Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:55:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Advisors/Bounty Managers/Marketing for our ICO with working product  (Read 174 times)
qazka (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:49:54 PM

Hi there,

We are launching an ICO soon we have a actual blockchain product with a huge market but less competitors in that field. We have already a working product our competitors dont have one and have raised $10m+ in ICO.

We are looking to launch a ICO,  its a huge competition with a company launching everyday. But we believe because we have a actual working product with a actual blockchain purpose we can be successful.

WHAT WE NEED

- People who can promote our product in forums and social media and telegram groups

- People with connection to potential investors

- People with connections in blockchain industry 

You will get equity since we cannot offer any money.

Landing page, technical whitepaper, product and all other ICO preparation has been already done.

Send a message or contact @qazka01 at telegram if youre interested.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlockchainLD

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:51:48 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 01:15:19 AM by BlockchainLD

Arcadia Media Group

Innovating, Designing, and Developing for the next generation of technology

Arcadia Media Group is taking the cryptocurrency market by storm. We take cryptocurrencies and decentralized companies and we make sure we give our clients all of the points of success.

What we offer:

Graphic Design - Our award-winning graphics team can create a wide variety of graphics packages.

Web/Blockchain Development - Arcadia’s Development Team has thousands of hours of web development experience. We can provide you with the best website suited for you.

Social Media Management/Marketing - Our social media marketing plans can target your specific audiences and maximize reach to preferred audiences.

App Development - Our team of App Developers can design in both Android and iOS environments.

Community/Bounty Campaign Management - Our trained community managers can work on any of the major social media and messaging apps as well as on any forum solutions.

News Releases - We can write and release articles on our partner news sites as well as with other news platforms.

Contact me at ldeangelo77@gmail.com or t_BlockchainLD

Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:07:52 AM

Greetings! I'd like to express that Mosspole, my community management and consultancy firm,
is definitely qualified and interested in working with you.

We can provide you the best quality community management at an affordable rate and proper tech and growth consultations.
Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:34:52 AM

I've done some marketing for a past ico that raised about 10 million pm me. Advertising is kind of limited since the banning of ads but I have an ico marketing list we used I can share with you guys. Everything should work besides the ads on social media and Google. I know the PR sites to list on and the prices and other useful info. Curious what your budget is for marketing as far as getting listed on sites or ads on Coinmarketcap etc. I can also put you int touch with the ico I helped market for an they also will help you find advisors etc. and possibly funding.

erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

Hi there,

We are launching an ICO soon we have a actual blockchain product with a huge market but less competitors in that field. We have already a working product our competitors dont have one and have raised $10m+ in ICO.

We are looking to launch a ICO,  its a huge competition with a company launching everyday. But we believe because we have a actual working product with a actual blockchain purpose we can be successful.

WHAT WE NEED

- People who can promote our product in forums and social media and telegram groups

Landing page, technical whitepaper, product and all other ICO preparation has been already done.

I have sent you a message on telegram
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

Hi there,

WHAT WE NEED

Hi,

Sounds good for your project, but I a little bit wonder that you have raised more than 10m from an ICO and now you plan to conduct ICO? Is this your second ICO or to continue previous ICO? This should be clear before to know more about your project.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: