Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🌟🚀🌟[ANN] HASHFLARE CLOUD MINING 500 TH/s MEGA GIVEAWAY! 🚀🌟🚀🌟 [AIRDROP]  (Read 209 times)
litconnect (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

🚀🌟
"Our service makes mining Cryptocurrency
accessible to everyone. No longer it is required to buy expensive equipment
and waste your time on setting it up. Simply select the desired power and generate revenue!"

Hashflare’s #ToTheMoon campaign has officially begun!

Official Post: https://medium.com/@hashflareio/hashflare-tothemoon-giveaway-4baf8059a0a0

Hashflare is giving away 500 TH/s worth of SHA-256 Bitcoin Mining hashpower!
50 lucky winners will each receive a 10 TH/s Bitcoin mining contract for FREE!

*Giveaway contracts are not lifetime and will expire after 12 months*

If you have been following us on Instagram, you may have noticed that we've been actively deploying another batch of the newest equipment to our data center in Iceland. Thanks to beneficial circumstances of hardware transportation and installation, it became possible to offer you hashrate at a fantastic discount and on top of that, we will be hosting a giveaway of 500 TH/s for a one-year contract!

Note that the cryptomarket continues to stabilize after heavy corrections and cloud mining remains a good strategy when waiting for another rally. Read about the latest crypto trends in this dedicated analytical article.

Here is how you can enter to win:

1. Sign up for Hashflare here.
2. Make a purchase of $5 or more (this helps us prevent spam entries). Use this code at checkout for a 25% discount: HF18TOTHEMOON
3. Post a Tweet saying the following:

COPY TWEET FROM THIS MEDIUM POST: (https://medium.com/@hashflareio/hashflare-tothemoon-giveaway-4baf8059a0a0)

4. Fill out the Google form here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8HU2ELQxO1ilkdqH3QKNQGlfOjWIGVbzMK-t5zz-2TF0Ujw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Shortly after submission, you will receive an email from no-reply@hashflare.io confirming your entry!

**5. Re-bloggers will receive an extra 10 entries to win! If you have more than 1,000 followers, you will get 20 additional entries!

RULES:
-Must be 18 years or older to participate.
-One entry per person.
-Twitter accounts must be at least 3 months old with at least 100 followers. It must score at least an 80% on TwitterAudit.com

HOW HASHFLARE WORKS:

HARDWARE
Miner is a highly efficient piece of mining equipment specially designed for cryptocurrency mining. Our datacenters house hundreds of miners.

POOLS
Miners are connected to pools. There are many pools so HashFlare allows you to connect to ones you choose. This allows you to find the most profitable combinantion.

PAYOUT
Next, all mined cryptocurrency is distributed among all customers of HashFlare depending on their share of hashrate in the whole system.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:11:15 PM

wow, the info is very interesting. for the distribution of prizes if randomly? for the prize is only valid for 1 year? if the result of mining in the first year i buy for hash power, is the second year for the power that i buy will come out or still running? i hope there is bounty for ANN indonesian translation, i will take part for that. Regards  Smiley
litconnect (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

Hello Sensai! The distribution of the 10 TH/s is random, but users can earn up to 20 extra entries by reblogging the post.
We would definitely count an Indonesian translation as a reblog, so you will get at least 20 extra entries! If your post is seen more than 500 times, you will earn a total of 50 entries. The prize itself will only last for 1 year (as do all of our mining contracts now), and any hash power that you purchase will last for the length of the term as described on our website. There will be no affect on the hash power that you purchase.

Best of luck!
sensei stupid

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

Hello Sensai! The distribution of the 10 TH/s is random, but users can earn up to 20 extra entries by reblogging the post.
We would definitely count an Indonesian translation as a reblog, so you will get at least 20 extra entries! If your post is seen more than 500 times, you will earn a total of 50 entries. The prize itself will only last for 1 year (as do all of our mining contracts now), and any hash power that you purchase will last for the length of the term as described on our website. There will be no affect on the hash power that you purchase.

Best of luck!

okay, deal, i will created reblog for this thread with indonesian language now, and i will gived your link of my reblog in here soon, thanks for your attention!
sensei stupid

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:11:51 AM

Best of luck!

this is my rebloging link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3335153.new#new
and than now, what should I do to get the prize?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: