Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] REFUGECOIN ICO  (Read 685 times)
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

What does refugees ever have to do with blockchain, stop bringing up stupid things just for the sake of milking money.
If you want to help the rufugees, get off your bottom and go supply them with food, clothing etc, registed as an NGO and people may gladly donate for your cause
dteck

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

Dear charlesb06 i think you have post a wrong announcement here. The token for RefugeCoin is RFG. Your announcement is for RFGE .

You will have to forgive me ignorance.

Refugee Coin launched yesterday
Refuge Coin launched today.

What are the odds of that?

Dear charlesb06 , you are wrong again.
The 1st announcement about RefugeCoin (RFG) was on March 19, 2018, 09:24:29 PM , here is the link :
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3163372.msg32706493#msg32706493

Then why do we need another post? When the first post is also [ANN][ICO]??

I do not now your needs. The 1st [ANN] was about Pre-ICO.
This thread here is about RefugeCoin ICO. Also i tryied to visit your page http://www.refugeecoin.org with no result.
Can explain the reason that you are posting here???
RefugeCoin (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:08:53 AM

What does refugees ever have to do with blockchain, stop bringing up stupid things just for the sake of milking money.
If you want to help the rufugees, get off your bottom and go supply them with food, clothing etc, registed as an NGO and people may gladly donate for your cause

Dear Somz1,
The help that you have been proposing us to do,we are doing this since 1995 in local level with clothing, food, water and various other goods.Now is the right time to help more people ,out of local society with blockchain technology.
Feel free to ask any questions.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

Dear Somz1,
The help that you have been proposing us to do,we are doing this since 1995 in local level with clothing, food, water and various other goods.Now is the right time to help more people ,out of local society with blockchain technology.

You said that you are doing this since 1995, do you have links that will prove what you are claiming? I believe that even without blockchain you can help the refugees by directly contacting them. One problem lies the fact that being a refugee, they don't know how to deal with cryptocurrencies. Better reach out those people directly.
RefugeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Dear Somz1,

You said that you are doing this since 1995, do you have links that will prove what you are claiming? I believe that even without blockchain you can help the refugees by directly contacting them. One problem lies the fact that being a refugee, they don't know how to deal with cryptocurrencies. Better reach out those people directly.

As I told you earlier in 1995, it was in material goods and we could not exploit the technology. As we understand the evidence was useless. For us and our homes, it was more important to help these people without wanting to prove anything and nothing. Finally, as much as the question of whether or not the refugees handle this technology, it seems from the fact that everyone already has a smartphone. And the technology we will develop is based on mobile phone applications.
Feel free to ask any qeustion
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:35:09 PM
Merited by tippytoes (1)

I have to admit that at first I was wondering about the necessity of your project, just like tippytoes does. As I tried to understand your concept, I took an assumption that your reason of using blockchain is due to it's "transparency" where the collected and the withdrawn funds can be tracked and seen by anyone interested?

But, as you have a discussion with tippytoes, I wonder if I took your concept wrongly as you didn't mention this at all
RefugeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

I have to admit that at first I was wondering about the necessity of your project, just like tippytoes does. As I tried to understand your concept, I took an assumption that your reason of using blockchain is due to it's "transparency" where the collected and the withdrawn funds can be tracked and seen by anyone interested?

But, as you have a discussion with tippytoes, I wonder if I took your concept wrongly as you didn't mention this at all

Dear Miiike
Thank you for your questions. You understand right. We will use the blockchain for the transparency of data and transactions. And to be useful in refugees, we will be making smartphone applications.Feel free for any question.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

The idea is not been communicated in a way that I can believe that was the motive for setting up this project. I know a lot of aid funds from people are being mismanaged and in some severe cases embezzled by very corrupt individuals organizing these relieve activities. Blockchain would be a very good move to combat this due its inherent transparent nature but then again there numerous cryptocurrencies that can be applied for this purpose, be it on mobile or on personal computers. I don't see any new development you are bringing on the table that will warrant a new coin altogether for this purpose. The proliferation of cryptocurrency due to its unregulated nature is what is harming the whole crypto ecosystem. If everybody on this planet should have his or her own coin, who would use each others'?
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

Its a Good ,I like this,and Good management team
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Dear Miiike
Thank you for your questions. You understand right. We will use the blockchain for the transparency of data and transactions. And to be useful in refugees, we will be making smartphone applications.Feel free for any question.

