Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what happed if whole world band crypto ?  (Read 101 times)
Jamalahmed (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:49:39 PM

what if the whole world bans crypto, are you still continuing to invest or buying ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

What do you mean "whole world bans crypto"? Is the meaning like governments are stocked together and do not let everyone to deal with it, nor expanding the community? If like that, then it will be fully illegal and there will not be any democracy in the whole world.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

I do not see this coming. Although some countries have banned crypto, but there are still some good number of countries that have legalized crypto, while some seem to be silent about. Many are beginning to understand the importance and i think others will also do the same very soon. Cryptocurrency is the future.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

First thing theres no way all the world governments are coming together to ban the crypto markets. Secondly they are busy playing nuclear games and filling their pockets to look into small like things like crypto currencies. Also if they all banned cryptos than it wont matter much as crypto currencies are decentralized and the governments have no control over it.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

I don't believe in such scenario. Several countries like South Korea, Venesuella, Belalrus already accepted cryptocurrencies and I don't think that they'll change their minds. I believe that more and more countries will accept crypto so I'll definitely gonna support it, because crypto will be our future in several years.
Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

i dont thing so whole world will ban crypto.
Its future all they can do is regulate it. Not ban. No one can this thing.
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

We talking about this like its gonna happend eh ? Nope its not possible for that, if whole word will shut down cryptocurrency its just like shutdown internet, not possible right ? Beside that why would goverment ban it, cryptocurrency is the future in my opinion.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

what if the whole world bans crypto, are you still continuing to invest or buying ?

That's impossible but if happen, we all will stop invest/ trade into crypto market and we can get lost our value asset. We only follower from instrument financial trend and don't have any control about it. That's why some people give advice to built off line business to anticipate if crypto not profitable again. I think cryptocurrency is just alternative but currency is the goal. 

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██