Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] REFUGECOIN ICO  (Read 687 times)
RefugeCoin (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

Dear Miiike, sorry for the delay.
First of all as you say our project is interesting.As a reference the funds to be given to the refugees will be our own capital and we do not ask investors for this you can see this on website "Token Distribution".We are using blockchain technology for database of any refugee and any transactions must be such as food,water,education,communication and so other things with RFG our token by smartphone.In all of them there will be transparency.
Feel free to ask any more questions

Sorry, I am not sure that either I am once again missed the true purpose of your project or you mistook my question.

To make it simple, your project designed to help NGO, humanity and social organizations, and others to run their service by utilizing your token to gather funds from sources they have and distributing those funds to those who needs, right?

That's right, this is the main scope of our project.
Please in your free time read all whitepaper here: https://refugecoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/WhitePaper-RFG-EN.pdf.
If after that still you have any question we sugest you to contact via Skype to answer all your questions
Have a nice day!!! Wink
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

First of all as you say our project is interesting.As a reference the funds to be given to the refugees will be our own capital and we do not ask investors for this you can see this on website "Token Distribution".We are using blockchain technology for database of any refugee and any transactions must be such as food,water,education,communication and so other things with RFG our token by smartphone.In all of them there will be transparency.

Sorry, I am not sure that either I am once again missed the true purpose of your project or you mistook my question.

To make it simple, your project designed to help NGO, humanity and social organizations, and others to run their service by utilizing your token to gather funds from sources they have and distributing those funds to those who needs, right?

Please in your free time read all whitepaper here: https://refugecoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/WhitePaper-RFG-EN.pdf.
If after that still you have any question we sugest you to contact via Skype to answer all your questions
Have a nice day!!! Wink

I have actually read the whitepaper, hence I asked about what is still unclear to me.

As I am once again didn't catch your project wrong, I'll assume you misunderstood my previous question. I hope this will be clear enough,

Lets say, there is a world war 3 and the republic of Ivalice took shelter in Wakanda. This event triggers some actions from NGO and social organizations to aid the refugees. They gathered some funds using your system, and they distribute this collected funds to certain entity as their representative that is suppose to distribute the funds evenly either for food, shelters, etc.

Although it is true that the transparency of funds distribution from the starting point where the funds gathered, transferred, and withdrawn to be spent can be tracked to the very cent due to blockchain transparency, there is still no way to ensure that this representative would really spent the entire fund to help the refugees.

This is my question, how will you fix this issue?
hoanghon666

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project to decide that if I should invest or not
RefugeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project to decide that if I should invest or not

Thanks! Wink
We suggest reading first of all our whitepaper here: https://refugecoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/WhitePaper-RFG-EN.pdf to understand our project.
Then if you want more information feel free to ask anything you want.But in any case we do not suggest you invest in us if you do not do your research.

Thanks again

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:18:49 AM

Have a nice day!!! Wink

I have actually read the whitepaper, hence I asked about what is still unclear to me.

As I am once again didn't catch your project wrong, I'll assume you misunderstood my previous question. I hope this will be clear enough,

Lets say, there is a world war 3 and the republic of Ivalice took shelter in Wakanda. This event triggers some actions from NGO and social organizations to aid the refugees. They gathered some funds using your system, and they distribute this collected funds to certain entity as their representative that is suppose to distribute the funds evenly either for food, shelters, etc.

Although it is true that the transparency of funds distribution from the starting point where the funds gathered, transferred, and withdrawn to be spent can be tracked to the very cent due to blockchain transparency, there is still no way to ensure that this representative would really spent the entire fund to help the refugees.

Seems that this project is going nowhere. There's really no need for this project. To add the fact that they can't answer sufficiently and their reasoning is not that strong. This will just be used to get something on behalf of those so-called refugees.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:37:00 AM

Have a nice day!!! Wink

Seems that this project is going nowhere. There's really no need for this project. To add the fact that they can't answer sufficiently and their reasoning is not that strong. This will just be used to get something on behalf of those so-called refugees.

Right, it seems like this is the same with other projects that uses people (poor, sick, refugees etc) to gain funds and will never look back or will not continue with the platform. Devs, please answer that question above with clear answers and I'll probably promote this or even invest in this project for a good deed.
RefugeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

Have a nice day!!! Wink

First of all, I am glad that you have so much interest in our project. From what you write and with the examples you give, you are studying the immigration issue very much. I hope your interest is real for immigrants and the proper management of their capital. I say this because many people are interested in whether they will earn money by investing in our project and do not care about the real problem that is great. I will be very happy to talk through skype and it will be our honor to come to contact with an active humans like you.
Always at your disposal
Communication with us via Skype :Skypename refugecoin
RefugeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

Have a nice day!!! Wink

Right, it seems like this is the same with other projects that uses people (poor, sick, refugees etc) to gain funds and will never look back or will not continue with the platform. Devs, please answer that question above with cl
ear answers and I'll probably promote this or even invest in this project for a good deed.

We are very pleased with the fact that there are people like you most sensitive to the humanitarian sector. We are very pleased with your interest in our project. Every day we read a lot of messages about the value of our coin and what its rise will depend on. But we rarely see a man like you with a keen interest in our fellow man. It was a great honor and pleasure to communicate via Skype with us but not to invest money in us.We believe that through communication you can help us more by suggesting ideas and solutions that we have not thought of. We would be very pleased to have communication with you.
Everything at your disposal.
Skype name refugecoin
Thanks
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

Hello! Could you tell, please, when will be airdrop tokens distribution?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3343833 -> [AIRDROP] REFUGECOIN.COM 100RFG (1ETH=1000RFG) ONLY FOLLOW AND JOIN
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: