Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Rebrand] Tribe - Community | Masternode | No Premine  (Read 16946 times)
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:44:54 PM

This is an excellent project. I think it will succeed. This actually looks very realistic. I'm happy to be Join here .I really liked your wonderful project!
NambeR_VaN

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:38:53 AM

Are there any changes to the project?
new exchanges? marketing development?

With such a price as now - 10 satos, the yield of one masternode is 95 coins per month, it is 0.06 $ per month from one masternode
Any vps costs many times more
We'll have to turn off the masternode, if there is no development
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

Are there any exchanges for TRB now, besides Novaexchange (can't use them if you are in the United States)? CryptoHub was hacked and that was the only exchange that I could use for TRB.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

Are there any exchanges for TRB now, besides Novaexchange (can't use them if you are in the United States)? CryptoHub was hacked and that was the only exchange that I could use for TRB.

This exchange has problems with trading.
It's certainly better than nothing and it's good that at least they were not hacked but I would like something much better. I think it's worth working on the addition of at least one more site and finally getting on the coinmarketcap.
catotune

Meow

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

It's certainly better than nothing and it's good that at least they were not hacked but I would like something much better. I think it's worth working on the addition of at least one more site and finally getting on the coinmarketcap.

I agree - and to reiterate, Novaexchange disabled all accounts from the United States, so those of us who come from there don't even have a single exchange for TRB!
panda111

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

Nova is stil running and it is safe.,Better then nothing.
catotune

Meow

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

> 2018-11-16 18:41 - Update on TRIBE (Das old chain)
> All users that were holding TRIBE were credited the corresponding amount in BTC. TRB currency is no longer listed with Novaexchange, and it has been removed from our platform.

It is not better than nothing, it is literally nothing.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:24:53 PM

> All users that were holding TRIBE were credited the corresponding amount in BTC. TRB currency is no longer listed with Novaexchange, and it has been removed from our platform.

What happened? If there is a problem regarding the abolition of the coin in this exchange in nova, I thought everything was fine. but I think this is pretty good, they replace the coin in kreditkan number of in the form of BTC.

catotune

Meow

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

What happened? If there is a problem regarding the abolition of the coin in this exchange in nova, I thought everything was fine. but I think this is pretty good, they replace the coin in kreditkan number of in the form of BTC.

What do you mean "pretty good"? It means that there is not a single exchange that accepts TRB, not even Nova (where they banned all customers from the United States anyway).
btc00

Activity: 361
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

heave work exchange ?

https://t.me/crypto_tops aвтopcкий кaнaл вeдy c 2017 гoдa
http://retrodrop.pro coфт пpoeкт для cибилдepoв/peтpoдpпoepoв пoд мeтaмacк
Longhorn901

Activity: 72
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:18:07 PM

We have Blocknet at this point.
blocknet.co/tribe/

Visit Tribe Crypto on Discord! https://discord.gg/BzSeuGs/
Longhorn901

Activity: 72
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:59:22 PM

We are working to get Tribe re-booted!
The website is back up https://tribe-crypto.com/
We have a new Block Explorer http://explorer.tribecrypto.net:3001/

The Master Nodes have been working great for the last couple of months, everyone getting regular payouts!

If anyone has input on what you would like to see in the future of Tribe please let us know. We all have skin in the game and I for one don't want Tribe to end up as another dead coin!!!

Visit Tribe Crypto on Discord! https://discord.gg/BzSeuGs/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: