most of the people are dumping altcoins when bitcoin has started to fail.

reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

Yeah,it should be stabilize for now as bitcoin's value is very bullish,it means most of the altcoins are going to be bullish too,bitcoin's dominance are always be the reference of these altcoins ,if bitcoin's value has failed most of the altcoins are dumping when the opposite happened altcoins are going to be bullish,especially when bitcoin has moved sideways.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

Of course ethereum is gonna go beyond $500. Eth is slow moving compared to bitcoin. It is more stable thats why many people are holding eth. If you think about it, most icos are launched under the eth platform so we'll be seeing it climb back to $1000 in no time. The more people use it, the more its value increases.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

There could be one last dip before big move towards north, a retest of previous lows can occur creating double bottom and then the journey will start upwards.

Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:05:43 PM

Ethereum is Surging and Stabilizing at $490-$500 level what is the main drivers of this Surge and Can it sustain Further at ATH?

Any thoughs about this guys!

For my speculation, I think it sustain further coz a month ago ethereum has dominating the market. Ethereum has a bright future and many investors now invest ETH for their big profits for sure.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

It should be? as bitcoin's trend is very bullish we should see some good improvements with these altcoins.Take profits while you can because the market will be corrected few hours or days from now,you should be selling those coins you bought from the bloody market from the past few days,because you could lose a big opportunity to take your profits.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:42:42 PM

It wont be stable as ethereum is dependent to the bitcoin's movements,we shouldnt be so sure about ethereum because it is being dumped hard from the past few months,which is not good for the miners who are processing the transactions of ethereum because the difficulty has been increased causing most of the miners to get less .
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

Ethereum is Surging and Stabilizing at $490-$500 level what is the main drivers of this Surge and Can it sustain Further at ATH?

For my speculation, I think it sustain further coz a month ago ethereum has dominating the market. Ethereum has a bright future and many investors now invest ETH for their big profits for sure.

I think that Ethereum depends on the way bitcoin is performing where if BTC will continue to step up its growth then definitely ETH will also increase its price value. ETH is directly proportional with BTC and that  is always what I observed in the crypto market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:51:05 PM

For now the whole market is all moving all, but I think there will be a time where ALtcoin and BTC growth would diverge from eachother, as for Ethereum $500 is a fair price and I think it will sustain it and even move towards $1000 price mark again but everything depends on Bitcoin price action  in coming weeks

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:13:23 PM

I think ethereum can sustain more until 700$ but i have high hopes at ethereum i think it will reach at 1200$ within this year. Ethereum is the best of all altcoins, all is possible that ethereum can rise higher because it has many supporters that invested at ethereum. They find ethereum as dependable and profitable. Ethereum will rise high all we have to do is to trust ethereum not to sell now if it's not necessary, rise of ethereum at the market is not done yet.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:23:56 PM

Cant be,because if bitcoin has started to fail again ethereum cant resist that trend,bitcoin is still the aplha of the cryptocurrencies the market will follow as soon as bitcoin decided the faith of the whole market.It wont be going to be stabilized as it is dependent to bitcoin,you should be more focused in bitcoin as it dictates what will happen to the market.

bengca84135120

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

I think the BTC will continue to rise to $600!

With the market rising again, the ioc market may be booming again! The demand for ETH will increase!

Many projects are based on the underlying application of ETH!
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:32:37 PM

This is exactly what am saying for a long time now. Eth will soon increases and it will be too late for those that sold in panic of the situation of the market. I niece ETH can still reach the 1000+ mark
cryptocrocs

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

Can sustain? no,why would ethereum can sustain itself? it is still dependent to the market's situation and to bitcoin which is why it wont be going to be stabilized itself without the help of bitcoin,alpha will always dictate those coins in the market which are being paired with bitcoin.It wont happen not unless ethereum has surpassed bitcoin's marketcap.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

I think the ethereum will grow. The ethereum price is stable and they fees aren't huge. Also transaction speed is good. What more ethereum is used as fee for a lot of tokens so i think ethereum will grow sooner or later.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:18:24 AM

Sometimes, I tend to lean my thought towards believing that some of you (dudes posting here) believe there are some gods who see into the future in business. Wrong! There are none. Yes, I said that but let's not go biblical for that will be entirely another line of debate. And I am not prepared for such an exercise.

Having said that, I will point you OP to two things: History and Precedence. Those should be every trader's vital analytical tools. Check the historical data of Ether and you would observe that at some point this year ethereum did over $1,300 as ATH. It is a good use-case coin. And for the fact that it is hanging around $500 now shows it is a good time to get in. Enough said.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██