Ok, at least we can be sure that we are now on the same idea. First, allow me to say that your idea is interesting and would solve the issue of a case of misusing the funds for self benefit Still, I'd like to know one thing, although it is true that your idea allows a transparency of incoming and outgoing fund, there still no way to ensure that the withdrawn amount of fund is allocated fully for refugee's sake.

I mean, let's suppose that there is a 5 btc worth of fund raised and all of it was withdrawn to help refugee, there still no way to ensure that all of those funds are really allocated for them as after the funds leave the blockchain, the transparency also stops there.
betgmax

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

I have studied the roadmap and I'm very pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time compared with other projects. Good team work.
Somz1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:57:30 AM

Dear Somz1,

As I told you earlier in 1995, it was in material goods and we could not exploit the technology. As we understand the evidence was useless. For us and our homes, it was more important to help these people without wanting to prove anything and nothing. Finally, as much as the question of whether or not the refugees handle this technology, it seems from the fact that everyone already has a smartphone. And the technology we will develop is based on mobile phone applications.
Feel free to ask any qeustion

In that sense I'm Batman, you just don't know it yet and no I won't post any proof, just say so for the sake of it just like you...
So you have been helping refugees since 1994 and don't have any links, photos etc to prove it but expect others to take your word for it
Somz1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

Do you guys have team details and links to their profiles?
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:14:44 AM

I saw projects like this but they were a 100% skams. What makes you different?
RefugeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:50:42 AM

Do you guys have team details and links to their profiles?

You can visit our website: https://refugecoin.com
RefugeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

I saw projects like this but they were a 100% skams. What makes you different?

Dear supernva,
Thank you for your questions. You can check our team and project https://refugecoin.com.
As you will see the profiles is real the first step come true and will go on!!!

Feel free to any other questions!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

Dear Miiike

Ok, at least we can be sure that we are now on the same idea. First, allow me to say that your idea is interesting and would solve the issue of a case of misusing the funds for self benefit Still, I'd like to know one thing, although it is true that your idea allows a transparency of incoming and outgoing fund, there still no way to ensure that the withdrawn amount of fund is allocated fully for refugee's sake.

I mean, let's suppose that there is a 5 btc worth of fund raised and all of it was withdrawn to help refugee, there still no way to ensure that all of those funds are really allocated for them as after the funds leave the blockchain, the transparency also stops there.

And my question here? I am quite sure it is a point that is need some answer and clarification as if you can't determine how the transparency carries on until the very end, where the allocated funds arrived safely for the sake of the refugees, then your project won't be much different than others.
RefugeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

Dear Miiike

And my question here? I am quite sure it is a point that is need some answer and clarification as if you can't determine how the transparency carries on until the very end, where the allocated funds arrived safely for the sake of the refugees, then your project won't be much different than others.

Dear Miiike, sorry for the delay.
First of all as you say our project is interesting.As a reference the funds to be given to the refugees will be our own capital and we do not ask investors for this you can see this on website "Token Distribution".We are using blockchain technology for database of any refugee and any transactions must be such as food,water,education,communication and so other things with RFG our token by smartphone.In all of them there will be transparency.
Feel free to ask any more questions
hoanghon666

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible. Fighting!!!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

Dear Miiike, sorry for the delay.
First of all as you say our project is interesting.As a reference the funds to be given to the refugees will be our own capital and we do not ask investors for this you can see this on website "Token Distribution".We are using blockchain technology for database of any refugee and any transactions must be such as food,water,education,communication and so other things with RFG our token by smartphone.In all of them there will be transparency.
Feel free to ask any more questions

Sorry, I am not sure that either I am once again missed the true purpose of your project or you mistook my question.

To make it simple, your project designed to help NGO, humanity and social organizations, and others to run their service by utilizing your token to gather funds from sources they have and distributing those funds to those who needs, right?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: