Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam in crypto sphere!  (Read 198 times)
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

First of all, crypto world is the thing that you have to learn a lot, before joining it. There are a lot of scams, yeah, but it is your opportunity to analyze. About hackers is the problem that I do not think will be solved in future. They are looking for free money and they get them also from knowledge. As you might notice, here the main thing is making researches and educating yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

First of all, crypto world is the thing that you have to learn a lot, before joining it. There are a lot of scams, yeah, but it is your opportunity to analyze. About hackers is the problem that I do not think will be solved in future. They are looking for free money and they get them also from knowledge. As you might notice, here the main thing is making researches and educating yourself.

Everything has both risks and good thing too so if you want invest on something you will need to decide and fix that you will not give up from that so it is the risk in this you can also do it simple with your patience and intelligence.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

Hey guys, I think cryptosphere is one if the most dangerous way to invest your free money. Scam is everywhere, in ICOs, in bounties, in airdrops. You can get scammed even entering the wrong URL of etherwallet. What do you think about this? Do you think we will find solution for this problem in the future? What do you think this solution will be? Anyway crypto market is for experienced investors. If you are Newbie and panicking about every pump go invest into gold  Wink

Risks are always there brother and you cant make them disappear forever but you can minimise them with critical care while surfing the online world. I mean just look for the safety features which are always mentioned for every other wallet. They are made for our security so that we can transact with ease and without compromising our wallets and stuff.

The bounties, airdrops and other time based investments are nothing but chance to get lucky and hit the best opportunity. You can increase the odds of winning good tokens or ICO's by adding more and more into your work. Thats all we can do. As of future there is nothing but same patterns of investment will be carried out.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

As in everyday life, fraud is found everywhere where there is money, this can not go anywhere, but you can protect yourself as much as possible by gaining new knowledge and experience. It's the same as in normal life, so just be as alert as you are. If your activity is related to cryptocurrencies, then you need to read as many articles on network security as possible and keep an eye on the news, because scammers come up with new ways to steal your money. Most likely, we will not be able to completely get rid of fraud, because every day new schemes and tools appear. The main thing is fresh information, knowledge and experience.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

Hey guys, I think cryptosphere is one if the most dangerous way to invest your free money.

I don't get the meaning of the line. What did you mean by free money? I don't have any free money, nobody gives me free money. I do hard work so that I can earn more money. From there I invest in the crypto market.
Now I take scams easily, it's a part of crypto business. I simply try to avoid anything smell scammy. We should invest in cryptocurrency very carefully.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: